Sorry TMI

jhill1990

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm Jessica and new to the forum :). Me and my husband are TTC. I started my period the 27th and ended on the 1st. Me and my husband DTD on sunday the 5th and yesterday the 9th. Nothing unusual about it everything was normal. But today I started feeling swollen down there and it feels really heavy. Pretty much my hips down feels swollen. discharge is clear. I was wondering if anyone had these symptoms before? Is it a sign of ovulation or early pregnancy? Sorry for the TMI I have just never experienced this before.:kiss:

Also, same time i started feeling the fullness, my feet have been extremely cold.

I get pressure when ovulation is about to happen...usually a couple of days before positive opk...I would suggest you are approaching ovulation x dates seem about right ksh

I would think more likely ovulation. is your discharge (cm) stretchy too? like egg whites? this is a sign of impending ovulation. I would have sex over the next few days.

I would have sex over the nxt couple of days, i would be tempted to do it once a day every day for atleast 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->