South West Devon and Cornwall Meet 3!

yep dinkys, yep first week of feb as long as its not friday 5th (midwife and cannot miss that one as it will be all go from there if baby is still breech!)

I now can't do monday or wednesday... Can we do tuesday or thursday?!

woohoo, so thursday the 4th it looks like :) reckon we should check Dinkys aren't having their long overdue refurbishment?! I still don't think they've had it yet...

I have no idea where dinkys is. could someone meet me at the train station? And will i need to get off at exeter st davids or exeter central? x

central is best hun :) I'm happy to meet you there, it's where I come into too (not same train). Dinkys is a bit hidden away if you don't know where you're going (at least I think so!)

That would be excellent if you could, i'm really crap at places lol
I'll have to meet you at the main entrance to the station cos i have no idea where anything else is, is that ok? I will pm you my number tomoro.

What time are we planning? x

the main entrance is fine hunny! was it around 12/12.30/1 we met last time? I'm happy to meet whenever. I have an easy toddler! I can just meet you whenever your train gets in Char and then we can just go straight to Dinkys or whatever :)

I can get a train in for either ten to twelve or ten to one. Either is good for me x

So who have we got thats definitely coming
--me,Ophelia and Lennon
Seraphim & Hazel
Bethanylee&Ally
Char&Kyla
and
Sparky&Lucy
??Have I forgotten anyone?Awwww poor Ally being the only boy xxx

I cannot believe you had to point that out to me!!!Sooooo ashamed right now :rofl: xxx

uhoh, Jen has newborn head!

I need to text Char, I won't be able to get in til 1.45 (seriously, our new HV doesn't even bother to give me a choice about when she comes to see Ally :( ) so probably at Dinkys for 2... I'm so irritated with the inconveniently timed HV visit...

Perhaps someone else could arrange to meet Char and Kyla or I could give them directions to BHS (attempt to Dinkys?!)? Seems a shame for them to miss out on the majority of the afternoon just because we'll have to :(

Oh noooooooooo :(

Ummm ok we will figure out Char & Kyla *thinks*

Can't you tell your HV tomorrow you have a hideous sickness bug so she can't visit? ;) xx

you know, I don't even have a number for the silly woman. Rubbish. I'm meeting Char+Kyla at central, we'll be at Dinkys for about 2. Hopefully you all won't have to dash off at 2.30...

how on earth is Lennon 4 wks old already?! That's gone too quickly, I don't understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->