Soooo frustrated!!!

Joy I wouldn't worry about your chart...it looks very high in temp which is a good sign. Your temp will go down below the coverline before af so if your temp stays high the day af is due you're in great shape!

Harlot hang in there. Its early yet to be feeling defeat for this Cycle. You were a couple of rabbits if I remember correctly so FX for you!

I'm feeling me about this cycle. Dh is being an ***hat lately. I swear he's in his manly cycle.

I agree with night joy , see how you go for another week or so and then take it from there :)
Only reason I'm counting myself out is because I'm having pain on my cervix , like the ball type part you can feel from poking around , if you know what I mean , yeah we did but just don't feel confident with this cycle .
Lol he's being a what ? 😂 Ah don't forget the manpons ;) 🙈🙊

Yup. My swears can get colorful. Lol!

Well I still have my Fx for you! Never know...star may have good news for us when she gets back too.

Thanks for the encouragement, gals!

It's not over till the fat lady sings...or rather, that tempermental Aunt shows up. ;)

Hello ladies, baby dust to all!! I would like to say I have been TTC for 2&1/2 yrs. All I have gotten is one MISCARRIAGE and a whole lot of heart ache.. I've been to the doc. I'm normal. DH has been diagnosed with low sperm count.. I just finished cd50 .. I got a faint pos. Then BAM!!! AF showed her ugly face yesterday.. I was so devastated.. I have been so so depressed,ANGRY,HURT, and have cried all day. I PRAY, I have begged, I have asked.. I have promised but nothing nothing works. God has fallen deaf to my prayers.. I just want to know should I just give up all together and skip the heart ache.. It just hurts me so so bad and I look at my husband with such hate.. I feel he WAISTED his sperm on all his flings he had before.. Yes he excepted my 2 kids from a previous marriage.. But in return I have also Excepted his 2 kids from a previous marriage and have his one night stand child currently living with us.. I don't blame the ungrateful 16 yr old child who at every chance she has does stupid crap to my kids cutting their clothes breaking their game counsels and stealing $$ from me!!. I blame her upbringing and his irresponsibility of not using a condom.. Plz someone talk to me bfor I go crazy.. I'm ready to give up.. And move on with my kids..

I love my husband with all my heart.. But I want a baby so bad!! I just idk.. Feel like wtf is this happening to me.. Why couldn't he have just waited. Why am I being tortured.. Everyone around me is either pregnant or just had a baby.. Good for them bad for me
Help me someone

Hiya marlin, sorry to hear about your bad experiences but always look on the bright side ! Have you looked into using fertility lube ? Iv read a few posts about women that have used it and caught straight away and others a couple of cycles later so might worth looking into :)
Taking folic acid before hand helps too , gives your body all the vitamins you'll need or to boost them and of course the healthy balanced diet :) I suppose if you give these things a try and maybe take a step back on ttc it might just happen :) it's Sod's law aha
Have you spoken to your DH daughter ? Maybe she wants some attention but doesn't know how to ask for it ?

Hi marlin. Stay calm hun. As harlot said I have read quite a few posts from women with men who have low sperm. I've heard they use preseed. Some even collect the sperm in a cup and mix it with preseed...then inject it. There's always other option. It doesn't sound like you accepted his daughter from his one night stand. While that is a hard situation and I completely get it...maybe the stress is hindering you as well? I think harlot is right and maybe you should have a heart to heart with her.

At any rate...we are all here for you girl! :hug:

Hello ladies, baby dust to all!! I would like to say I have been TTC for 2&1/2 yrs. All I have gotten is one MISCARRIAGE and a whole lot of heart ache.. I've been to the doc. I'm normal. DH has been diagnosed with low sperm count.. I just finished cd50 .. I got a faint pos. Then BAM!!! AF showed her ugly face yesterday.. I was so devastated.. I have been so so depressed,ANGRY,HURT, and have cried all day. I PRAY, I have begged, I have asked.. I have promised but nothing nothing works. God has fallen deaf to my prayers.. I just want to know should I just give up all together and skip the heart ache.. It just hurts me so so bad and I look at my husband with such hate.. I feel he WAISTED his sperm on all his flings he had before.. Yes he excepted my 2 kids from a previous marriage.. But in return I have also Excepted his 2 kids from a previous marriage and have his one night stand child currently living with us.. I don't blame the ungrateful 16 yr old child who at every chance she has does stupid crap to my kids cutting their clothes breaking their game counsels and stealing $$ from me!!. I blame her upbringing and his irresponsibility of not using a condom.. Plz someone talk to me bfor I go crazy.. I'm ready to give up.. And move on with my kids..

I am sorry to hear you are struggling, Marlin. I have 2 step-children as well and while they are good kids it's not always easy. Has your husband spoken to her about her behavior towards you? I think teenage girls are especially hard...I was a teen when my parents divorced and I was not very nice to my dad's first girlfriend. It sounds like she has a lot of anger and hurt. Talking with her is a good idea...maybe just start by sharing what you've noticed happening and ask her thoughts about it. Sometimes I worry that all the stres of my DH's ex and drama is effecting my ability to get pregnant. We can't allow it to overtake us!

Hi ladies!!! I'm writing from New York😁 I got to borrow some internet finally!! Okay we left Wednesday 25, that nigth at the hotel I took one Clearblue with probably 2-3 hour hold, faaaint line😲 Next morning of course I couldn't wait, stronger line but still faint. It came up within 1-2 minutes and vertical line I blue. So today I decided to take another one, probably 4 hour hold, kind of still faint but more visible than thursday😲 I'm expecting Af tomorrow and I'm spotting very very ligth, only when I wipe going to pee.
First I must say:" How is this even POSSIBLE?????
As far as I remember we had one time protected sex this month, I can't remember for my bare life if we did anything with no protection 😞
Could I have been pregnant last month and didn't show until now?
I took countless of tests before going on vacation???
What is going on???

Hm that's a strange one star , I suppose the only thing you can do is give it a few more days , like 3 days after af is due and do a digital test and see what they says ? If you still unsure maybe get blood work done x

I think I'm out ladies. Big temp drop this morning at 13dpo and light spotting when I checked CM. :(

FX for you Star!

Star I thin I remember you saying that you bd without protection a few days before o. That could have been enough!!

I took one Clearblue this morning and very super faint again?? Like the one looked on Wednesday?? I'm bleeding very very ligth, nothing like my normal period that I usually have for 3 days. I started spotting very ligth yesterday, today is still very ligth, lot of rusty red/brown gooey stuff? No cramps whatsoever 😲
I'm gonna buy more tests but this time ill buy first response I think!!
I'm just gonna wait to see if bleeding stops soon first😉

Hoping for some good news!!!! I can't get to my doctor until I get home😉

Personally star I'd stop using the CB unless it's a digi , yeah you'll be better off with a frer:) when do you get back ? X

So how is everyone getting on ? Any one got a BFP yet ?

Just got my cbopk showing high fertility this morning. BD at like midnight last night and yesterday morning. Hopefully we can keep up the momentum.

How are you doing?

Star any update?

Ooo it's exciting:D erm had a decent temp drop this morning at 9dpo , had cramps ect so I'm not sure if I should do a test in 5 days when af is due or wait longer but as much as I'd love another little bean at the moment it might not be the best idea , my OH left his job last week because they wanted him to break the law with driving and he refused so we only have my income at the moment

Oh harlot I'm so sorry! But kudos to him for standing up for himself. He should report them!

I keep hearing that you'll only get what you can handle...still keeping Fx for you. Sounds like it could be an implantation dip so 5 days should be enough to get a bfp!

To be honest I think he will be , their hgv's are not road worthy so they will get a lovely big bill from HMRC :) that's what I was thinking but I had literally 4 small drops of red blood at 7dpo so I'm not sure what's going on there , I'm hoping so , don't want to spend another £400 on tests again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->