Soooo angry with very.co.uk!!!! UPDATED pg2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Just a pointless pure rant about how shite they are!!!! finally convinced OH that a tumble dryer was really what I wanted for xmas (sad i know!) and I came up with the "bright" idea of using very, and doing their "take 3" option (splits payments into 3 months no interest) cause its so near xmas and didnt want to end up short. So OH rang the to ask a few questions and they said the next available date for delivery was tue 20th, so he said he'd ring back after talking to me, rang back 30mins later and they said that delivery date had gone (?) and the next available was thurs 22nd (aparently in my area tuesdays and thursdays are the only days they deliver?) so thats grand went on today to check it was on its way and it still says the order is being processed by supplier, but says the latest delivery day is still the 22nd. SO i email them and they tell me thats only an estimated date (wtf?? why pick any bloody date then??) and that i had to call them tomorrow and they would look into it for me!! Im soooooooooo angry! I was really looking forward to doing alot of washing tomorrow:cry:!

I love very for gifts but i actually ordered a fridge freezer from there not long ago and paid for a guaranteed delivery date a few days later only for them to call me and say it couldn't be delivered till the following week (i was moving into my own place and NEEDED it) so i cancelled it and guess what... the bloody fridge turned up a week later even though i'd cancelled the order and no payment had been made - everyone says i should of just kept it as it was their only problem but comet had just delivered me the fridge a few days earlier and i didnt have space for 2!! haha

You think very are bad??

I ordered a 6 bin storage unit from littlewoods on 19th sept, they returned it twice from the courier back to the shop and when i asked why they had no reason, it had been a "mistake" so this is the 3rd time i reordered. Latest date to be here was 22nd october well, i am still waiting and have heard nothing from them!!

I am never ordering on credit again!

ive never had a problem with them :shrug: but that is a royal pain in the backside :/

I love very for gifts but i actually ordered a fridge freezer from there not long ago and paid for a guaranteed delivery date a few days later only for them to call me and say it couldn't be delivered till the following week (i was moving into my own place and NEEDED it) so i cancelled it and guess what... the bloody fridge turned up a week later even though i'd cancelled the order and no payment had been made - everyone says i should of just kept it as it was their only problem but comet had just delivered me the fridge a few days earlier and i didnt have space for 2!! haha

what a joke! im in two minds whether to just cancel it or not... I'm assuming the next date for delivery will be next tuesday.. but god only knows! If I cancel it I cant really justify paying the whole amount for a new one before xmas! I'm honestly like a big child having a strop here, Im pretty sure I may ave even stamped my foot!

You think very are bad??

I ordered a 6 bin storage unit from littlewoods on 19th sept, they returned it twice from the courier back to the shop and when i asked why they had no reason, it had been a "mistake" so this is the 3rd time i reordered. Latest date to be here was 22nd october well, i am still waiting and have heard nothing from them!!

Littlewoods and Very (and Woolworths) are the same company :thumbup:

me either! I thought I was being dead sensible by splitting the payments haha! I cant believe they werent even going to tell me it wasnt being delivered tomorrow wehhhhhhh!

what a joke! im in two minds whether to just cancel it or not... I'm assuming the next date for delivery will be next tuesday.. but god only knows! If I cancel it I cant really justify paying the whole amount for a new one before xmas! I'm honestly like a big child having a strop here, Im pretty sure I may ave even stamped my foot!

hehe your definitely allowed to stamp your foot in this situation!! i wouldn't cancel it as very are actually very good but they just seem to naff up their big item deliveries quite alot but for other things i think they are fab! orrrr... maybe if you cancel it you'll get a free one like i did? haha x

You think very are bad??

and isme...

I had this happen with a washing machine. I ordered an indesit one and cancelled it, when after 2 weeks of them not knowing where it had gone I still hadnt received it. I then reordered a different indesit washing machine only to have the same thing happen. Then I finally ordered a different make washing machine and it came within days. I think the large items come direct from the supplier which is when problems occur. xxx

I had this happen with a washing machine. I ordered an indesit one and cancelled it, when after 2 weeks of them not knowing where it had gone I still hadnt received it. I then reordered a different indesit washing machine only to have the same thing happen. Then I finally ordered a different make washing machine and it came within days. I think the large items come direct from the supplier which is when problems occur. xxx

crap it was an indesit tumble dryer :dohh: ive decided to see what they have to say tomorrow and decide then

It put me off buying anything from indesit again to be honest. xxx

You think very are bad??

Shhh now I look like a twat :rofl:

also you remember when argos did argos additions that had clothes, then it went to just additions, well i still have a debt with them (bad i know) but when my bill arrives now it does not have additions at the top it has Very!

Hoe flipping annoying ive recently had similar with john lewis on a large item if you dont call them to book a slot they dont deliver so annoying when they rang on witheld whilst my OH at work !!

They are all the same company! I've never had much a problem with them except every time I book a 7-12 slot, they've yet to be here before 3! Hope you get it sorted soon!

I ordered from kandco [another shop direct company] for my SIL.
One of the items arrived with details of what was in it written on the packaging in marker pen. The external hard drive in the same order went missing. I've a feeling they wrote what was in it too and it got stolen.

omg it just arrived! was only in the house 5 mins from going to get milk too! saw the van pull up and my first thought was omfg my kitchen looks like a tramps hidey hole! soooo happy! delivery man said hed never seen someone so excited to get an appliance in his life. coulda kissed the man (restrained myself lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"