Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

hey :wave: ah well she isnt here yet, so there is still hope!!how many dpo are you now?

Im 7dpo of my real tww.... Been going on forever after having what i thought was a tww before this one started! :dohh: but i definitely ovd this time and my temps are up nicely. Very good temps actually as last cycle i was on progesterone cream and every cycle before my lp temls were very low, dipping beliw coverline, short lps, so fingers crossed i get a decent lp length this time (9months would be nice):haha: but il be happy with 10days+ :thumbup: no real preg symptoms but will start on the ics tomorrow :blush: xx

I'm still wondering if I actually O'd the first time or just geared up to O and didn't. I'm thinking actual O happened on the 9th so that would make me 12 dpo today. I actually took a hpt yesterday after holding for 4 hours and then I forgot so I looked at it 10-15 mins later and there's a second line but I'm thinkingh its a evap, not really sure so I'm going to pick up a e.p.t. tomorrow while I'm out and retest Saturday with fmu.
I'm having waves of nausea today and heavy feeling and itchy, sore nips so hoping maybe we did actually catch the egg :)

Fx for you too, if your temps are up that sounds promising. Not out till she shows :) good luck hun!

oh my! Wow that sounds good! Id say if there was a 2nd line at 10-15mins thats a very very good sign! I would say after the 30min mark is when itd become unreliable..... And your symptoms...oooohhh get to that shop asap!! :dance: im 9dpo and tested with a frer and although im sure i see a shadow, im calling it a bfn for now.... My temps are still up which i am ecstatic about! I do feel afy this morning but i have had this feeling at around now in both preg and non preg cycles and it usually goes once im up and moving around etc. af due sunday (if im to have a 10day lp...... Or anytime from now if my lp is to be 8days+) so fingers crossed for me..... Not being preg would be sad enough but to have a less than 10day lp would be just unbearable :cry:

Cant wait for your update :dance: xxx

hey hunny? Any update? Im 11dpo and getting bfns.... But im very nearly 12dpo and for somebody who has 10day lps, im doing well! :thumbup: xxx

:hi: can I join you ladies? I'm doing soy this cycle! Just off to holland and barrett!! X

Wow its been quite some time since I last posted!! Just need a break from everything, was getting way to stressed. Here is a little update, I continued on with the Vitex until about 2.5 wks ago when I switched to Femaprin-Vitex along with DIM plus! I was seeing some subtle results from reg. vitex but it just wasnt working for me like it had before so I wanted something stronger so I did some research and came across Femaprin which is a more concentrated form of Vitex and B6 added in. I am so happy to say that after 2.5 wks of taking this combo I started spotting quite a bit today and should have full AF tomorrow of the next day!! Aside from that it has made my skin look and feel fantastic. Hopefully all you ladies are doing great, if your still around I would love to hear a update. Take care!

Hi everyone!! I'm a newbie BnB but not new to ttc .I figured it be pretty insane if I didn't make a post after reading this entire thread lol.First I'd like to say congratulations to all the BFP and so sorry to all the wonderful ladies with loses . Well we have been ttc for about 5 years with no luck!! I have endo and uterine didelphys so that plays a part in that. I took soy this cycle from cd 4-8 200mg all 5 days, just not sure when I ovulated I used opks from cd 8 onward never got a true positive but judging by opks I'd say cd 13 but looking at my temps it seems I ovulated cd 11/12 , which day should I consider my ovulation day if at all?!? Then I had another temp dip around "7/8 dpo" if I actually did ovulate and my temps have been consistently up since that temp dip . Not really sure what to think any advice is greatly appreciated !! I usually have a 33 day cycle and ovulate around cd 20 this cyle is so messed up I'm confused help ladies :)

Hi everyone!! I'm a newbie BnB but not new to ttc .I figured it be pretty insane if I didn't make a post after reading this entire thread lol.First I'd like to say congratulations to all the BFP and so sorry to all the wonderful ladies with loses . Well we have been ttc for about 5 years with no luck!! I have endo and uterine didelphys so that plays a part in that. I took soy this cycle from cd 4-8 200mg all 5 days, just not sure when I ovulated I used opks from cd 8 onward never got a true positive but judging by opks I'd say cd 13 but looking at my temps it seems I ovulated cd 11/12 , which day should I consider my ovulation day if at all?!? Then I had another temp dip around "7/8 dpo" if I actually did ovulate and my temps have been consistently up since that temp dip . Not really sure what to think any advice is greatly appreciated !! I usually have a 33 day cycle and ovulate around cd 20 this cyle is so messed up I'm confused help ladies :)

I would go with 11/12 as your O date if thats what your bbt indicated as you may have just caught the end of your surge on 11/13 if it wasn't quite positive. (when i used OPKs in the past up to 2 days after O i would get almost positives on my OPKs), Also a second dip and then elevated temps sounds promising.....possibly a BFP for you hun, good luck!!

Hey Karma. I would say go by your temps as they're the only real proof that ovulation has occured so if you have cross hairs from cd 11/12 I'd go with that :) good luck xx

Thank you Logansmommy and Beautiful!! If I go by my temps and your ladies advice it makes me 15 dpo today with no spotting no cramping ,boobs aren't sore all pms symptoms just walked out the door this month lol. Is it weird after all these years of trying this is the only time I am scared to buy a test?!?

These are my temps days are missing I started temping late and missed a few days ,
Cd9- 97.6f
Cd10- 97.1f
Cd11- 97.1f
Cd12-N/A
Cd13-97.9 f
Cd14-97.7f
Cd15-97.9f
Cd16-97.8f
Cd17-N/A
Cd18-97.1f
Cd19-98.1f
Cd20-97.8f
Cd21-97.7f
Cd22-97.9f
Cd23-97.9f
Cd24-97.8f
Cd25-N/A
Cd26-97.9f

What do you think ? I'm going to wait till Halloween to test though I hate seeing bfn!!

Well today is Cd27 16dpo(i think!) and another temp increase 98.4! Tmi I checked my cp and it's either super high barely can reach either of my cervix(never had it that high before!)or again tmi it repositions pointed towards my bum is this normal?! I don't want to get my hopes up yet I usually have a 33 day cycle I'm only cd27 I'm not expecting AF till November 3rd .

Ahhh now I feel excited !! I have no tests in the house should I run out and buy one and take it or wait till morning ?

Well took a cheap $1 test and it was bfn! Fully expecting AF to arrive on the 3 rd now cause surely I'd have a BFP if I was pregnant by now :(

Well took a cheap $1 test and it was bfn! Fully expecting AF to arrive on the 3 rd now cause surely I'd have a BFP if I was pregnant by now :(

Not out till she arrives :) fingers X'd for you!!

I'm on CD 7! I stopped Femaprin & DIM as soon as my period started and took Soy CD 3-7 last dose will be when I wake in the am! my AF is just about over so can't wait to get things started and hopefully O and get my BFP in Nov. it would be a awesome birthday gift for my DH lol.

Good luck Karma!! Let us know how it works out.

Hope you catch that egg Logansmommy !! Lots of baby dust to you!!
I tested again today bfn with an internet cheapie the seller on eBay says the measure 50miu and up so maybe it's too soon for these test I don't know what gives I'll be testing again in a few days I may buy a frer tomorrow if still no AF my temps are still up I'm stuck in limbo for now I feel like I'm going crazy cp is still high hard and pointed towards my bum also closed !! Will update in a few more days Xx

So the third has come and gone still no AF. I decided not to buy a frer and just wait , I bought two $ tests instead and tested yesterday got a super faint line i think, tested again today another super faint line at the 3-5minute mark both can't barely see at all I think I may have line eyes i also did ic yesterday and today both white as a ghost :( I think I give up on testing! :wacko:

Mind if I join you all?

This is my first month trying Soy Iso..and I will start on CD3(I'm on CD1 now) I had a TR and tried for 14 1/2 months to get pregnant with our youngest DD and then we started a year ago again to only have a MC in June. I stopped TTC and went on BC and since the MC my periods are all over the place so I never O on the same day ever through out my cycles. I have read and read on SI for a while and hope this does the trick to getting our TR Baby #2.

Mind if I join you all?

This is my first month trying Soy Iso..and I will start on CD3(I'm on CD1 now) I had a TR and tried for 14 1/2 months to get pregnant with our youngest DD and then we started a year ago again to only have a MC in June. I stopped TTC and went on BC and since the MC my periods are all over the place so I never O on the same day ever through out my cycles. I have read and read on SI for a while and hope this does the trick to getting our TR Baby #2.
Hi mommabrown welcome! Good luck with soy ! How many mgs do plan on taking ? I took 200 from cd4-8 I'm now cd 39 no BFP just waiting on AF so I can start round 2!! Let me know how you get on :)

Thanks for the welcome Hun. I hope you get your bfp this next cycle.

I started out at 80 last night and plan to go to 160 tonight as they are 80mg pills I have. And see how that goes. I've seen I should go to 120 then 160 and had been contemplating cutting a pill in half and seeing how that would work too. But after reading I don't think it'll hurt to go to 160. Only side effect I felt was being groggy this am and that's about it.

Thanks for the welcome Hun. I hope you get your bfp this next cycle.

I started out at 80 last night and plan to go to 160 tonight as they are 80mg pills I have. And see how that goes. I've seen I should go to 120 then 160 and had been contemplating cutting a pill in half and seeing how that would work too. But after reading I don't think it'll hurt to go to 160. Only side effect I felt was being groggy this am and that's about it.
There shouldn't be a problem with 160 from what I read 200 is that max dose. And that's lovely barely any side effects from the soy for you! I had migraines and some hot flashes when I took them .

So very tmi alert I'm cd42 and been having light pink spotting for 3 days and a bit crampy is this AF ? Again tmi usually I'm a super heavy red clotty type of flow and use almost 2 big boxes of super tampons this so called AF is not even enough to make it to the tp only when I check my cervix what the heck is going on ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->