Soy Isoflavones Poll

I'm doing great wishing next week get here already!!!

It's great to see alot more ladies are taking soy.

I got my positive OPK today woooohooooo :happydance::happydance: FINALLY :haha: FX I ov now :)

Well i just tested about 3ish today & as you see below one strong positive lol, last time i got my surge on cd11... but im on cd16 today so now gotta wait n see if i ov as my temps on my chart havnt gone up that much :shrug:

[IMG]https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/zana637/Image007.jpg[/IMG]

Evening lovely ladies, CD10 here and took my last soy dose yesterday so eagerly awaiting O day! I don't get signs of O normally (beyond being terribly grumpy!) so am interested to see if I get anything this month and if it moves it forward at all. Last month it was CD18 so aaaages away yet!

Love this thread, everyone seems so friendly!

Hey Folly fx for you sweetie, keep us informed how you go xx

Hey Ladies I am hoping for some advice really, Just brought Holland and Barrett Soy Hoping to start this month as I have tried everything else and hoping to give this a go. When is it best to start? and how do you work out what days suit your cycle best? and how much should I take? and also how much do you know to take???? xx

Hey Ladies I am hoping for some advice really, Just brought Holland and Barrett Soy Hoping to start this month as I have tried everything else and hoping to give this a go. When is it best to start? and how do you work out what days suit your cycle best? and how much should I take? and also how much do you know to take???? xx

Hiya sweetie, do you know Holland & Barretts only have 23mg of Soy in each tablet?

Everyone takes different doses and on different days I.E cd2-cd6, cd3-cd7, cd5-cd9 same with dosage 40mg's, 80mg's, 120mg's, 160mg's and 200mg's ( max)

If you take it on CD2-CD6 its ment to help you release more follicules, where if you take later a much stronger egg... Im sure someone will come on to give you more info as this is only my 1st month using it :thumbup:

Whatever dosage you decide if its a larger dose your going to be taking quite a lot of tablets with those being 23mg of Soy in them. I got mine from Tesco's they have 40mg's which is a bit easier x

Ok Thanks I will pick some up from Tesco's then so that will be a good start, That helps a little any way. xx

Well i just tested about 3ish today & as you see below one strong positive lol, last time i got my surge on cd11... but im on cd16 today so now gotta wait n see if i ov as my temps on my chart havnt gone up that much :shrug:

Wow Poppy, that's one hell of a positive, girl! A good start for some serious baby-making. Good luck with it and FX. :dust:

I've been flat-out at work the last few days so haven't had time to check into the thread. Hello to all and a hearty welcome to the new girls,

Minky xxx

Awww thanks Minky would look great as a BFP test dont you think :haha: How you doing sweety? x

Hey inkdchick! How are you doing love? I had to stop myself from lapping up DH's spilt red vino last night... :winkwink:

Gill- caffeine in the long term is bad for the little sprockets, but I always gave DH a double shot of espresso only before O time BDing- apparently they make them swim faster to the target! :spermy:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4267-coffee-makes-sperm-speed-up.html

Although I've also heard that the pink grapefruit fairy liquid is quite good too lol! :winkwink:

On the night that I think we conceived, DH had came home late a little worse for wear from the bar (how romantic, I know). I filled the espresso maker (6 cups) and he drank the entire lot probably thinking it was normal strength coffee. I tell you BD that night felt like an eternity- I was so relieved when it was over!!!

After that BD week poor thing can't even look at espresso!! Two substance-abusing parents-to-be... :winkwink:

:wohoo:Well there's a great tip if ever I heard one! Your poor dh will be forever having flash backs when he smells coffee. All good of course! I might lay off the hard stuff for a while, that fairy liquid really cleans out your insides. (yep you can slap me now, couldnt help it!) I think my dh's bits are going to fall off soon from all the wear and tear. :winkwink: Will keep some espresso handy for next month!

You know, my DH wonders if we go on this thread and just talk about the :sex: all day. I don't think these are the type of comments he had in mind... :rofl: Gonna go and make him a triple grapefruit espresso with a sprinkle of fairy....

Minky x

Awww thanks Minky would look great as a BFP test dont you think :haha: How you doing sweety? x

Hey Poppy,

I think that ov stick would look great as a pregnancy test - just give it a couple of weeks, honey, and hopefully you'll be seeing double! XXX

I'm on CD 11 now, so still waiting for the big OPK +++. My temperatures are a little higher this month, but I don't think I've ovulated, so I'm presuming it's the soya and B-vits doing their work,

:hugs: Minky

My temps havnt been high at all yet, im waiting now to see how high they go to let me know when i ov this weekend, 1st month charting so dont really have a clue lol.

When do you usually get a + off your opks during your cycle? x

My temps havnt been high at all yet, im waiting now to see how high they go to let me know when i ov this weekend, 1st month charting so dont really have a clue lol.

When do you usually get a + off your opks during your cycle? x

My temps this month aren't really high, only 36.2-3 celsius, but they are a little bit higher than this time last month (35.8-9 celsius). I'm not really worried though, as long as I ovulate. I usually get mine about 17/18 dpo!

Good luck this wekend, Poppy!

Minky X

Thanks Minky :hugs:

Yes my temps been between 36.2-3 celsius too so will see if it rises much n im going to use another opk tomorrow afternoon see if its negative/positive.

Right im off to bed before LO wakes me up for a feed, sleep well x

Wow that's a beaut if I ever did see one!! Let the great BDing commence! Timed perfectly for the weekend...

Remind me what was your dosage/days for the soy was poppy? Seems like you were gearing up for O for a while... hopefully lovely strong eggy to catch lol

:dust:

Hey roopachoo i know its even darker in real life :haha: I took from CD2-CD6 160mg for 1st 3 days then 200mg for last 2 :happydance:

Yep busy weekend lol thurseday, last night, tonight n tomorrow :dohh: My temp shot up today so im guessing i OV today sometime, quite crampy in the stomach today like af is ready to come, soooo come on eggy :hugs:

Yesterday my temps we're 99.4 now today 98.8 :-(

and that is a strong line for a opk

Hope everyone is doing ok

so quite a strong dose... and you ended Oing a bit later...

Well that mutha of a dark line sure looks like a nice strong surge, which hopefully translates into nice healthy egg and corpus luteum for your LP! And temps up WOOHOO IT'S ON!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->