Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

I hope you get answers from your test results Tay

I have also put on about 5kgs since ttc!

Well I’m on my second temp dip below my cover line today. My boobs are soooo horribly sore today and I’ve had a hard bloated lower tummy with lots of pressure for about two hours. Could be because I hadn’t eaten anything. Feels a bit better now. Still feel sooo bloated though ugh!

I think I’m going to hold off testing if I can and just wait until af which should be here latest Saturday. I hate the tww

AF arrived perfectly on time today.

No pre-af spotting this cycle so I guess that’s good! Onto cycle 12. Just going to ride it out this cycle and not do anything unusual. We’re moving house on 1 December so will be busy preparing for that so it will be a good distraction

Tay any results back yet?

Ah Tesh I’m sorry! A normal cycle sounds like a good plan! Oh that exciting your moving! You feeling prepared to move?

Hey Sweden! Just wrote my last exam today so relatively stress free until Inet results lol

We are sort of prepared for the move but will take this next month to start boxing stuff and making lists etc. We are all really excited to move as we’re moving back to Umhlanga, and will practically be right on the beach. Keron is starting preschool in January so lots to look forward to.

Congrats on the last exam! And Oh my gosh! I’m so jealous Umhlanga is beautiful. How nice to be on such a gorgeous beach!

What an exciting few months you have?! Maybe the distraction from TTC will help as you won’t be stressing about TTC too much as you’ll be focusing on other things?! Fx it’s the case!

Sorry for the disappearance but I have been checking back all the time. I have been suffering badly with my anxiety and panic disorder. Kind of had a major meltdown after my doctors appointment and I’m now full of anxiety which has made me not want to try for no.3 right now. I’m doing heaps better though and I’m waiting to here back about my psychologist appointment. My dd1 is also very sick with gastro and dd2 is getting the flu so it’s been a bit crazy.

Update on my blood results - AMH was perfect, insulin perfect, thyroid perfect, testosterone in normal range, progesterone and LH showed I was ovulating but my folate is low. See said I have no indications of pcos being an issue but we have to wait for my ultrasound which isn’t until the 18th Nov. We will make a plan after I get my ultrasound done but it’s looking good on my end and maybe it’s hubby’s swimmers :shrug:

I was feeling some light cramps and pulls today so I tested and my opk came back very positive. Not sure if we will try this month just with everything going on.

A1B15683-27A1-4790-AEF6-32EE6D3A529B.jpeg

Thanks Sweden it really has been a great distraction. I’ve only just started testing today which is cd12 lol and think I got my positive opk today (top is smu and bottom is tmu) will test again tomorrow as only have 3 tests left.

Started bd today and will bd every day from now until confirmed Ov. This is my 12th cycle trying. My birthday is on the 23rd so would be great to get some good birthday news, but if not I get to drink! lol

Tay I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having a rough time... I hope you’re feeling better? It’s great that all your tests came back fine yay. Did you end up trying this cycle?

57FBA5A4-29EF-4A83-8D08-8D261EA12ACE.jpeg 31B36B35-21C3-445C-8CE9-1D8E59B50ECD.jpeg

Temp rise today, so officially 1dpo and in the tww.

Feeling pretty covered this cycle, excited to see if we have succeeded but not really putting hope into it anymore as what will be will be

Wow you’re super covered this cycle Tesh!!!!! Fx for that birthday BFP. I really hope it’s your cycle.
Do you have a testing plan?

I’m going to try not to test but if I do earliest I would is 8dpo.

Have a busy week ahead with work and preparing for the move so lots to keep me occupied.

I would love a birthday bfp but if not, I get to drink and celebrate and have fun so either way I think this is going to be a good cycle.

How are you feeling Sweden? You’re in the second tri now right? Will you be going for anymore scans?

I guess that’s a good cycle- great news if a BFP but birthday drinks if not! Hopefully being busy will help you hold off on testing so no annoying guess shadow lines!

I’m doing good. Definitely find this pregnancy physically harder on my body, but feeling best I’ve felt so far. I’m 17 weeks today and will have an ultrasound in my 19th week. We will also have regular growth scans in the 3rd trimester as DD was born so little. We have pretty much decided we will find out gender at the next scan too, so not long until we know!

17 weeks!!! Omg... how exciting! How has time gone by so quickly?? Yay I’m sooooo excited to know what gender you are having. I’m going to be team pink on my guess!

Really glad you’re feeling better though :flower:

Can you feel movement as yet?

I know it’s gone so fast!

Yes I’ve felt movement for a few weeks but it’s been inconsistent and more rolls. This week I have had regular pops and kicks!

I was also strongly team pink and in some ways I still am but when I talk to DD about baby I always say he and slowly my gut feeling is shifting boy!

Good luck this cycle tesh, your def well covered, fingers crossed for a birthday BFP!

Wow Sweden 17 weeks! That's flown by, then again I cant believe I'm going to have a baby in 8 weeks! I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and it's gone by so quick, bet these last few weeks slow down though now, starting to feel uncomfortable and baby is so active now! look forward to finding out the results of your gender scan!

Wow Anababe!! Not long now! Can’t believe how quickly it’s gone!

Sorry I haven’t been responding but I have been keeping updated. It’s taken me so long to feel better again and excepting of my anxiety problems. For the most part I’m feeling heaps better and more like myself.

Tesh - I see you’re 9dpo and started testing! Hopefully those faint lines turn into something magical. What symptoms have you been having?

Sweden - Wow time has really flown by I can’t believe you’re almost halfway! Did you say if you were finding out the gender?

Ana - that’s so exciting you’re almost at the end. Is it going to be summer or winter where you are for these last couple months? I had a summer baby and a spring baby but that summer time heat and being the size of a whale sucks lol!

afm - We (more like me) decided we would continue trying this cycle or it just worked out that way. I’m 12dpo but it’s late at night here so not far off 13dpo and I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning. I decided not to test unless I saw something on the ultrasound or I miss my period. The ultrasound is for my infertility investigation and it just worked out to be so close to AF. I’m feeling very hopeful but at the same time I really don’t think I’m pregnant. Symptoms only started at 8dpo with tender breasts, gassy, bloated, light cramping and twinges. I haven’t really had any other symptoms before 8dpo but just the normal from Ov except bloating didn’t happen like it normally does after Ov.

Tesh your temp is on the rise!! That looks so promising!

AF got me 2 days early again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->