South West Devon and Cornwall Meet 3!

i would love to come and meet you all but i think im too shy :( hope you all have a nice day x

you should come if you feel able to! Don't worry about being shy, it's a lot easier with a baby and I talk enough for everyone anyway! :D (when I'm not chasing the boy...) if you get nervous we can swap. I'll hold a baby that is little and sweet and you can chase my huge monkey boy!

So who have we got thats definitely coming
--me,Ophelia and Lennon
Seraphim & Hazel
Bethanylee&Ally
Char&Kyla
and
Sparky&Lucy
??Have I forgotten anyone?Awwww poor Ally being the only boy xxx

Jen you have made my day!! Bloody hilarious! Poor Lennon being forgotten about!!

Providing this isnt the start of labour I shall be there. Will let you know tomorrow xxxx

I cannot believe you had to point that out to me!!!Sooooo ashamed right now :rofl: xxx

Haha bless you!

Zoe, dont go into labour yet! lol

Ohh im so excited, im packing my camera now so i dont forget lol x

you should come if you feel able to! Don't worry about being shy, it's a lot easier with a baby and I talk enough for everyone anyway! :D (when I'm not chasing the boy...) if you get nervous we can swap. I'll hold a baby that is little and sweet and you can chase my huge monkey boy!

hee hee i may do ill let you know 2mos if i decide too xx

I'm having 'issues' sat here in tears... may end up doing a GS thread about it. I'm so so sorry I hope you all enjoy seeing each other, I feel so guilty.

I'm sorry i didnt make it either, my fucking bus never turned up, making me miss my train! x

Hey girls,

How many of you were there in the end? Needless to say I didnt make it either, was in far too much pain to even think about driving :(

I think we need another meet around April time (then you can all bring me some birthday cake :lol: ) unless any of us are due to pop around then?

xxx

It was just me and Jen, two upset babies and one Ophelia playing on her own.

:dohh:ARGH!!! Flippin forgot again and missed it!! Note to self, keep checking the flippin thread:dohh:

im up for coming next time if thats ok? could meet you somewhere char and go together? xxx

Zoe had her baby this morning so when she's feeling up to it there will probably be another one x

aww i dont know Zoe but congrats to her. i think im defo up for more meets. xxx

i'll come along; i'm in gunnislake, nr tavistock.

It's been and gone hon - but we're getting together in Plymouth shortly... just went for the link, but see you've found us :D

I'm the other side of Tavi... do you goto the groups in town much??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->