SOY ISO.....Buddy Wanted 2 BFP'S

verybigmelons how are u today? have u peaked yet?

No still not peaked just still on high! Don't think it's going to happen this cycle now as been getting period like pains so maybe af is on it's way? which would be pretty early for me but not sure how SI will affect my cycle as not used them before. Bought some more SI today though ready incase af does turn up!

i hope you will not need them. probably you ovulated and cbfm could not detect the peak, and your cramping is due to progesterone. do you throw your sticks? if i were you, i would compare them to identify the strongest LH line. it might give you an idea of your O date.

Yes i do throw my sticks, i don't know why I've never thought about keeping them to compare?! Will definitely save them from now on! Thanks!

verybigmelons how are u today? have u peaked yet?

No still not peaked just still on high! Don't think it's going to happen this cycle now as been getting period like pains so maybe af is on it's way? which would be pretty early for me but not sure how SI will affect my cycle as not used them before. Bought some more SI today though ready incase af does turn up!

If the peak is still high then the pain is probably Ovu pains which means that O is round the corner :happydance:. keep us posted and G luck x

Pathos do u have any symptoms? Afm I don't symptom spot especially now cos it is too early 5dpo but i feel like i am coming down with a cold and i have been cramping all day today and i have lower back pain. can AF be coming this early?

oh cold symptoms, cramping and back pain sound very promising. I do not think they are AF symptoms at 5dpo. The worst case, they are indicators of good progesterone level and strong ovulation. :flower: FX FX :dust:

I have no symptoms. I had twinges here and there on first 5 days and now they are gone and I think I have reached or about the reach the peak of progesterone. 11 days to AF, and hopefully 12 days to :test:

Symptoms r gone now :shrug: so I am just waiting now :coffee: xx

think im finally gonna O,
my opk last night was bit darker, and i took another one then
even though i have peed lots and drank lots and its pretty dark almost postive which could mean positive today but not showing cause i peed like 20mins before and drank water but thoguh i might test out about really holding lol

im gonna take another one tonight to be sure

im on day 31 today

and sorry for some reason i dont get emailed replies all the time, and also been booking my bali holiday for next month on short notice

think im finally gonna O,
my opk last night was bit darker, and i took another one then
even though i have peed lots and drank lots and its pretty dark almost postive which could mean positive today but not showing cause i peed like 20mins before and drank water but thoguh i might test out about really holding lol

im gonna take another one tonight to be sure

im on day 31 today

and sorry for some reason i dont get emailed replies all the time, and also been booking my bali holiday for next month on short notice

:happydance: with diluted urine, the opk has a very dark line. isaw the pic in your thread. it seems you are about to surge =) let the marathon start :winkwink:

Yea I DTD last night. So guess I will for next 3 nights in case. Also had lots of ewcm this cycle. I started low with epo this cycle and gradually increased but stopped about a week ago taking it and the b6 to cause thought it may have been delaying it so stopped. Hard to say if was soy.epo or b6

these are yesterdays diluted, last nights holding 3hrs and this morning second pee of the day at 7am, after 1hr

Attachments

• ALL 3.jpg
    ALL 3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 11
Pathos. How are you? Have u tested yet?

i am not an early tester, i will wait to see if AF is late. I am 9 dpo, I get my AF on 17dpo. I think AF will arrive on time. Still no symptoms. How is it with you? Testing on Friday?

Hello ladies I've had a temp rise don't think I ovulated this early though x

Dreambaby69, yay good luck! FX FX!

Missbx, :shrug: maybe its a side effect of soy. I had wacky temps this cycle as well. Don't you use opks?

I changed my batteries on my CBFM yesterday and it seems to have messed it up a little and now wont let me do anymore tests :/ might have to do a reset, not sure yet, very annoying!!

Don't think I will be using soy next cycle as have had an appointment letter through for the fertility clinic, booked in on 9th oct :) so prob best to not use them if I'm going to be having further tests.

Not long now til you can test DreamBaby :) good luck!!!

I changed my batteries on my CBFM yesterday and it seems to have messed it up a little and now wont let me do anymore tests :/ might have to do a reset, not sure yet, very annoying!!

Don't think I will be using soy next cycle as have had an appointment letter through for the fertility clinic, booked in on 9th oct :) so prob best to not use them if I'm going to be having further tests.

Not long now til you can test DreamBaby :) good luck!!!

Thank you. yea i know :happydance:, i am excited. Really hoping for a :bfp:. where are u in ur cycle?

I'm cd23, my last test on CBFM was cd20 and that was high, but seen as it won't let me do another test I won't know what the rest of my readings are :/ My cycles are usually around 29 days so if i was going to Ov think it would have happened by now anyway. Not sure how long my cycle will be this time though due to the soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->