Soy Isoflavones Poll

Ha! True, thats the one part of tcc that my DOESN'T mind! All the rest of the vits, soy, pre seed, opk's and temping Im sure he can live without!
I have been temping. Last month I had a slow rise, but pre O, they were all over the place. I work shifts, so I cant always do them at the same time, or before I get out of bed.

The only 2nd line I got on my OPK last month was so faint you could barely see it, so either I missed my surge, or I didnt O and it was an evap. Trying to stay positive this month

Hi girls

My BBT reading this morning was a bit odd - I had a high temp spike at CD 8 (36.5 degrees C). I've also felt some slight ovary 'twanging' last night and this morning. Normally, my temperature is between 35.6 and 36 degrees pre-ovulation. It's my first month on the soya and I haven't even started using OPKs for this cycle yet. Surely I can't have ovulated already, around 9 days earlier than usual???? :wacko:

Have any of the girls experienced spikes with soya or B-vits (I'm on B100)? I can't believe it could be the sign of a cooked eggy at this stage!

Minky

Im starting to think i ov early cos my temps going up n ive had some darkish blood in my ewcm on cd11 and today cd13 but not sure yet x

Thanks, thats really helpful. I only maybe O'd last month. I never got a positive OPK, but on day 18, I had the faintest of lines on one, and day 17, one patch of EWCM, so Im guessing I O'd on cd18. AF came on 12dpo, so could do with bringing things forward a little bit. I really hope this works

Hey Loolindley

Do you chart your BBT? I picked up a Basal Body Temperature charting kit in Boots and it's been really useful as a way of confirming when and if I have ovulated (sustained high temperatures over a few days are a good indication). Like you, I have found OPK readings a bit uncertain, as my second line often isn't as dark as the first one. The BBT readings tell me for sure whether I have ovulated. Otherwise, we're at the :sex: non-stop until my next period is more or less upon me just to make sure (not that DH complains, the martyr that he is).

Minky

:haha: Im just laughing at you and your DH. He must be worn out!! I dont think my DH knows whether he is coming or going these days from exhaustion. Nevermind, there's always next week to :sleep:

If anyone has any good natural remedies for a blast of energy, shout now!! I'd love to hear them :winkwink:

well a quick remedy is a sugar hit the old faithful Mars bar normally works lol

Hey Minky, did you get a second temp spike? Which CD are you on? Gill do you temp?

I think you and Gill are synchronising because of time spent on this thread!!

:dust:

Oh Gill BTW, so I'm 5 weeks tom and have kept up with the B Vits and everything seems ok... touch wood. I keep POAS every morning to make sure the test line isn't fading... and I've since been reading in pregnancy nutrition books that an extra B Vit supplement is recommended? But if the B Vits do make you spot I'd prob wean off them after 5 weeks once implantation is fully completed.

:dust:

Thanks, thats really helpful. I only maybe O'd last month. I never got a positive OPK, but on day 18, I had the faintest of lines on one, and day 17, one patch of EWCM, so Im guessing I O'd on cd18. AF came on 12dpo, so could do with bringing things forward a little bit. I really hope this works

Hey Loolindley

Do you chart your BBT? I picked up a Basal Body Temperature charting kit in Boots and it's been really useful as a way of confirming when and if I have ovulated (sustained high temperatures over a few days are a good indication). Like you, I have found OPK readings a bit uncertain, as my second line often isn't as dark as the first one. The BBT readings tell me for sure whether I have ovulated. Otherwise, we're at the :sex: non-stop until my next period is more or less upon me just to make sure (not that DH complains, the martyr that he is).

Minky

:haha: Im just laughing at you and your DH. He must be worn out!! I dont think my DH knows whether he is coming or going these days from exhaustion. Nevermind, there's always next week to :sleep:

If anyone has any good natural remedies for a blast of energy, shout now!! I'd love to hear them :winkwink:

I'd keep the DHs and their spermies fuelled up on lots of espressos!!

Hey Loolindley

Minky

I'd keep the DHs and their spermies fuelled up on lots of espressos!!

Ummmm I thought caffeine was bad? :nope: :coffee: Although at this point if someone told me drinking a bottle of fairy liquid would work, I'd prob try it. :cry:

Hey inkdchick! How are you doing love? I had to stop myself from lapping up DH's spilt red vino last night... :winkwink:

Gill- caffeine in the long term is bad for the little sprockets, but I always gave DH a double shot of espresso only before O time BDing- apparently they make them swim faster to the target! :spermy:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4267-coffee-makes-sperm-speed-up.html

Although I've also heard that the pink grapefruit fairy liquid is quite good too lol! :winkwink:

On the night that I think we conceived, DH had came home late a little worse for wear from the bar (how romantic, I know). I filled the espresso maker (6 cups) and he drank the entire lot probably thinking it was normal strength coffee. I tell you BD that night felt like an eternity- I was so relieved when it was over!!!

After that BD week poor thing can't even look at espresso!! Two substance-abusing parents-to-be... :winkwink:

Hi girls

My BBT reading this morning was a bit odd - I had a high temp spike at CD 8 (36.5 degrees C). I've also felt some slight ovary 'twanging' last night and this morning. Normally, my temperature is between 35.6 and 36 degrees pre-ovulation. It's my first month on the soya and I haven't even started using OPKs for this cycle yet. Surely I can't have ovulated already, around 9 days earlier than usual???? :wacko:

Have any of the girls experienced spikes with soya or B-vits (I'm on B100)? I can't believe it could be the sign of a cooked eggy at this stage!

Minky

Im starting to think i ov early cos my temps going up n ive had some darkish blood in my ewcm on cd11 and today cd13 but not sure yet x

Oh poppy have you O'd ?? :dust:

Liking this simultaneous ovulating...

I dont know what to think roopachoo think im losing the plot :haha: ive not had one positive opk yet, cd9 was the darkest but no where near the darkness of control line, im on cd15 :shrug: my temps up n down like a roller coaster n only ov pains i got was on cd11 about 5hrs after :sex: plus that day n cd13 ive had brownish CM :dohh:

so Ov pains CD11- 2 days after darkest OPK at CD9... could be it possibly?

But no clear sustained thermal shift? As long as you're getting the BD in tha's good. What day you usually O?

Such an adorable pic of you and bubs xx

Did you OPK on CD13? Maybe remnants of ovulation spotting from CD11??

Yep OPK twice a day since cd9, cd11 wasnt a line on it at all, after that all been very faint and just done another same very faint. I usually ov cd13/14 but im sure i probz ov late sometimes. First time charting so getting use to it, but messed up yesterday as i woke at 5.30am got out of bed to feed LO went back to sleep then did my temp at 7.30 not sure if it would be an accurate reading :shrug:

Im ok just trying to chill n just wait for positive opk :dohh:

Thanks for the avatar comment sweetie :hugs:

hi girls how are we this pm , i still think that you may have ov'd earlier this cycle hun just see how it goes xx

Yep OPK twice a day since cd9, cd11 wasnt a line on it at all, after that all been very faint and just done another same very faint. I usually ov cd13/14 but im sure i probz ov late sometimes. First time charting so getting use to it, but messed up yesterday as i woke at 5.30am got out of bed to feed LO went back to sleep then did my temp at 7.30 not sure if it would be an accurate reading :shrug:

Hey Poppy, last mth I couldnt find a positive opk at all and I was testing around the clock. Did the 7 dpo blood test which confirmed I definitely did ovulate but I couldnt find that surge for love nor money. Maybe it was just superbrief!! Hope that helps a little..

Hey inkdchick! How are you doing love? I had to stop myself from lapping up DH's spilt red vino last night... :winkwink:

Gill- caffeine in the long term is bad for the little sprockets, but I always gave DH a double shot of espresso only before O time BDing- apparently they make them swim faster to the target! :spermy:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4267-coffee-makes-sperm-speed-up.html

Although I've also heard that the pink grapefruit fairy liquid is quite good too lol! :winkwink:

On the night that I think we conceived, DH had came home late a little worse for wear from the bar (how romantic, I know). I filled the espresso maker (6 cups) and he drank the entire lot probably thinking it was normal strength coffee. I tell you BD that night felt like an eternity- I was so relieved when it was over!!!

After that BD week poor thing can't even look at espresso!! Two substance-abusing parents-to-be... :winkwink:

:wohoo:Well there's a great tip if ever I heard one! Your poor dh will be forever having flash backs when he smells coffee. All good of course! I might lay off the hard stuff for a while, that fairy liquid really cleans out your insides. (yep you can slap me now, couldnt help it!) I think my dh's bits are going to fall off soon from all the wear and tear. :winkwink: Will keep some espresso handy for next month!

STEP AWAY FROM THE FAIRY!! Please DH bits don't fall off!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hey Poppy, last mth I couldnt find a positive opk at all and I was testing around the clock. Did the 7 dpo blood test which confirmed I definitely did ovulate but I couldnt find that surge for love nor money. Maybe it was just superbrief!! Hope that helps a little..

Aww thanks and i hope so, but my chart isnt saying i have yet :dohh: lol fx anyways xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->