Soooo frustrated!!!

Venting is healthy. I almost always have creamy cm...never really dry down there so I'm not of much help sorry hun...

Harlot...get a second opinion or maybe go to a clinic?

My sister in law bled for the first two months of both her pregnancies and both her kids are healthy. One is 12 and one is 21 so it's definitely possible to bleed.

I called the epu yesterday they were no help , they no longer take self referrals and it has to be from a doctor , iv been thinking about going up to A&E but i just feel like ill be wasting their time , got a doctors app at 2:20 this afternoon so hopefully they either do bloods for the next week or they send me for a scan , see its stories like that that give me hope :) How did your sister in law go about telling the doctor she was bleeding and what happened after that ? did she have a scan ? x

I took one $ test this afternoon, nothing within the 10 minutes but 20 after I first dropped urine in it I thought I saw a super faint line!! I have to test again in the morning...

Definitely test again , all good signs :thumbup: fingers crossed for you :D x

Good morning ladies. Any updates?

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Dh and I got home too late (almost 1 am) last night to bd. Only bd twice in the fertile window and once was in the shower. Not feeling confident at all. Pretty ticked off. Dh promised 2 straight weeks of bding and I got 4 days...dang racecars taking priority. He doesn't understand the pain I'm in when af shows up. If only he could feel what endometriosis feels like for a day. Maybe he'd try harder.

Sister in law claims she knew she was pregnant the morning after conception...which we all know isn't possible since implantation didn't occur for quite a while. She forced doctors to do a blood test is what she told me.

Sister in law claims she knew she was pregnant the morning after conception...which we all know isn't possible since implantation didn't occur for quite a while. She forced doctors to do a blood test is what she told me.

Maybe talk to your OH about it , see if he can understand how you feel about af coming every month and that you would like a baby but dont count your self out :) stay hopeful

Oh okay , abit strange , ah been the doctors just and they have finally given me a blood test so i will get the results about this time tomorrow (its 3:30pm here ) :) x

FX for you harlot!

Dh knows...but he's under the "it'll happen when it happens" mindset. Not the "my wife is in pain I need to put a baby in her" mindset. Lmao

FX for you harlot!

Dh knows...but he's under the "it'll happen when it happens" mindset. Not the "my wife is in pain I need to put a baby in her" mindset. Lmao

Thankyou :D , lol see id be a huge pain in the ass until my OH got in that mindset , pounce on him at all randoms hours and make sure he know why im doing it but he shouldnt complain :)

Well.. my physical exam went well all blood work was normal except glucose that was a little above normal whiteheads I need to be better with my sugar intake:winkwink: I'm drinking way to much soda lmao.
So that could be the reason lol. Other than that the doctor didn't think I would have any fertility issues and have problems getting pregnant. Now I just need my hubby on board the baby train and start rolling hahaha. Not the easiest task but hopefully he'll be on board soon!!
Hope you ladies are doing okay?

Well.. my physical exam went well all blood work was normal except glucose that was a little above normal whiteheads I need to be better with my sugar intake:winkwink: I'm drinking way to much soda lmao.
So that could be the reason lol. Other than that the doctor didn't think I would have any fertility issues and have problems getting pregnant. Now I just need my hubby on board the baby train and start rolling hahaha. Not the easiest task but hopefully he'll be on board soon!!
Hope you ladies are doing okay?

Well iv been reading alot about women taking folic acid while ttc , apparently it helps boost your bodies vitamins and in turn suppose to help with fertility . How true this is i dont know but i suppose its always worth a shot :thumbup: Ah dont worry too much about drinking too much soda , im exactly the same , like a goldfish at the moment !! :)
Ah incredibly tired , i really can not wait till bed time haha my son is giving me the run around too , runnning round tidying up after him and hes behind me working on his career of being a demolition expert !!
How are things with your self ?x

Harlot- I'm okay I think besides obsessing of wanting one more lmao:happydance: I have taken more tests and nothing so it was all evaps:dohh: But oh well can't do anything about it I guess. Oh I do take folic acid actually:winkwink: I think my problem is that we are not bedding enough and that I should get an ovulation kit if hubby gets on board. I did that with my last son and bam! Pregnant on first try:winkwink: so I think a little more sex would do the trick :haha:
So when you're not running after your son what do you like to do?
Do you work or a home staying mom?

Uh oh demolition expert! Good luck girl. Lol got your hands full

Hahahaha demolition expert that sounds so funny��
How are you doing Nigthfire? My days goes to do stuff around the house and for some reason the weather channel has been my favorite during my days lmao talk about boring life Bahahaha�� How is the weather in Illinois right now?

Harlot- I'm okay I think besides obsessing of wanting one more lmao:happydance: I have taken more tests and nothing so it was all evaps:dohh: But oh well can't do anything about it I guess. Oh I do take folic acid actually:winkwink: I think my problem is that we are not bedding enough and that I should get an ovulation kit if hubby gets on board. I did that with my last son and bam! Pregnant on first try:winkwink: so I think a little more sex would do the trick :haha:
So when you're not running after your son what do you like to do?
Do you work or a home staying mom?

Haha well im sure OH wont moan about doing it more , dont think iv ever known a guy complain ! Im a stay at home mom at the moment , iv been looking into doing a mortgage advisor course so ill be able to work from home x

How are you doing Nigthfire? My days goes to do stuff around the house and for some reason the weather channel has been my favorite during my days lmao talk about boring life Bahahaha�� How is the weather in Illinois right now?

Lol nice. Its been cold and rainy for the past couple days. I have to use my space heater at work still it's so cold.

Dh wanted to bd last night. Pretty sure it's too late for the baby part but hey...Ya never know. Lol.

How you both doing this morning (7am here)

Lol nice. Its been cold and rainy for the past couple days. I have to use my space heater at work still it's so cold.

Dh wanted to bd last night. Pretty sure it's too late for the baby part but hey...Ya never know. Lol.

How you both doing this morning (7am here)

Ah its never too late , you might just be a very lucky lady that ovulated twice !! :) FX
Very anxious at the moment , still waiting for the blood test results , how about your self ?x

Any updates yet on your blood test Harlot?
I have decided to start running a little each day, I have even downloaded a running app lol. Let's see if this lady can accomplish something simple like running lmao:happydance:
My son loves to bike so ill be running after him Bahahaha!!

Oh quick question? I woke up this morning and started temping I know I should have started right after Af but it's a start Eehh?
My question is I have started to feel some ovulation pain on my right side and I'm usually in this dull pain for days, but how long from your ovulation pain/symptoms until you actually ovulate? I think my fertile days starts this Friday or Saturday and supposedly I'll ovulate around 17/18. And how will I notice that I ovulated when it comes to my temp?

Any updates yet on your blood test Harlot?
I have decided to start running a little each day, I have even downloaded a running app lol. Let's see if this lady can accomplish something simple like running lmao:happydance:
My son loves to bike so ill be running after him Bahahaha!!

Oh quick question? I woke up this morning and started temping I know I should have started right after Af but it's a start Eehh?
My question is I have started to feel some ovulation pain on my right side and I'm usually in this dull pain for days, but how long from your ovulation pain/symptoms until you actually ovulate? I think my fertile days starts this Friday or Saturday and supposedly I'll ovulate around 17/18. And how will I notice that I ovulated when it comes to my temp?

You can start temping half way through a cycle if you wanted and straight after af is fine , youll get a base line of what your temp should be , when it dips , rises ect so starting now should be fine . I honestly cant say because i dont have any pains or symptoms of ovulation apart from EWCM and temp , i think theres a few videos on youtube about it , these videos should help abit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQmpeaRtlVU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDh5unYqlmg
This is my chart , youll see there is a temp drop , so it should look something like this at the end of your cycle depending on the outcome https://fertilityfriend.com/home/634749/

Thank you Harlot😉 I can't see any of the videos, don't work but ill check on youtube:winkwink: Would it be an idea to get an app where I could put in my temps? Which one do you use?

Thank you Harlot😉 I can't see any of the videos, don't work but ill check on youtube:winkwink: Would it be an idea to get an app where I could put in my temps? Which one do you use?

oh thats pants ! well i just searched for ovulation and IntermountainMoms , they have alot of stuff that should be helpful , i use fertility friend and life
and still nothing from the doctors yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->