SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

Hi guys, Iv not been in this thread much this month as I've given soy a miss this month as I had an appointment booked for a HSG, but I've still been reading your posts. I've got a quick question for you...

Af was due last saturday (19th) and still hasn't arrived. My HSG is booked for next tuesday so need to reschedule it if af doesn't arrive tonight. It's not unusual for af to be a few days late however I decided about an hour ago to do a pregnancy test just in case. It's come back positive. The line was pretty dark, almost as dark as the control line. However I'm just not sure that this can be right? I've been cramping the last 2 days so was certain af was on its way. DH is bringing more tests home after work. Do false positives happen a lot??

WHAT DID U do diferently this cycle?

Hi guys, Iv not been in this thread much this month as I've given soy a miss this month as I had an appointment booked for a HSG, but I've still been reading your posts. I've got a quick question for you...

Af was due last saturday (19th) and still hasn't arrived. My HSG is booked for next tuesday so need to reschedule it if af doesn't arrive tonight. It's not unusual for af to be a few days late however I decided about an hour ago to do a pregnancy test just in case. It's come back positive. The line was pretty dark, almost as dark as the control line. However I'm just not sure that this can be right? I've been cramping the last 2 days so was certain af was on its way. DH is bringing more tests home after work. Do false positives happen a lot??

Really took a step back this cycle, didn't take soy, stopped doing ovulation tests, BD about every 3 days. In fact we'd decided to stop trying for a bit as it was getting a bit stressful. Thats why its such a shock!

Really took a step back this cycle, didn't take soy, stopped doing ovulation tests, BD about every 3 days. In fact we'd decided to stop trying for a bit as it was getting a bit stressful. Thats why its such a shock!

wooow i am doing the same this cycle. no soy might chat towards O. TRYING TO RELAX. Hope it works , congrats again

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hehehe VeryBigMelons =)) I cannot believe that you did not believe that Big FAT 2nd line!

I am very happy for you. Happy and healthy 8 months. (digital 2-3 weeks, wow)

I myself passed the ttc madness trash hold as of today, and will do something i never did before, and hated when other ladies talked about. well well, i think i am gonna try the relax and enjoy method.

thats def sa BFP congrats, go straight to dr if you have low progestrone incase you need something for it

thats def a positive no mstaken that,

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hehehe VeryBigMelons =)) I cannot believe that you did not believe that Big FAT 2nd line!

I am very happy for you. Happy and healthy 8 months. (digital 2-3 weeks, wow)

I myself passed the ttc madness trash hold as of today, and will do something i never did before, and hated when other ladies talked about. well well, i think i am gonna try the relax and enjoy method.

I still don't believe it haha, i think it's too good to be true!! I'm worried that it's not going to stick :wacko:

I honestly think relaxing and taking a step back is what helped towards my BFP, i would encourage you all to try it! I am sending you all lots of positive vibes, I know how much you all want those BFP's, and I really hope they come for you! <3

Thank you for all the congrats :happydance:

keep us posted wont you, i got my scan today at 2pm im so scared, as 2 weeks ago is where was empty sac but they said i wasnt even 5 weeks yet so im hoping today brings good news

keep us posted wont you, i got my scan today at 2pm im so scared, as 2 weeks ago is where was empty sac but they said i wasnt even 5 weeks yet so im hoping today brings good news

have you heard from them? [-o&lt waiting for your good news.

not looking good still nothing seen in sac gotta wait it out. all i no is ovulater sep 15th. had scan 2 weeks ago went back today. 2 weeks ago said was almost 5 weeks today she said sac measured almost 6 Looks like could be blighted ovum for me

sucks i was meant to fly bali today and cancelled when i found out as i wont fly pregnant, oh well guess theres next time if this one is blighted ovum

not looking good still nothing seen in sac gotta wait it out. all i no is ovulater sep 15th. had scan 2 weeks ago went back today. 2 weeks ago said was almost 5 weeks today she said sac measured almost 6 Looks like could be blighted ovum for me

sucks i was meant to fly bali today and cancelled when i found out as i wont fly pregnant, oh well guess theres next time if this one is blighted ovum

Oh no so sorry I hope it's not a blighted ovum :( hopefully you get some good news :hugs: x

I'm still waiting on O but next cycle I'm moving to just maca x

:hugs: sorry Hun. Hopefully it is just a late bloomer and everything works out well in the end. I will keep you in my prayers x

Traylee i really hope its not a blighted ovum, will have my fingers crossed for you!!

I went to my doctor today and she sent me straight over to the hospital because of my cramps/twinges. Apparently if it's concentrated more on one side it could mean it's an ectopic pregnancy. Was prodded and probed for a few hours, then had a scan but it was too early to really see anything. What she did see was that I have quite a few cysts on my right ovary. Got to go back 2 weeks today to have another scan. Just praying I hold on to it!

Traylee i really hope its not a blighted ovum, will have my fingers crossed for you!!

I went to my doctor today and she sent me straight over to the hospital because of my cramps/twinges. Apparently if it's concentrated more on one side it could mean it's an ectopic pregnancy. Was prodded and probed for a few hours, then had a scan but it was too early to really see anything. What she did see was that I have quite a few cysts on my right ovary. Got to go back 2 weeks today to have another scan. Just praying I hold on to it!

Praying for u hun. Good luck x

So I posted in this thread maybe a week and a half ago and now my post is gone? I don't know what happened to it...but I'm looking for soy iso buddies. This is my first cycle of soy. I took 120mg cd 3-7, and am currently 5 dpo, I think. Not 100% sure though. I don't temp or opk but I did take the soy, my metformin (1000 mg a day), and a thousand of other vitamins and supplements (if anyone wants to know what just ask =D) So I've never felt "o" pains before and thought I was just having an early AF on CD 16 but DH and I bd anyways and AF still hasn't come so I think the soy just pushed back the day I was supposed to O back a couple days, or at least that's what I'm hoping. But like I said I think I'm 5 dpo and my boobs have been a little more sore then usual, and TMI white creamy cm, not stretchy or anything just milk white and creamy, and I'm sick. Cough, congested nose, tired the whole bit. So I'm hoping this is all a good sign? Anyone else 5 dpo experiencing anything remotely close to any of this? Or anyone who got their BFP go through any of the same signs this early? POAS today but of course negative, I just want to believe that this is it so bad! After 3 years of NTNP and 2 years of active TTC I've never been more ready to get this over with! Thanks for any replies they give me hope!

So I posted in this thread maybe a week and a half ago and now my post is gone? I don't know what happened to it...but I'm looking for soy iso buddies. This is my first cycle of soy. I took 120mg cd 3-7, and am currently 5 dpo, I think. Not 100% sure though. I don't temp or opk but I did take the soy, my metformin (1000 mg a day), and a thousand of other vitamins and supplements (if anyone wants to know what just ask =D) So I've never felt "o" pains before and thought I was just having an early AF on CD 16 but DH and I bd anyways and AF still hasn't come so I think the soy just pushed back the day I was supposed to O back a couple days, or at least that's what I'm hoping. But like I said I think I'm 5 dpo and my boobs have been a little more sore then usual, and TMI white creamy cm, not stretchy or anything just milk white and creamy, and I'm sick. Cough, congested nose, tired the whole bit. So I'm hoping this is all a good sign? Anyone else 5 dpo experiencing anything remotely close to any of this? Or anyone who got their BFP go through any of the same signs this early? POAS today but of course negative, I just want to believe that this is it so bad! After 3 years of NTNP and 2 years of active TTC I've never been more ready to get this over with! Thanks for any replies they give me hope!

welcome :hugs: . All ur symptoms sound promising. Good luck x

sac measured 18mm, stupid dr wont do bloods, she said oh well just wait till next scan see if baby there first then we do full bloods etc, im like but i want thryoid progestrone, and beta bloods, i said thryoid can cause problems etc, i said endocrinolgists reccomened others and bla bla, so gotta wait it out

scan says no free fluid in there, sac measured around 6 weeks, 18mm, loosk like normal shape, so she said gotta wait it out, sucks

not getting anywhere but limited on drs here so over it, i mean i no its going to be a blighted ovum but still should want bloods done

i might pulling at straws here i no, but a chic told me she could see something in one of my pics, i zoomed in and cut it out, if you look on a decent size bottom corner i think i can to see a ring hubbys right though could be just off PIXELS

i think need a pc monitor to see it

Attachments

• tghrthr.jpg
    tghrthr.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members