Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Definitely, it’s risky taking it if your cycles are normal just in case you upset the balance.

This soy month I’m having a pretty good cycle so far. Got my positive O test this evening yay! Will test again tomorrow morning to check if I’m still surging as with my ds I had a two day surge and ovulated on cd14.

I think I may actually be on cd12 instead of 13 as I recorded very light spotting as cd1. But I guess it doesn’t really matter as I will still ovulate tomorrow or cd15.

AAB456AD-67DF-4BF3-84DA-673CDBCE860F.jpeg 42744917-BF27-46E3-9158-A6907FE21F9D.jpeg

CA97659D-7A79-4766-8031-AE8895D458C1.jpeg
Definitely, it’s risky taking it if your cycles are normal just in case you upset the balance.

This soy month I’m having a pretty good cycle so far. Got my positive O test this evening yay! Will test again tomorrow morning to check if I’m still surging as with my ds I had a two day surge and ovulated on cd14.

I think I may actually be on cd12 instead of 13 as I recorded very light spotting as cd1. But I guess it doesn’t really matter as I will still ovulate tomorrow or cd15.

View attachment 1068344 View attachment 1068346

Yay I’m only one day behind you! I wonder if my sachets are working!

Sorry I have been MIA. I kind of hide for a week or 2 once I know af is going to show then I go crazy over if we should stop ttc or not. It’s a vicious cycle!

I took soy again 200 each day for CD 3-7 :help: probably crazy but I wanted to see if I could bring my ov day sooner. I ordered some Wondfo ovulation tests because the CB digital are just too expensive! I’m cd11 and the last 2 days have been quite dark so hopefully it means something is happening.

Tesh - I see you ovulated cd14 which is awesome it should be a good strong egg! FX

CD10 - 7.30pm
D1039C38-5EB1-4CA1-9A88-5944FD28A8D0.jpeg
CD11 - 8am
1E71FC17-9DD8-44B0-BD2B-08D2BEF5B058.jpeg

Sorry I have been MIA. I kind of hide for a week or 2 once I know af is going to show then I go crazy over if we should stop ttc or not. It’s a vicious cycle!

I took soy again 200 each day for CD 3-7 :help: probably crazy but I wanted to see if I could bring my ov day sooner. I ordered some Wondfo ovulation tests because the CB digital are just too expensive! I’m cd11 and the last 2 days have been quite dark so hopefully it means something is happening.

Tesh - I see you ovulated cd14 which is awesome it should be a good strong egg! FX

CD10 - 7.30pm
View attachment 1068490
CD11 - 8am
View attachment 1068492
Hi hun!

Yep I’m officially 2dpo and in the tww. We managed to bd O-2 O-1 and day of O so hoping that was enough. I actually felt really good on the soy this cycle- no breakouts, no headaches except for the first two days, no real ovulation pain etc so I guess time will tell.

Tay those tests look super close for cd11! Can’t wait to see your test today! I hope you Ov by cd14 too!

Hi hun!

Yep I’m officially 2dpo and in the tww. We managed to bd O-2 O-1 and day of O so hoping that was enough. I actually felt really good on the soy this cycle- no breakouts, no headaches except for the first two days, no real ovulation pain etc so I guess time will tell.

Tay those tests look super close for cd11! Can’t wait to see your test today! I hope you Ov by cd14 too!

Tesh - That’s great the soy didn’t give you many side effects. It may have been the other type you had having those extra things in it causing the side effects? I only had headaches once the first time I tried soy but now even on having the highest dose I don’t get any side effects. Sounds like you have all the bases covered now the waiting starts.

Afm - I’m not sure what’s going on with my ov tests they seemed almost or even positive this morning but now lighter. I guess I’ll just keep testing, temping and throw in some extra bd just in case lol.

CD12 @10am
CC9A7EA9-10A0-43B3-9FB4-25AE8D0929C8.jpeg
CD12 @3pm
28695889-E85A-47E7-8108-948E6F6C64D8.jpeg

Tesh- yay to 2dpo! Your timing seems awesome! Fx!

Tay- when I was on soy it would give me fluctuating OPKs up and down until a final positive!

I’m officially 1dpo although I think by my pains ovulation was close to cd14 rather than 13 so that’s good but I do get afterpains too so hard to tell. But either way it’s good! I hate this part :haha:

Sweden - I get fluctuating opk’s constantly throughout my cycle because of my pcos so I’m very used to it but they have never been this dark. This is my first time using Wondfo’s so who knows. I did have cramping on either side of my ovaries today but it could still mean nothing.

Wantingagirl - Yay for 1dpo! I hate the 2ww it’s the most stressful. I normally make good use of my kindle unlimited membership during it so I can distract myself. Good luck FX for you :dust:

Tay gosh those opks would make me think Ov was imminent! But it’s like sooooo close to just keep fluctuating- def year even 3 times a day as it looks like your surge could happen any time now! Fx it’s soon and you catch it!

Thanks Sweden how are you doing? :flower: soon you will have your first scan! How exciting!

Yay for being in the tww wantingagirl! Now it’s this wait that’s going to be hard!

Hey! We actually had our first scan last week. I was measuring a few days ahead so now dated at 9+4. All looked great and we will be booked in for a next scan soon!

Really hope this is your month guys!!

Sweden - wow time is flying by already! How are you feeling? Are you going to find out the gender later?

Hey! We actually had our first scan last week. I was measuring a few days ahead so now dated at 9+4. All looked great and we will be booked in for a next scan soon!

Really hope this is your month guys!!
Aw that’s great news Sweden! Sorry I’m really losing track of time...

When is your next one?

3dpo today and feeling normal. Only diff this tww is my post Ov temps are higher than usual so I’m hoping it means good progesterone!

I’m struggling with morning sickness and also pregnancy insomnia. It feels so totally different to DD- im feeling a little more down! Still happy and feeling joy- so not depressed down but feel the morning sickness is taking its toll a lot more this time even though luckily it’s not got as so severe! I think also it’s different as I feel I’ve got a clock ticking on my time with DD so that’s mixed emotions! And I’m getting nervous about getting preeclampsia again.

I actually don’t think I’ll find out gender this time! I’m normally a control freak but don’t think I’ll find out this time as I want my OH to tell me at the birth. My next scan will be between 11/12/13 weeks and I’ll be booked in tomorrow when I go to the midwife!

How’s OV watch going Tay?

Tesh- really hope the high post-ov temps are a good sign! Do you have a testing plan for this month?

Sweden - I found I was a lot more emotional and down with my 2nd pregnancy. The morning sickness was worse and all I did was sleep. I ended up with prenatal depression which then turned to postpartum depression after my LO was born :( Now not realising my struggles weren’t normal I am more aware for the future if I do get pregnant again. We are here if things do feel worse or talk to your midwife/doctor. Hopefully it is just the crappy first trimester and things will pick up soon xx

Tesh - high temps are a good sign for progesterone!

Afm - no ovulation as of yet based off my temp. Just shows you shouldn’t just rely on opk’s to confirm ovulation!

Hey Sweden :flower:

I’m so sorry the morning sickness and hormones are getting you down. I really hope it’s just the first trimester blues - soon you will be feeling much better I hope.

I think it’s normal to experience the emotions you’re feeling not to say that it’s easy to deal with. I know you feel you may be missing out time with your dd, but maybe making her apart of your experience may make it all the more special to share something so extraordinary.

I guess it really goes to show how different each pregnancy can be as Tay mentioned. I really hope you feel better soon and really, if you do need to vent or talk about anything we are hear ready and listening. And remember you’re not alone, and there’s nothing wrong with asking for help if you need it. I would say you’re entitled to ask for all the help you want and need! Big hugs xx

Tay how are your tests looking at the moment? I know right it’s difficult to just judge O based on one factor.

I hope you O soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->