Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Sorry AF got you Tay :-(

Tesh temps looking really good, keep checking in for updates, hope everything is going ok x

Hey ladies... sorry I’ve been mia. I’ve been so stressed with all that’s going on.

Ana I cannot believe you are soooo close!! Where has time gone my gosh... Sweden have you had your gender scan yet?

Tay I’m so so sorry AF got you... are you trying again this next cycle?

I was pretty sure AF would be here yesterday as I felt a bit crampy and had a beige discharge from 12dpo. I’ve attached a pic (not my own) of what it looked like. My brown spotting before AF usually has a bit of bits in it but this was just beige all round. Well I’m now 14dpo and the discharge cm has gone back to clear? I’m really not sure what’s happening as usually the brown turns into AF and I am bang on schedule with AF usually. Maybe it’s the stress delaying everything?

I was really hoping she would show up yesterday as my birthday is tomorrow and I don’t want to suffering with cramps :(

I know I should probably do a test but I don’t have any left so will wait for dh to get one for me later today.

I really don’t want to get my hopes up because just as I post this AF will probably show up lol.

The last I tested was the morning Of 10dpo and it was a definite bfn.

B5BAD648-BA7C-4EC9-9D00-42D462208A55.jpeg

14dpo in shock. Don’t have too much time to post

BFP 12th cycle ttc no.2

E9C4BF08-CFD0-4844-AC07-C3A0731E81E4.jpeg

Oh my god Tesh!!! Wow, so so happy for you, I know i dont post here often these days but I check every single day and I'm always so sad for you every cycle, it's been a long journey. Your chart looked fab this month and ive been constantly checking for updates but you have been so quiet last few days, I really hoped this would be it for you!

Massive congratulations you so deserve this BFP!

Oh my gosh Tesh!!!!!!! Im sooooo Happy!!! Yayyyy this is the best news!! Lovely line!

Tesh!!! I just knew it! I have been stalking your chart for updates everyday and I just knew you would get your BFP! Congratulations :happydance:I literally was reading about the spotting and AF being late just thinking you must be crazy in denial because you are definitely pregnant! Yayyyyy

Afm we are definitely trying again and I’m going to get more serious into TTC again since I got the all clear from my GP that I’m healthy and should definitely be fertile. She said there are no signs of PCOS anymore at all from my blood work and ultrasound of my ovaries. Hubby doesn’t have the best sperm either so I’m going to find out what are best supplements for him to take

Thanks ladies :flower:

I honestly didn’t even pay too much attention this cycle as we are busy moving house and work has been so crazy and so many things all happening.

I thought AF was on the way as I had slight cramping and started having beige discharge on 12 and 13dpo and then 14dpo clear watery cm. I also had gushes of watery cm closer to AF due date. With my ds I had creamy all the way so it just shows every pregnancy your body can do different things! My breasts started getting sore around 8dpo and are still sore but sort of off and on. The only really noticeable thing this cycle was extreme pain in my right ovary for about 8hours straight - I thought my ovary had ruptured lol.

And on 13 and 14dpo extreme hunger in the morning and insatiable hunger at night. Also felt extremely sleepy and tired like that couldn’t keep my eyes open. I still feel like that now. My symptoms this tww have been completely different to my symptoms with dh which is so crazy.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am on top of the moon getting my birthday bfp!

Did another two tests (25miu) lines came up really strong within seconds. Will try and get bloods done tomorrow as well as a digi!

Thank you ladies for all the support this ttc journey, I am really have up this cycle and only really ended up testing as I’m now two days late. Thank you that even after your bfps you stuck by me until it happened for me, it has been incredible sharing this with all of you!

Tay I really was in denial because I refused to get my hopes up. When my cm changed back to clear I told dh and he bought some tests but we had to rush out to the new house and I didn’t get to take it. I mistakenly had a cider today and after thought crap... while out at the mall I popped into the drugstore and bought a test and did it in the mall bathroom! Lol. I was in such shock in that stall I literally said omg our loud lol these ladies in there must have been wondering what happened! I wanted to wait to tell dh at my birthday supper tomorrow but I couldn’t do that to him a second time. I did tell him it was negative but not before buying a pair of booties at the store. When my ds was on a roundabout I stuffed the booties into his back jeans pocket. So he pulled it out asking what’s that? I just said it’s when one becomes two and three becomes four. He was in tears! Poor guy. He couldn’t believe it as I had told him it was negative earlier. He just grabbed me, hugged me, kissed me and said thank you and that he knew it. Men! Lol

D45BA7F2-0D71-452E-97D6-67FA936610E8.jpeg 4267A618-EA3D-40FE-BEEB-A743AE26EEED.jpeg

Happiest of birthdays Tesh!!!! Im sooo Happy you cant drink to celebrate!

Similarly to Tay I also had this feeling would be your month, and kept popping in to check your chart! You timing was awesome and I thought with the move taking your mind off the TWW maybe it would be the month!

With DD clear watery CM was the sign for me. This time I was more dry- so it does show it is different every time!

Yay Sweden!!!! I knew it!!! Congrats hun.

And thank you for the birthday wishes :flower:

I’m feeling a bit stressed as I’ve been spotting for about 3 days now. No clots or blood but it is pinky brown and sometimes slightly on the reddish side. It’s off and on and my boobs are feeling less sore. No cramping and temps are still high. Went to the doc today and he said everything looks normal for being so early but just to monitor it for now.

I never ever had spotting with ds so this is super stressful. I know my sister had bleeds throughout her pregnancy so maybe each pregnancy is different

Yes I understand that must be stressful! But I can’t count the number of times I’ve seen spotting worries on here, that turns out to be nothing to worry about and go on to have healthy bubbas!

Tesh! Hows it going? Hope you are getting settled in your new home and all is going OK!

Hi Sweden...

It’s been one giant roller coaster for me...

Got admitted last Thursday due to a small bleed. No more bleeding since Saturday got discharged. Mum doctor suspects ectopic as he couldn’t see anything in the uterus at 5+4 yesterday.

I had pain on my right side last night so I’m admitted again. Yesterday’s hcg count was about 8500 and has been more than doubling. Waiting for today’s count.

No more pain since this morning all they gave me was 1000mg of paracetamol. And fluids. My doctor wants to try and wait until tomorrow to rescan and check if there’s anything in the uterus. If not he will locate the pregnancy (in the tube I’m guessing) and remove it with a laser.

Still praying for a miracle and that it’s just a shy baby.... but what will be will be.

Good points I’m guessing is that the hcg is more than doubling. My progesterone is great. No pain except the discomfort this morning and no bleeding.

I hope all is well with you :flower:

Oh Tesh! I am sorry. What a crazy rollercoaster. Lets keep fingers crossed it is just a shy little one as you say. I hope you get answers soon! Keeping you in my prayers!

Not good news I’m afraid... they located baby in my right tube today at 5+6. Healthy heartbeat.

I go in for removal tomorrow morning at 7am. Please pray for me that I’m able to save the tube...

Oh Tesh. I’m so so sorry. What a shock this must be. I hope you can take some time to process this and you take care of yourself. Fx they can save the tube! Thinking and praying for you.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes... it means more than you know

Op was a success, still in a bit of pain but it will pass. Unfortunately I lost the right tube but it was for the best and I have made my peace with it. I am out of danger and my baby is in heaven and at peace.

I didn’t say goodbye to the baby... because it didn’t implant in my tube it implanted in my heart. And that’s one ectopic that will never and can never be removed.

Hugs to you all and I truly wish you all of the best for your pregnancies and ttc journeys ahead. Stay blessed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->