Soooo frustrated!!!

Harlot keep us posted!!!! FX girl!!

Skittles it was the one that does both the flashing smiley and the solid smiley.

I'm patiently waiting for Tuesday to come for my second ultra sound.

Harlot keep us posted!!!! FX girl!!

Skittles it was the one that does both the flashing smiley and the solid smiley.

I'm patiently waiting for Tuesday to come for my second ultra sound.

I've just bought some of those. Last time I used them I got 10 days of flashing smileys and gave up lol. I'm trying them again along with the cheapy ones and hopefully that many flashing smileys was to do with getting he implant removed.

Good luck for your ultrasound! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

Yeah I started bleeding more in the evening of Friday, not too bad but enough to think I'm out though:winkwink: But hey, me and hubby did a spontaneous trip to Dayton Ohio this weekend, hubbys birthday was Friday the 12, same day we got there a lady rear ended us.... Car is damaged but us and our boys were fine and I'm thanking God for watching over us:thumbup: Rest of our weekend we tried to have fun and we did and now we are back home. Tomorrow we have to start dealing with insurance company and taking our truck in for estimate and hopefully be able to repair it.
Other than that our weekend has been good, I bought my first Diva cup ever and I Love it!! I used to buy soft cups but Diva is soooo much better!!
Oh and me and hubby had a talk one night about how much I really wanted one more little bean and he smiled and said I will think about it!
Just him thinking about it is a huge step as a lot of you ladies know from my previous messages it was a good weekend minus the car accident:winkwink:
I'm still taking my last first response tomorrow morning just for fun lol:winkwink:

Harlot: thinking of you and having everything crossed over here;)

Skittles, so happy to have you on board our page here:winkwink:
Lots of baby dust to you lady:winkwink:

So glad you and your family are ok, Star! Car accidents can really shake you up!

That's great that your DH is willing to think about it! He knows how important it is to you.

Skittles - I think trying another brand of OPK is a good call! Let us know how it goes!

Waiting to hear from you, Harlot! FX!

Looking forward to hearing about your next ultrasound, Night!

Afm - 3dpo, although I think I might be 4-5. Trying to wait patiently. :)

Star...that's a huge step for him! !! Yay!! Glad you are ok hopefully insurance doesn't play around with you.

Skittles you may have had an inovulatory month. Don't get discouraged though. And no we won't find out the sex until 20 weeks I believe.

Nigthfire, Ask4joy, Harlot and Skittles I have a question? I started Af on Friday, ligth flow, Saturday ligth flow it stopped very early Saturday early evening, all Sunday nothing, it's now Monday morning and it started a little bit again?? I have not experienced this I think since having my period at age 14.... What is going on??

There is basically no flow today, only spotting and it's more brown and rusty red? And I'm mildly cramping but mostly feeling it on my lower rigth side... I'm not saying I might be pregnant but I haven't had this before?? I might pick up some more pregnancy tests at Wal-Mart later today:winkwink: I feel weird, I'm very emotional, still craving sour candy, very tired but hey when you have kids you're like chronic tired Bahahahaha.. I'm just not used to cramp this long and I will take tests for a couple of days to see what happens.. oh forgot to mention, before Af arrived I had really bad gas, gas pains on and off, I'm still farting and burping left and right, and I know Tmi but my gas stinks pretty bad it scares me when I let it go Bahahahaha��

Oh no star ! Well at least you and the boys are okay ! You know iv had the same just last week with the spotting , it didn't get heavier but it's been inconsistent that's why iv ordered some of the ic's , maybe it might be worth leaving it another few days before testing again just in case , you don't want to do the test and then have to buy more in a few days time , maybe look at buying some of the ic's , I got about 60 for about £4 and it's always good to have some to hand for when your feeling the poas moment :) hope this helps star

Harlot I have just ordered 25 test strips of True stick. Should be here Wednesday:winkwink:

NightFire - how far along are you just now? Yeah I think it might have been that 😞 I will continue with these clear blue and the cheapys

Star - nice to meet you! I'm so glad you are all ok. That must have been really scary but I'm glad your husband is thinking about having another little bean. I would wait. Few more days and do a test

Star that happened to me a couple cycles before my bfp. Doctor said it was just an irregular cycle that was lighter.

Skittles I'm 12 weeks now :)

Harlot hope this is your cycle girl!

Sorry skittles, I forgot to say welcome in my last comment !
Well iv done a test and there is a slight line but it has only been a couple of days since the spotting stopped so I'll give it a few more and take another

This might have been a weird cycle again ladies but something doesn't feel right... yesterday early I spotted a little as I told earlier, was very little and it stopped within two hours. Then when I took out my Diva cup was just a lot of slimy snotty yellow tinted mucus, I know Tmi but it was so slimy and I could roll it to a ball eeewwww... Last night going to bed I started having some lower back and abdomen discomfort, I was tossing and turning in bed for quite a while before I managed to sleep.... today I got up and my lower back is killing me, feeling very sore? And checked my cervix area again and a little less but still this snotty looking mucus down there... I know right after a regular period I'm completely dry. That's why it's so weird and I also feel very wet. And my bleeding from Friday 12th was basically 1 and half day so I'm baffled again..

Can't do anything until I get my strips tomorrow, I'm to scared to take any painkillers as I don't have any tylenol:nope:

Awe hang in there hun!! Maybe it's just a little bean pushing out the old blood and burrowing in. .never know.

Harlot Thank you! :hugs: FX For you

NightFire 12 weeks that's great!

Star I have no idea but NightFire is right,you never know

Nothing to report on my end CD 12 and no sign of O

Well I left it a couple of days and it's all negative but at least I know so we can get on with this cycle 😏

Aww Harlot I'm sorry :hugs: FX for you next cycle :dust:

Ladies I need some advice. I've just checked my CM which I normally have hardly any of but there seems to be a bit more now and it's watery with a bit of yellow in it and then it stretched about an inch between my fingers (sorry TMI) Could this be ovulation on its way? I'm only CD12 and clear blue said low fertility this morning and IC was negative. I'm so confused. This is my first proper cycle since coming off the implants so I'm a bit lost lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->