South West Devon and Cornwall Meet 3!

Maybe 4th December?Either then or the week after?x

4th december is good for me! cant do 11th dec as xmas party with work but 4th is good.

Hey Kathy! Congrats on little man, cant wait to meet him! Char, cant wait to meet Kyla too, just had a nosey at your pics and she looks gorgeous!

xx

Hello everyone! Char&Bump told me you were having a meeting in Exeter in December and i live in Exeter so would love to meet up with you all! I'm due on the 26th and having a little girl :)

:happydance: Yaaay i'm actually so excited, i cant wait! lol
I'm hoping (fingers crossed) I should have a huuge tax credits backpayment near then too ;) x

oo Char told me about this too, Im in Ilf. Anynews on a set date yet? & anyone up for meeting at barnstaple train station? xx

I think we're saying the date will be 4th December :)
Hopefully Exeter won't be toooo mad with Christmas shoppers then!
Awww I cant wait to see all the little babies :cloud9: xxx

The 4th December will be good for me as we are hoping to go away on the 10th. So, providing I have transport and all is well, I would love to meet you all.

I am due on the 2nd November and am ssooo excited now :happydance:

:happydance: Poppy your due date is reallllllly soon!
I'm jealous!
Looking forward to meeting you and your little one--do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?xxx

oh wow loads of new babies! :0)
4th works for me too! yay

Yay loads of new people and lots of babies!

Jen, I cant wait to see your bump!! xx

:happydance: Poppy your due date is reallllllly soon!
I'm jealous!
Looking forward to meeting you and your little one--do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?xxx

I know! We are very excited :happydance:

We do not know if baby is a boy or girl....I can't wait to find out though!!xx

yay I can make the 4th will be lovely to meet everyone x x

All sounding good :happydance:

Should we maybe check numbers the week before and ring/warn dinkys?? ;)

Are we definatly going to Dinkys? How much is it to go there? x

I don't have any children yet, but would still love to meet up :hugs:

Hey Ladies, Char&Bump let me know about the meet. i'm 21 and due on New years eve with baby number 1! would love to meet all of you. I will be coming from Brixham in torbay and will have space in the car if anyone wants a lift. And as i have no LO yet there is plenty of room in the boot for a buggy. PM me if u want a lift and ill give u my number xxx

All sounding good :happydance:

Should we maybe check numbers the week before and ring/warn dinkys?? ;)
Sounds like a plan.
I nominate you to do this/remind me to do this ;)
xxx
Are we definatly going to Dinkys? How much is it to go there? x
Dinkys was good for the little ones Char so I think we probably will :thumbup:
I think its free for under-1's too (I seem to recall Sparky LYING so she wouldnt have to pay to get Lucy in even though she was already 1 :rofl: )

I don't have any children yet, but would still love to meet up :hugs:
Hi chicky!I didnt realise you were from Devon/Cornwall!Where abouts are you?

Hey Ladies, Char&Bump let me know about the meet. i'm 21 and due on New years eve with baby number 1! would love to meet all of you. I will be coming from Brixham in torbay and will have space in the car if anyone wants a lift. And as i have no LO yet there is plenty of room in the boot for a buggy. PM me if u want a lift and ill give u my number xxx

Hiiii!Youre due just a couple of days before me!I'm due January 6th...We can compare bump size!
xxx

Looking forward to it girls :thumbup: x

cool, looking forward to it!

This is my first baby...and i know i look pregnant. and the kicks and backache reminds me.... but honestly sometimes i feel like ive just eaten too many pies! lol. xxx

I've been on the hunt for more devon gals as you can see :haha: Cool, i hate paying for babies when they cant actually do anything lol x

hi how old is everyones kids? just a bit worried by 3 yr old might trample the babies lol Might leave him to have quality daddy time and just bring my 1 yr old if everyone's has babies :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->