Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Wow Tesh I’m completely in awe of your strength. But you are totally right about this little one being implanted in your heart. What a heartbreaking end though and I hope you take the time to take care of yourself and process this loss. And when you’re ready to try again- I hope you get your rainbow baby soon! I’m here if you ever need to chat! Love and thoughts heading your direction :hugs:

Thank you for all your messages Sweden it really has meant the world to me, and everything will be ok in time. My rainbow will come back to us when she is meant to (I thought it was a girl :) ) hugs xx

Awe Tesh23, So sorry for all that your going through. I can't even imagine. I'm praying for you and hope soon you get your rainbow baby. I been stocking this forum awhile now just never replied. I check in every day to every other day to see how things are going. I definitely couldn't read and leave.. I'm keeping you in my prayers hun. :hugs2::hug::hugs:

Tesh I'm so sorry for what you have gone through. Your so strong for how you have dealt with it all. Have everything crossed you get your rainbow bfp as soon as your ready to try again.xx

Oh Tesh I am absolutely heartbroken for you :( I hope you are doing ok and I’m sending you lots of hugs :hugs: We are all here for you when you are ready to try again xx

Hey ladies... it’s been a while.

How is everyone? Ana?? Have you had your little one?

Sweden how are you getting on with the third tri? Not too much longer for you now how exciting!!

Taybabes the January testing thread is so long I haven’t managed to get through all the posts. How are you getting on? Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

Hey Tesh!!

so good to hear from you! I wanted to write a couple of times but figured you would when you were ready! Hope you’re doing ok! Can see from your chart you gave it a try this month! Fx! How’s the new house?

I start the third trimester today. Can’t believe how quick this pregnancy is going. Finally starting to get things ready and feel prepared! But we are struggling with names. I think we will meet her and sense her name this time around!

Hi!

Yes my little man arrived completely unexpected 2 weeks early on xmas eve!

I wanted to come announce here but the thread was quiet and I wasnt sure whether to post or not.

Caleb was born at 38+1 at 12:34am xmas eve, weighing 8lb4oz so quite big for two weeks early!

Hes doing amazing! I'm struggling with being so tired as hes cluster feeding alot at the moment but I'm slowly adjusting to life with 6 children!

Hope the third tri goes smoothly for you Sweden, not long now!

Screenshot_20200125-152849_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200125-152942_Gallery.jpg

Hi everyone..... I couldn’t for the life of me remember which section this thread was in. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Tesh I hope your holding up ok, huge hugs

anababe congrats he’s gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->