Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Hey Tesh, what a nightmare today has been. Had to cancel my sonogram because I ended up with a nasty stomach virus and was up all night puking, absolutely horrible. I am now going in tomorrow morning for the ultrasound and hopefully things will look good enough to trigger. Don't even feel like bd'ing right now! :( Hoping tomorrow is a much better day and hope we receive some good news. How are you doing?

Aw hun I’m so sorry to hear that :flower:

Hope you’re feeling better, there is a tummy bug going around here as well!

On the positive side hopefully your follicles are bigger and more mature with the added day. FX you are able to trigger today!

Hope all goes well x

Feeling lots better today! Seems to just be the season lol Feels like somebody kicked me in the ribs 100 times, but the nausea has passed. Today went WONDERFUL! I had a feeling because OPKs have been consistently getting darker. So last month we only had one mature follicle. Today we had three! There were actually several follicles but three very mature ones. They said everything looked great! Happy girl here! We triggered afterward so I will be testing lots today til I get my surge and then lots of BD tonight and tomorrow. I am so happy we switched our treatment this cycle. I have had a good feeling since starting the Clomid that it would help me ovulate. <3 Fingers crossed! Now I just have to pray that the spermies find their way to an egg!

How was your day?! You are officially in the TWW again! So exciting!! :)

Got my positive OPK!! Yay!

View attachment 1056318
OMG yay!!!! Get to bd girl!! Catch that eggy! That’s a really strong positive.

I’m soooo happy for you that everything went as planned :flower: and 3 mature follicles, wowee!! And also yay for clomid!!

I even think there is a good possibility you could have ovulated by yourself this cycle.

I am 4dpo as of Thursday. Feeling out already. Only thing different this cycle after ov is creamy cm since 2dpo and off and on cramping esp in the evenings. It’s still too early but I’m just not feeling like anything is going to happen. I’m so negative lol.

But on the plus side my internet cheapies arrived today so I will prob start poas from Sunday/Monday :haha:

I think I was going to ovulate on my own this time too! The tests were getting darker each day, and then to see the follicle growth was reassuring! :) We bd last night and hubby says it was a lot lol Soooo hopefully that means I caught lots of spermies. I think I ovulated around midnight last night, had crazy intense cramping in both ovaries, so bad it was keeping me awake lol! We tried this morning but hubby was still worn out from last night, so we are going to bd again tonight and probably will again tomorrow night just for a piece of mind, but like I said, I am 99.9% sure I ovulated last night. The egg is good for what, 12-24 hours when you ovulate? I can never seem to wrap my brain around the timing of it, but I just pray we timed it perfectly.

Don't feel like your out yet! It is still so early for you!! Implantation doesn't even normally happen until at least 4-8 dpo, so you are definitely NOT out!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is your month! <3 Creamy cm is also a plus early pregnancy, so maybe that's a good sign. Also, the cramping is good! That could very well be implantation cramps! I had cramping very early pregnancy with both of my boys, period like cramps and then the sore boobs were the most obvious symptom.

Yay for internet cheapies!! They came just in time! When do you plan to start testing?!

I told hubby last night that I am refusing to test until I have my progesterone test done next Friday. If those labs come back showing I had a strong ovulation, then I will test that weekend. :D

BTW, My booty is so sore today from the trigger shot! lol :lol: Didn't bother me at all last cycle, but oh boy, is it hurting today!

It definitely sounds like you had a really strong O!! Sounds like you guys timed bd perfectly as well!

Lol at the sore booty :haha: sorry hun but it will all be worth it I’m sure!

I’m prob gonna start this Sunday 7dpo just to break the tests in lol! I have no control and no shame. I’m pretty sure I bought those tests more for my addiction than anything :haha: I def remember having lots of creamy cm and cramping with ds and sore boobs too but can’t remember if. In fact those were the only symptoms I had that tww. No sore boobs yet, and rather than pokes this feels more like AF type cramping along with lower backache. Constantly have a wet feeling throughout the day from 2dpo and have had to change my underwear thrice a day because of smalls globs of creamy cm and wet patches. Sorry for the TMI!!

Hats off to you for your willpower!! Wish I had half of that haha

Wow girl! I think it is way too soon to even consider AF being on her way, I have a good feeling about it for you! I do remember lots of creamy CM, so that could very well be an early symptom!! I completely agree with the ICs lol!! They are super addicting! I have taken 3-4 OPK's per day for the last three days with mine. It's ridiculous! Still have a strong line on them so I think I am still ovulating. Going to BD tonight, counting down the time to get home and DTD haha. I still can't get over how strong these cramps are, they are insanely intense. I can't wait to hear how your tests go! Only a couple days to go for you :)

Still have a sore booty this afternoon lol but hey, comes with it! Hope you are having a great day/night!

Hey girl! How has your Friday been?! Any new updates? Hopefully you're getting more mucus and twinges!

I'm calling today 1DPO. Took another OPK today and the line is finally starting to fade which makes me think my ovulation peak was sometime between Wednesday afternoon and Thursday night. So now the long two week wait begins. Are you planning to start testing this weekend?! Hope you are doing well! Keep your head up and stay positive! I still feel like this is going to be your month!

Oh my gosh you’re in the tww yay!! Can’t believe your bum hurt for so long lol that must have been some jab! :haha:

So no more symptoms really, no cramping for last two days and zero symptoms. Maybe the odd twinge but nothing completely noticeable. Still getting the creamy cm in fair amounts but not as much.

6dpo today, will break in my ic’s Tomorrow at 7dpo! Anything earlier and I would feel I’m literally just peeing on a piece of cardboard lol. I also want to start tomorrow so that I can have an idea of what bfn’s And evaps look like as a control of u get me?

I love your positivity!!! :flower: thank for being so encouraging.

November babies come on stick!!!!!! Lol

Hey girl! Checking in to see how your tww is going! Saw you are having sore boobs and some nausea! Yay! So how many DPO are you today?

Today marks 4/5dpo for me. I have been cramping like no other the last two days. Almost makes me feel like AF is on its way. My cervix still feels like it is pretty high but I noticed everything inside feels puffy/swollen and I think that might be a sign that AF is near. :sad2: I hope not, but I can't help but think these might be AF cramps. I know it's still too early to say since today is CD17 but jeez it's driving me crazy. I hate this TWW :| feels neverending. By the way, I read that the HCG trigger shot can stay in your system for 10-14 days, so I probably cannot test until at the earliest this Saturday, but should probably wait until Wednesday next week and that seems forever away. I've thought about testing until the HCG is out of my system, but I did that last time and still ended up with three false positives. It's definitely tempting and the further I get into the tww, the harder it gets.

Hows your cm today? Still creamy watery consistency? Also, how's your cervix right now?

The only other noticeable changes I have are sore nipples, but that could be the hcg or progesterone, and I've been gassy since ovulation (sorry tmi lol).

See, I am already doubting myself, ughh! lol

Hey huni!

I also had cramping a couple of days after O, I’ve read that sometimes we cramp to try and help the eggy along the Fallopian tube towards the uterus for implantation! Possible I guess.

Will you test after expected AF then? So then you would at least be one or two days late. How long would you predict your lp to be? I know it’s hard to say maybe as you were not ovulating on your own. Because of the trigger shot it could give u much more pronounced symptoms as it would mimic the symptoms of pregnancy right?

My cm is still whitish in colour but watery. Not noticing it too much on underwear as in the beginning of my cycle. But occasionally get that wet feeling. I’m 8dpo today. I felt what (If I’m pregnant) was implantation evening 6dpo and until afternoon of 7dpo. No poking, pinching or stabbing since. As of 7dpo My boobs started to get sore but that happened last cycle too. Today I’ve been nauseous off and on. It’s luke that empty feeling in your tummy and if I eat I feel a bit better. I’m having nausea as I type this. But it’s not enough to make me gag. Cervix feels firm but it felt softish firm but open when I checked earlier??! No idea... otherwise I do t have any symptoms, no definite cramping or twinges or anything.

Hard to tell but I feel about 80% out so far lol. Gosh my skin and boobs are also burning like super tingly like when you sit too long and your foot falls asleep!

I so hope your bean is getting ready to implant! Have you ever felt implantation? I felt it between 5-8dpo with my ds before. Got a solid positive by 10dpo

Oh I so hope that was implantation for you!! I vaguely remember feeling twinges and pulling with my first and thought it was AF coming so I definitely think that's a good sign for you. I've seen your IC tests and I can totally see something! I am praying that it's the start of your BFP! So you got your first BFP at 10DPO with your son?! That's awesome and so early, and you are only two days away from that. I feel like the sore boobs and nausea are a great sign! How about your nipples? Have they been sore? Mine are, but boobs don't really hurt yet. I remember with my first pregnancy that I noticed the sore nipples and boobs around 6DPO. My journal is on here! LOL That's what I keep referring back to! My cramps are very noticeable at the moment and I feel extremely bloated. I'm hoping that if I am PG that the symptoms start to become more noticeable tomorrow like they did the first time around. Some of the other signs I had with baby number one were my back hurting, cramping, sore boobs, and headache.

With my second, he was conceived naturally and I didn't know until I was almost 8 weeks along and my boobs hurting were what triggered me to test.

So your AF is due this Friday? I pray that she goes on vacation for 9 months! :) For both of us!! haha I am just so ready to be done with these fertility treatments. And I pray to God that one of my three mature follicles produced a nice healthy egg and hopefully hubby's spermies found it. It amazes me how perfect timing has to be when TTC! Every pregnancy really is a miracle!!

Also, I have no idea what my LP is since we are basically creating my cycles. :( Last months was only 20 days. If it's the same this time, I should expect AF to arrive on or around this Thursday. AF, please stay far away! I'm so nervous!

My cycle is definitely a weird one this time since we "technically" made my CD3 with no period. Going off that, a 20 day cycle would again be around this Thursday sometime, but my bleeding that was all wacky last month started on Feb. 7th and that would me at 29 days as of today, but because the doctor started a new cycle within a cycle, I'm sure that changed everything. I'm going to say because I ovulated last week that a 20 day cycle will mean late this week sometime.

Hey hun!!

How long does it take the hcg to completely be out your system? I would say waiting about 12 days seems safe. It’s also in between a 10 and 14 day luteal phase so seems a fair number!

You should be 6-7 dpo now right? All your symptoms seem really promising esp the painful boobs and the swollen feeling inside. I def remember feeling very swollen down there when pregnant with ds and my boobs were excruciatingly painful. This time around my whole boob sort of hurts and getting a sort of burning feeling behind the nipples, almost like lots of pressure.

But even the boob pain is going now and cm decreasing. Took a lh and hcg this morning and the opk is almost positive and still only barely a shadow on the hcg.

I kind of know already AF will come for me, but I really have such high hopes for you. You sound like you had a super strong ovulation and all your symptoms def means hormones are busy at work doing something! Can’t wait until you’re ready to test!! Xx

Hey girl!

This waiting game really sucks after having such a good ultrasound last week. Today I am 6dpo maybe 5, but I am calling it 6 since ovulation started on the 27th! Symptoms have kind of subsided today. Nipples are still sore but boobs do not hurt at all and like you, I remember my boobs being the first noticeable symptom in both pregnancies.

I'm sorry you are feeling like you are out :( I think it's still too early to say though and your ic tests look pretty promising! I saw your line on both! I'm not sure about the LH levels but I know they con fluctuate throughout the month and I usually always have a faint line on mine so I wouldn't even consider that AF is close based on your opk. How's your cervix today?! YOur boobs hurting is a really good sign! I haven't heard of the burning sensation in them lol but hey! maybe that's milk, eh?!
Your 9dpo today, I think your tests will start to become more obvious over the next couple days and you also had a good ovulation this month! Keep your head up girlfriend!

I started charting on a calendar yesterday and printed out a calendar from the month I conceived our first child and wrote down all the symptoms day by day on both calendars. The only thing this time around that I don't have is sore boobs, nipples were sore that time too, but my boobs were also very sore. I have not had the "twitching/pulling" pains this cycle like last, but I think last cycle those started around or on cd7/8 and I think that was my body getting ready for AF. I'm praying that the evil witch stays away but I can't help being nervous the closer I get to when she should start. Also, not knowing when I am supposed to start is frustrating because I have no time line to count down to, so I am basically relying on finding out with a HPT or AF will happen/won't happen and I will have to create a new cycle with or without provera. But at least now we know you can take soy OR clomid without a cycle!! :)

Oh!! And today I discovered that I can view my results and doctor's notes online and found some pretty interesting information on my follicle growth from this cycle! So you're going to laugh, but I had a total of 8! Here are the measurements per ovary. What the doctor considered immature, 3 more of them were actually considered mature (between 17-30 mm), 2 were small, and then 3 were VERY mature!

Right Ovary:
18.2mm
18.4mm
17.8mm

Left Ovary:
37.8mm
33.7mm
27.1mm

LOL!! So I think I truly had 6 mature follies!!

Nipples are even more sore this afternoon, barely can touch them without them hurting. :holly:lol

Hey hun! How's today going for you? Any new tests?!

7dpo here and still having lots of cramping. Nipples are very sore, and I'm tired. Went to bed last night at 8:30, wanted to lay down at 8! Having heartburn today too. Cervix is still high in position. CM is just wet, not stretchy, not creamy, not sure how else to explain it lol

Hope you're having a good day and hope that BFP is getting darker for ya!!

Hey huni!

Sorry I thought I replied to this :dohh:

Your symptoms seem soooo promising, esp now that you’ve confirmed the hcg has left the building!

Wet cm is also a good sign I’ve heard many woman mention wet cm.

Your follicles at your scan sound amazing, super follicles! I will definitely be surprised if u don’t catch.

I’m pretty sure AF will be here by Saturday but I’m not so bummed more excited to try again for next cycle. Temp rise today was highest all cycle but did my last ic and it was bfn.

I have decided to try soy one more cycle.

I used GNC brand and never felt the effects like I did when I used solgar when I conceived ds. Solgar discontinued the soy isoflavones in SA which is such a bummer.

I found a brand called vitabiotics Menopace it’s a UK brand. It has 100mg per tablet woo hoo! With GNC I had to choke down 10 pills a day just to get A dose of 200mg! And I don’t think the GNC quality is very good. With the Menopace it lists the type of isoflavones used which are the main 3 (can’t spell them - 1 starts with a D like Dadizein, and 2 with a G like Ganazein and Gliyt-something blah blah blah)

I hope it comes in time, I’m due for AF on Saturday. So if it comes by Monday I can do days 3-7. Eager to start the next cycle now! Hopefully 3 is the lucky number this time lol and I could possibly still end up with a November baby or a Sagittarian which I’ll be super happy with too!

P.s. TTC is making me go mental :-$:headspin::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"