Soooo frustrated!!!

Hi ladies - how's everyone doing? I'm on cycle 2 TTC. 5dpo. Trying not to symptom spot too much but that's hard to do!

Awh I'm sorry night ! Hopefully next time will be the lucky charm :)
Hello ask4joy :) yeah it can be a pain trying not to symptom spot but it drives you crazy paying attention to them , if you can try and preoccupie your self , I know easier said than done x

Okay I got to ask a question.... I started to cramp yesterday, I'm still cramping today, I never cramp 8 days before af:nope: We had sex only one time and used condom. Why on earth would I cramp now? I have noticed that I'm also very wet down there, and I don't think I'm ovulating now? I had those cramps and aches last weekend. And lots of white creamy cm.

Oh and if I get up fast or move certain movements I get sharp pains in uterus, like something is ripping out my nerves:blush:

If I ovulated last weekend I should be around 7-8 Dpo.

Okay I got to ask a question.... I started to cramp yesterday, I'm still cramping today, I never cramp 8 days before af:nope: We had sex only one time and used condom. Why on earth would I cramp now? I have noticed that I'm also very wet down there, and I don't think I'm ovulating now? I had those cramps and aches last weekend. And lots of white creamy cm.

Oh and if I get up fast or move certain movements I get sharp pains in uterus, like something is ripping out my nerves:blush:

If I ovulated last weekend I should be around 7-8 Dpo.

Hmm....I think the chance of pregnancy is very slim if protection was used and did not fail (break / slip off). But you never know! I had cramping during my luteal phase last cycle and was not pregnant. Having it again this cycle so I'm trying not to read much into it.

Yeah... I don't know what to believe, I can't remember that I have it like this 7-8 days before Af arrives?? Did not feel this last cycle.... hmmm.... another thing I find very odd is how wet I'm feeling down there after ovulation? Was not like that last cycle either??
My cervix is high up now, smooshy feeling and closed and lots and lots of creamy cm.
We are going on vacation this Wednesday and I'm expecting Af Sunday 29 so I'm going to take one pregnancy test rigth before we go, like Tuesday or Wednesday and just wait and see if she shows her ugly face. Ans still having this on and off feeling off getting yeast infection.. so just need to see what happens. When we had sex I had to ask if the condom broke because I felt unormall wet after the deed like when rigth after you are done with no protection :blush:
Unless I got pregnant last cycle and I don't find out this cycle Bahahahaha... yeah not my luck lol. One last thing I find odd too is my breasts seems bigger?? Every time I look in the mirror they look bigger and I see it while having clothing on? I'm using same brand brah so nothing new ones that make them look bigger.

Well hun you never know. Only takes one swimmer to get through. Lol! You've got a bunch of symptoms so FX for you.

Try not to get so consumed by it though star , if you do it'll only make things worse if it turns out your not . A friend of mine went like it when she was ttc and it honestly sent her crazy , she has every sign , symptom possible even her belly was getting bigger , she had positive tests and when she went for a scan there was no baby unfortunately, at the time there was nothing they could do apart from let her go 'full term' and give birth to nothing :/

Oh no.... that sounds horrible...:cry:
No I won't be so consumed about it I promise, I'll try not to lol:winkwink:
It's probably just regular crampingness and it must be a miracle if I actually got pregnant using condoms Bahahahaha.
I'm busy now with cleaning and packing before we leave so I'll be busy now and when we go on vacation:winkwink:
Have a nice memorial weekend ladies!!

It really wasn't very nice for her and it would be devastating if it happens , I know wanting another little bean does because everything you've ever wanted and all you can think about but I am a great believer in it'll happen when the time is right :) and I'm sure one day we will all get that chance and for some ladies that chance again :) x

I hope it's soon for us all :) you getting close to you o day yet night

Last night just out the blue I get heartburn???? Never had that in any of my cycles at all!! So weird.... I told my husband and he was like :" we are getting some pregnancy tests today!!!" Bahahahaha:haha: I don't think I am but we are just checking:winkwink: I have only had heartburn when pregnant lol. I started to think yesterday if we did have sex one night with no protection before we after had sex with condom. It is possible? I usually write it in my app but I might have forgotten it?? I don't know and I won't put much in to it but it's just so weird.... This morning I woke up nauseous... even before I got out of bed?

Oh well... I just wanted to see what you guys think and say goodbye until I came back from vacation:winkwink:

Have a great vacation! Never know!

I'm only cd 5 harlot. Should be a week out from o.

How you doing?

Have a lovely vacation star :)
Oh , you got a good feeling about this cycle ? :)
I'm currently 4dpo , been having af type cramps but not as strong , I don't think anything will happen this month though just a feeling iv got

Hi ladies! I'm feeling down and frustrated this morning. According to FF I am 10dpo. My chart is starting to look triphasic with a second temp shift (I'm attaching a pic)...can someone tell me how to attach it to my signature? Took a FRER this morning and negative. I know it's only my second cycle TTC but I feel like a failure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024