South West Devon and Cornwall Meet 3!

I'm fine with rescheduling.It does seem like the most sensible thing.Plus then I will have a new baby to show off :happydance:

But I am sad that I wont get to see everyone tomorrow,I wanted to compare bumps Sparky! :cry:

Does anyone have bethanylee's number to let her know?xxx

i was leaving it too the last minute hoping boys eyes would clear up enought so they wont be contagious but its not looking good :0/ rescheduling works for me although if they wake up and are fine I was planning to drive up

it's Ok, I got online! I'm sad we're rescheduling, but understand...please make it for a time we can come! Jen, i'm sure you should have my number?! My phone ate yours and spark's :( x

When are you thinking of? Jen's due 1st week of Jan, and i wanna see baba so cant be too close to then lol. x

Awwww Jen so did I! We should compare bump pics instead! lol

Bethanylee ive since had a new phone so have no numbers either :( Will send you mine in a pm for future ref tho.

How about end of jan/early feb? Give Jen chance to recover! Plus i'll be on mat leave then so will be much easier for me :) xxx

boys are fine today... bloody typical still a little pink but no gunk, if it hadnt been cancelled theyd have still been awfull. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thats always the way isn't it Andine?Nightmare.Glad your boys are all feeling better though.Ophelia has woken up with a snotty nose and grizzly this morning so I think we've got another cold on the way :(

End of Jan sounds good to me!

My phone completely broke so I lost everyones numbers too :rofl: What an organised lot we all are!!xxx

(And Sparky I just posted a 35 week bump pic in my journal so come and have a look and then you post one so we can compare!) xxxx

I'm good for end of jan/beginning of feb. Cant wait to see the babies :D and you girls of course lol x

can we do beginning of feb? When are you due Zoe?! I know there's a week in late jan I can't do so I don't want to miss out if you do it then! Hopefully you'll have money Char and poor Hazel will be a bit more settled. Let's just hope your newborn is a perfect 2nd baby Jen! Andine, conjunctivitis is a blimmin' pain. Ally had it for weeks and it took 2 different antibiotics to shift it... Glad the boy's eyes have cleared up :)

I want to come too please. I keep forgetting this is here. I am in Plymouth and hoping someone may want to travel with me xx

Yes Bethanylee is in Exeter and there are a few others in the locations section :)

we're no longer in exeter but still in devon...having a really rough time at the moment but would love to come to a meet! Hoping to meet the many newborns and see that growing bump and all you ladies soon x

do we want to do a friday again? Or is there anyone who needs to do another day? I'm assuming we're going to Dinkys? (aka 'official south west devon and cornwall BnB meet meeting place'!)

Yes Dinkys for definite!!
I am ok for any day in the first week of Feb (as long as Seraphim is because I steal a lift from her :flower: )

Hope you and Ally are ok Bethanylee,text if you need a chat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"