Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

There shouldn't be a problem with 160 from what I read 200 is that max dose. And that's lovely barely any side effects from the soy for you! I had migraines and some hot flashes when I took them .

So very tmi alert I'm cd42 and been having light pink spotting for 3 days and a bit crampy is this AF ? Again tmi usually I'm a super heavy red clotty type of flow and use almost 2 big boxes of super tampons this so called AF is not even enough to make it to the tp only when I check my cervix what the heck is going on ?!
Oh and forgot to say I'm usually in extreme pain with AF so bad it makes me sick this cycle is all sorts of messed up I don't know if I should take the soy this isn't even a flow at all !!

I have no insight but I did notice the soy helped with cramps in my cycle. Maybe your body is trying to kick AF into gear. I hope that if it is AF your cycle kicks in instead of toying around with you.

Still no side effects other than being really tired. I honestly can handle that. I have noticed lots more CM but I am drinking GFJ to increase cm because I read SI can stop it.

I have long irregular periods with pcos, I took soy isoflavones & conception support vitamins for 3 months (3 cycles before I got my BFP) due to my pcos I wasn't ovulating and read up that soy isoflavones were a natural form of clomid so though why not give it a go...
1st month I took cycle day 4-8 100mg to 120mg - ovulation happened but was quiet late so I ended up having a 6 week cycle - bfn
2nd month I took cycle day 3-7 120mg to 160mg - very strong ovulation on cycle day 25 (couple days earlier for me) - bfn
3rd cycle (I decided sod it I'm going for it) taken cycle day 2-6 150mg - 200mg - ovulated with a shorter surge on cd 17 :) only DTD once yes once :) as hubby was working lates, I had a positive opk Monday 8th December with a spot of blood & cm this was only time we DTD lol :blush: ovulation pains Tuesday 9th (I think I ovulated then) so decided to test on hubbies birthday 18th December & I got a faint BFP on frer :happydance: then later in evening pregnant 1-2 on CBD, I was 9dpo didn't have any signs just feeling run down with a cold I'm not even late as yet if it wasn't for trying to get a BFP for DH bday I wouldn't of tested. So soy worked for me on my 3rd cycle made me ovulate earlier and made my cycle less and more regular, I really wish you all the best & lots of baby dust to you all & merry Xmas xXx

Just an update ladies....I haven't been in the group for a while but wanted to fill you in on my experience...I have PCOS and I took SI 2-6 200mg at bedtime and 1st round bam..I am now 11 weeks 4 days pregnant :) good luck and :dust: to all of you wonderful ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->