South West Devon and Cornwall Meet 3!

Char sent me a message and I would love to come along with DD :happydance:

oo Char told me about this too, Im in Ilf. Anynews on a set date yet? & anyone up for meeting at barnstaple train station? xx

Izziebelle I am from Combe Martin so if you are going I can meet you in Ilfracombe bus station or Barnstaple train station, just PM me if you fancy it

Char sent me a message and I would love to come along with DD :happydance:

oo Char told me about this too, Im in Ilf. Anynews on a set date yet? & anyone up for meeting at barnstaple train station? xx

Izziebelle I am from Combe Martin so if you are going I can meet you in Ilfracombe bus station or Barnstaple train station, just PM me if you fancy it

I'll be going on the train too, so can i meet you at the station? I don't like travelling on my own.
I'm really scared about taking my pram on the train, where does it go? x

Come on then girlies, who's definatly going? Its next week! I don't want to get the train alone lol x

Aww! Hazel! Aw, congratulations! She's gorgeous. Gawd I'm tearing up lol.

Next wk?! When is it? I'm here next wk! I'm here til the ummm 7th. When is it? Can you guess I want to when it is lol and I'm not trawling through the whole thread on my mobile... Tell me when :D

oh ace! Count the boy and I in x

Andine, don't feel you have to leave your older one behind! He'd enjoy the soft play, wouldn't he?! There are always lots of different ages at Dinkys and the younger ones getting mauled a bit if just part of them growing up I think! Ally never stays still, perhaps your older boy can do 'Ally watch' :lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new babies, growing bumps and of course all the older ones too! I may have to feed Alasdair cake again just so I can talk to people lol. Perhaps we could ask if they could let us have part of the benchy/booth bits opposite the ball pools? Although having said that, Alasdair seems to think the whole cafe is a playground to explore anyway so it won't make much difference to us lol

(As you can tell I got excited and read the whole thread :dohh: )

Hi everyone :)

Me and Elliott are hoping to come on Friday. We will be coming from Plymouth so can someone remind me of the time and place we are meant to be meeting :flower:

xx

I dont think im going to be able to make it :cry: :(
I have NO money what-so-ever til next tuesday. How shite is that :( I was sooo excited too :cry:

x

I can't remember what time we met last time?
Jen & I were a bit late ;)

I'm going to try to get little miss out the door sharpish - but it'll still take 2 hours to get there... we don't have a routine yet, and she's been colicky... so hopefully thursday night will be a good one ;)

hiya should be coming but going to have to see as both boys have conjunctivitus and dont want to spread it round :0/
Im kinda afraid to come my husband has been trying to convince me to have another baby and im afraid seeing all the new little ones will make me broody haha

depending on what time the majority of people are coming I'll either be arriving on time and leaving early or arriving late and leaving well whenever! I hope I can come for some of it but I have an appointment I really need to attend on the friday. Having said that, I did last time too and still managed to come!

I'm sorry I can't be the one who can be specific with times, I should be able to considering I live in exeter and have a fully fledged toddler, not a newborn. I'm sorry I can't be the specific one! Umm... I can be there from 11-12.30 then 2ish til whenever if that helps?! I suck, sorry.

I'll be there!

Sooo, what time? Will take me just over an hour to get there xx

Char pleeeeeeeeeeease come! Im dying to meet you and Kyla! I'll buy you coffee and lunch if you can get there :)

xxxx

I'm going to try and borrow some money off my mum, she owes me £15. I think the train is about £7 so i should be ok if i can get that.

Thanks Sparky hun, thats a really lovely offer, but i would feel awful you spending your money on me lol :flower: xxx

Hello lovelies!
How many of us are definitely definitely going?Me and Seraphim are going to have to play it by ear as the gorgeous Hazel is very colicky and I think we all probably know how stressful and exhausting it is having a colicky unhappy newborn :( Poor little petal.And I'm just too huge now to be dragging the pram on a train on my own (I get a lift with Seraphim).Hopefullly we will make it though,fingers massively crossed.
But if only a couple of us are definitely going maybe we should reschedule?What do we all think?
xxxxxxx

Just rang my mum, she doesnt have any money so i can't borrow any to get there. I would be happy to re-schedule, or just come to the next one :) xx

I've managed to move my day around and can now be there any time from 12.30 onwards. I'm happy to meet however few people are coming but I understand that a lot of you won't want to travel. Can someone please text me with the final decision as the internet on my phone is playing up and I can't always get online. I think a few of you have my number xxx

Personally I think we should re-schedule when more of us can make it. I cant use my mums car tomorrow now which sounds like nothing but it costs me about a tenner in fuel in her car and about 50 quid in mine!

Sounds like nothing but its an expense I could do without.

Who would like to meet tomorrow and who would like to re-schedule for the new year? Hopefully by then Jen would have popped, the lovely Hazel will be feeling better and less colicky and me and Char will have some money!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"