Soooo frustrated!!!

hm i cant really see anything in the picture its too distorted , i know blue dyes are a pain but save your self the worry and get a pink dye :) let us know how you get on

That's why I used a blue dye. I figure it won't get me too excited and then have my heart break tomorrow. I have 2 or 3 boxes of frers in my cabinet and a walmart 88 cent cheapie. And then some IC's. Lol

Nigthfire I saw a line rigth away when picture popped up:happydance:
I really hope this is your start of :bfp:

Me too. We will see what happens. Trying not to get excited or anything. Might cave and take another test tonight. Walmart cheapie or something. But the determining factor will really be of my temp drops more in the morning. I'm barely skirting that line.

I know itll be hard but wait till the morning :) at least you'll get more of a clearer answer then and to be on the safe side :) oo I'm excited to see the result now

See what temp does in the morning. Looking at my last couple charts it drops the day before af and has never skirted the line like this.

Fingers crossed for you :D
Well my opk's are pointless this month , iv just had a big lump ewcm and its still watery , opk's are negative , it hasn't been any where close to being as dark or darker than the control , at least I can rely on good ol cm

Lol oh I will be , plan for tonight and in the morning and maybe the afternoon just to be on the safe side :) haha

Ah well let's just say round one is done !
Did you do another test yet star ?

Lol Fx for you. I'm forcing myself to not test again tonight. I'm so afraid af is gonna show up. I have clear stretchy cm right noe though. At least on tp. Haven't done a physical check. Afraid to. Lol!

Well I'm hoping it's all good news this morning for you :) x

Well I temped when I woke up the first time as usual and it was above the coverline....woke up an hour and a half or so layer temper again and it was lower. I drank ice water before going back to sleep so I'm hoping that's why...

Frer was bfn this morning so it must have been an evap yesterday :-(

awh thats pants ! well i still have hope for the bfp :) maybe it might just take a few days to get it

Have any of you ladies gotten negative on opk's even though you've got all the signs for your O ? Iv been testing with smu, then again at half 2-3ish that's a 4 hour hold and then again another 4-5 hours later and I'm still getting negatives . Do you think maybe I missed my surge ?

I haven't ever had a negative month since I started religiously testing (opks)....keep at it hun. Its possible you missed the surge but is possible it hasn't happened yet either. Fx for you

Just been to the loo and had ewcm so all good signs and the OH has booked a night in a hotel while our son stays with my dad so hopefully it's our time this month 😉 2 weeks and we shall find out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->