sore clitoris

BabyMamma93

Mummy of a Easter baby
Reaction score
:blush: it kinda hurts, like its bruised or something, it started hurting like 2-3 weeks after i had my little boy, it hurts if i sometimes cough, hurts if its touched like when im holding little boy, and hes flapping his legs about, i cant explain the pain the only thing i can say is its like its bruised, ive looked and it doesnt look it but IDK anyone else had this or know what it could be from?
i obviously assume its just strain from pushing baby out, and he was stuck for a good 10 hours, but surely it shouldnt still hurt when everything else is fine now

I sometimes get a bit tender there. Maybe its down to change of hormones. I get a type of ezcema down there have to put cream on down there. Maybe making a Drs appointment if its still bothering you a in few days time and trying not to wear tight fitting trousers.

it must be something to do with labour, birth or hormones as ive never had it before. ive got my little boys 6 week check up tomorrow (think mine too) will mention it then see what she suggests thanks x

I didn't feel completely normal down there for a while after lo. I was still sore up to about 6 months (it didn't help that now I am pregnant with second I found out my episiotomy scar hadent healed right, I have a skin tag as got cut twice and they will fix after I give birth, I told doctor but was ignored) You may still have swelling and bruising which could be deep. I used to put maternity pads in freezer to get the swelling down, my sister was saying you can get reusable one where you can get an insert that goes in freezer. My midwife told me to use some lavender and tea tree in bath as that helps heal everything

it takes a while for things to go completely back to normal, you may have even had a bit of a graze

Ah that's a good idea, why did i not hear of that whilst healing, i so needed something cool down there but holding a bag of peas or something was useless as it wouldn't go through the pad lol. I might try that...
i don't have a bath so any chance of laying in one to sooth it is out of window for me which is crap really as that's all i wanted after birth...
a little graze... As well as episotomy and 3rd degree tear.. Why not i might aswell have grazed in the process lol x

My midwife said about mixing tea tree, lavender and water down and put on pad to help or could make a solution up in bottle to pour when go for a wee. I had episiotomy and took a while for whole area to feel non traumatized lol. Now I am pregnant again the muscles feel week where cut. I did find lavender and tea tree helped. Pad in freezer was own invention of been so sore from hemeroids, episiotomy and graze lol

I actually feel like my epistomy has healed, my bum is still sore from the tear when i poo but other than that.. I just feel heavy down there when i stand or walk for too long in defo gona try the pad in the freezer trick thanks x

It takes a while to recover!! I had a 3rd degree tear and just generally the whole area was swollen for a good few weeks after birth. 9 months on and everything is totally back to normal. Give it some time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->