Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Tesh - These are all my opk’s for the last couple days and today’s ones have been darker again. I did one earlier but forgot to get a photo of it before it dried and that was around 12pm. It’s 8pm now but I was going to wait until before bed to do another opk and see if it’s darker or lighter. Oh the struggles lol
79A3F460-B977-4CE7-94B8-586D7AA070BB.png

Sweden - Also I have totally been there worrying about the effects of bringing another sibling into the world for your first LO. It really worried me and I stressed how could I love another baby when I have my beautiful 2.5yo. It was all just my crazy head and now seeing them playing together and loving each other brings me so much happiness. I still worry now having a third because my girls are going to be 6yo and close to 4yo or even older by the time we have another baby. You will make it work and your dd won’t feel any different just even more love

Tesh - These are all my opk’s for the last couple days and today’s ones have been darker again. I did one earlier but forgot to get a photo of it before it dried and that was around 12pm. It’s 8pm now but I was going to wait until before bed to do another opk and see if it’s darker or lighter. Oh the struggles lol
View attachment 1068696

Sweden - Also I have totally been there worrying about the effects of bringing another sibling into the world for your first LO. It really worried me and I stressed how could I love another baby when I have my beautiful 2.5yo. It was all just my crazy head and now seeing them playing together and loving each other brings me so much happiness. I still worry now having a third because my girls are going to be 6yo and close to 4yo or even older by the time we have another baby. You will make it work and your dd won’t feel any different just even more love
Tay that cd14 one looks practically positive! If you don’t get your surge by this evening then Gosh your body is really playing some tricks lol. Looking forward to your next test!!

Thanks both of you! My sickness was a bit better today and it made a world of a difference to my mood!

Tay that must be a positive that last one!

So my temps have been dropping since 2dpo :( so that can’t be good. It’s still above the cover line though. Beginning to think this didn’t work again.... sigh

Tesh- Id say it looks like you could be having a strong secondary estrogen surge. Do you have a tiny bit of EWCM? Although they occur on both bfn and BFP charts- they’re seen more on BFPs! So don’t get too disheartened!

Thanks for the encouragement Sweden!

My cm is creamy with a slight stretch (so prob a bit of ewcm but more creamy at the moment) I’m not sure what to record it as? Sticky or creamy?

So ive had a tiny streak of blood when wiping after going to the loo. TMI pic attached - it’s not my pic but this is more or less what it looked like plus the amount.

It was odd because the blood streak was in like a thick viscous type non-cloudy ewcm - if you remember what your mucus plug was like it was like that!

Secondary estrogen surge? I remember having this on my one cycle on soy but it was a bit more blood and cm on 5dpo which is what I am today.

Really feeling out now. I’ve had no other symptoms yet this tww, no cramping nothing :(

Tesh - it could be early implantation beginning to happen? Everything I read that says about temp dips and spotting are good signs. Don’t count yourself out yet it is extremely early days xx

Sweden - so glad you’re feeling better xx

Afm - I don’t know what’s going on maybe a 2nd surge but still no egg? Opk’s have gone lighter again and temp hasn’t really risen yet. It’s like my body is trying to ovulate but my dumb ovaries just won’t let go lol. I’m hoping it happens soon because I had to take a day off from BD it was wearing me out :blush:
AAB11E07-44CF-49B5-BBEB-53C29A839CD3.png

Tesh I I definitely wouldn’t count yourself out! Could be implantation or bleeding from when you Ovd.

Tay you might Ov today if your positive was yesterday- so you won’t see temp rise until tomorrow?

So no more blood since that one time. I got my first vf positive with my ds at 8dpo and had pinching above my pubic bone from 5-8dpo, so it is possible that I start implantation at 5dpo. My test was blazing positive at 10dpo with ds. But then again I did spot (slightly more) at 5dpo in Feb/March.

Later last night (after the streak of blood) I had a bit of pressure and pinching on my left side for about a minute. But I’ve also had that in non-pregnant cycles.

I’ve woken up to tender breasts and sensitive nipples (the nipples thing is new to me) but then again I also started 100mg of Vit b6 yesterday.

Time will tell I guess. My temp has gone back up today.

Tay I agree with Sweden your temp rise could still happen - that cd14 opk looked positive to me. How are your temps and tests today?

Symptoms sound good Tesh! And great sign your temp went back up. Have you thought about when you’ll test this cycle?

I’m just waiting for my pack of tests to arrive which should hopefully be Monday. Tuesday is holiday here so if it doesn’t get delivered on Monday I’ll hsve to wait until Wednesday- I’ll be 9dpo then

I swear I’m getting a LH surge every 2 days lol. I’m now cd16 and again I got a more obvious positive opk then cd14. Maybe my pcos is just being a real pain this cycle because I definitely haven’t ovulated yet based off my temp. The earliest I have ovulated in the past is cd18 so it must be going to happen soon. I’ll just keep testing and hope it happens. We dtd this afternoon just in case this surge was it and I’ll know tomorrow depending if my temp rises.
C03EEA05-6499-47AF-83BA-63423CE3449E.jpeg

Ok now THAT definitely looks positive! It does look like you may ovulate by cd18 which is great! Fingers crossed for a temp rise soon xx

Tay that had to be a positive!! I feel for you as I know how tiring it gets when you get lots of positive or near OPKs- it’s hard work bding all the time!!

Yay my tests will be arriving today! I’m feeling out though. I just don’t feel pregnant. Just tender boobs. Not much else happening this tww so far expect the tiny speck of spotting. But putting that down to a secondary estrogen surge as it’s happened in a soy cycle before.

Yay so excited to see some tests!! I didn’t feel pregnant either times I got my BFP so don’t count yourself out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->