Soooo frustrated!!!

I'm 10dpo today. Ignoring anything I feel. Don't want to think it's a sign and get a bfn. Honestly just waiting for my temp to drop below coverline friday morning. So far it's stayed high but it drops the day before af is due for me. Not letting myself feel anything this cycle.

Okey this migth sound a little strange, rigth after my supposed ovulation, which I really didn't notice a lot of Ewcm this time more white cm and snotty looking yellow stuff, rigth after lots and lots of white cm?? I have had weird pains for two days in my back and abdomen and had to see my doctor yesterday, gave me strong ibuprofen for the pain which he thought was a flare up with my herniated discs. Today I'm all good again but been feeling nauseous throughout the day and my big question is, is it normal to have itchy boobs after ovulation?? Been also dizzy on and off for a couple of days?
I have had protected sex with hubby a week ago but I don't know now what is going on?? My body is acting weirder than ever:wacko:

What do you think Harlot and Nigthfire?

When's af due? Could be symptoms though I have itchy breasts quite often.

I suppose it depends on what time in your cycle you and your OH dtd , could be a number of things to be honest , most of those signs are related to af but i suppose its best to play the waiting game for a little bit until af is due but then is it apart of the side effects of the tablets ?x

Hey ladies, I need your opinion. My temp is still above the cover line...im 11 dpo. Af due saturday. My last 4 or 5 cycles I've had a 12 day luteal phase and last two cycles my temp drops below coverline the day before af...meaning tomorrow.

Just went to the bathroom..ssuper constipated (gave up) and when I wipe there's slight pink. I have a pantiliner on. No af pain....

Awwww Nigthfire.. everything will be okay:winkwink: It might be some implantation? I'm really crossing everything for you!!

I don't think I could be pregnant since hubby used condom that one time we had sex:blush: I remember asking him if it broke, and he said I don't think so... I wish it did Bahahahaha:happydance: lol yeah f.... up I know but that would be hilarious lmao.
I have been having this feeling of a yeast infection but nothing more happens, it comes and goes? I'm about to come on with Af the 29, rigth when we are on vacation :dohh: Thats gonna be fun!!Yaaaaaiiiiii!!!
At least I just bleed 3 days lol....

Thanks star. You never know...only takes one strong swimmer to get through.

I think it's too late for implantation being 11dpo. Af is due saturday with my shorter luteal phases. Idk what to think. Ugh

Have you had any sex yesterday? If so I could be from that? Just trying to find possibilities:winkwink:

I wish...I was so tired I crashed. Lmao!

I get ya girl.

Just went again so it's been about 2 and a half hours and there was nothing on pantiliner. Only the faintest hint of pink on tp. Maybe it could be implantation late. Who knows. Fx no temp drop tomorrow.

I have read some women get their Bfp and days later spotted a little and Ob have told them that they're having implantation bleeding:winkwink: So I definitely think it's possible!!

Thank you for the encouragement! I really really want to test now...but I know I should wait until morning and see what my temp does. I know if it goes down I'm out. I haven't peed in about 3 hours now so by the time I get home from work it would be a long enough hold. But ugh I don't want to see a bfn

I know it's hard to wait.. I totally get it:winkwink: hey you're talking to a woman that takes tests just because and I totally know I'm not pregnant Bahahahaha:dohh: If you feel like testing you can when you come home but morning urine is more concentrated, and if you do tomorrow try not to drink tons later on tonight:winkwink: Let it be as dark as possible:flower:

Its funny because I always drink the most right before bed. I don't drink much throughout the day so when night falls I get super super thirsty and I'll down anywhere from 16 to 32 oz

It's not uncommon to have implantation at 11dpo , at most it can go up to 16dpo so give it a few days keep temping and do a test :) fingers crossed for you :D
I'm hoping that I catch this month , I'm suppose to o tomorrow , been going at it like rabbits this last week to make sure there's a good supply ready and waiting for the egg haha bad isn't it 😂
You never know star , it could just happen x

Lmao harlot. Get your bunny on gorl! So temp went down but not below the coverline. ..

Still good signs night ,hopefully it stays above that cover line

Took a blue dye test with fmu...I figure blue dye won't get my hopes as high as a pink dye because they are known for evaps. My temp should have dropped below coverline today but still slightly above. Ignoring what I feel still. Not convinced :witch: won't show up tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20160520_072047-1.jpg
    20160520_072047-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member