Soy Isoflavones Poll

brill news Poppy and im glad to hear you spotted as well---as i have been spotting --like slight brown cm --up to day 7 which was weird--havent seen any today YET!! would never get this

Your line on test is soo dark and your only 11dpo---have never seen a line so dark so early---- its all looking good for you... xxxxxxxxxx

Never know may be twins in there :haha: my OPKs were pretty dark too, dont know :shrug: I just thought quite a few be dark at 11dpo x

OMG I think you could be right about the twins---i have been preg twice and NEVER saw a line that dark at 11dpo---from your last pregnancy---was it as dark as this at 11dpo???

I tested when i was 5 days late n it was very faint for another few days lol so nope not that dark xx

Will probz go for a scan in a few weeks like last time bc i be under a consultant again, so will know then :winkwink:

Poppy---i would strongly think it could be at least more than one!!-- thats what you get for taken so much SOY!!! lol.....im so excited for you--roll on a couple a weeks--make sure and keep me updated!

:rofl: yep im a bad bad girl lol. will deffo keep you updated sweetie xxx

:rofl: yep im a bad bad girl lol. will deffo keep you updated sweetie xxx

Poppy, that's absolutely amazing news. I wasnt sure whether to try the soy this month but now Im definitely going to. Got my cycle sorted out with the b complex. Brought ov forward, 14 luteal phase(!!!) less period pains, better flow with AF. It took 2.5 mths to get it sorted. So now for the Soy! Getting day 3 blood tests done tomorrow (even though actually day 2, they dont test on Saturdays) so will start taking it tomorrow night. You have given me such hope again. Seriously. I was starting to really give up and even if its just the will to try again for another month, thank you for that. Please keep me posted how you are getting on. I've followed your threads and your journey and will be keeping all fingers and toes crossed that all your dreams come through.

Awww im glad ive given you some hope GillAwaiting if i can do it at nearly 41 :blush: anyone can, i actually thought i was out this cycle bc i had no symptoms and was planning on taking the soy again but on cd3-7 at a lower does, but luckily i didnt need too.

Let me know how you get on with the Soy sweetie and remember take before bed, all i got was a headache nothing major at all. Did feel cramping like mild af all through this cycle up until a few days ago and also felt ov pain from both ovaries.

Honestly you will have nothing to worry about and its natural, i was wary first night as i hate taking tablets but that passed on 2nd day :hugs: gl

Hey Poppy!

I am sooo excited and pleased for you at getting your strong :bfp: at just 11 dpo. I think the girls could be right about you having multiples in there, maybe 2:baby::baby:or even 3 :baby::baby::baby:!!!! :haha:

GillAwaiting was right: it is totally inspiring that we get to share in success stories like yours. It warms the cockles, it does, and gives us all something to hold on to.

I'm a bit skeptical about my own chances this cycle because I came down with a really nasty head-cold on my ovulation day last Saturday (which didn't make for enjoyable BD, and by Sunday...forget it!!). This horrible little virus has been hanging around all week and I reckon it might have scuppered things in the :baby: department. I don't have any real pregnancy symptoms (just a few odd twinges and cramps, but had those last cycle too) and I didn't get preggo vibes when I went to see the acupuncturist today. :shrug: But I am sooo optimistic for the next month or two and believe it's gotta happen sooner or later. Here's hoping we'll b bump buddies soon, Poppy!

Minky X

Im waiting for my bump buddy :happydance::happydance: Honestly i lost my PMA this cycle totally and was only planning what days i was taking soy once af arrived due to no symptoms whats so ever.

Still dont have any apart from a little nausea on and off today, no sore bbs, veins protruding or swollen bbs 'nothing' was total shock yesterday when i got a very faint line on IC i was convinced it was an evap and funny enough FMU gave me a BFN it was my SMU that got my line.

Hang in there and if it was due to your cold this time, im rooting for you next cycle and will be waiting :hugs: Dont give up.

Soy
Preseed
and only dtd 3 times before OV.

Good luck Minky you'll catch that egg xxx

Aw thanks Poppy

Maybe I'm not completely out, if you went 10 dpo without many symptoms and still got your :bfp: Won't give up hope till I see the BFN or the :witch: comes along, and if it is a no-go, I'll just pop some more soya and B-complex and get back on the TTC rollercoaster!!!

You must be on :cloud9: R u hoping for a wee girlie this time or are you happy with your boys?

Minky x

To be honest it hasnt sunk in yet im still not 100% convinced i am lol im going to buy a digi tomorrow get it in writing bc ive no symptoms at all like i did with my LO :shrug:

Id love a little girl as this will be my last, but if a boy a welcome addition i say. DH is over the moon :cloud9:

Think by next week if everythings ok it will sink in, then im stalking a few on here waiting for bump buddies :hugs: Oh and only reason i tested yesterday was im beginning to become a poasa since ttc lol otherwise i wouldnt of tested till Sunday x

EOmg Poppy congrats! I also took soy for the first time this cycle days 2-6...(I'm at CD11 today) you definitely lifted my spirits. I hope all goes well. What was ur original issue for taking soy iso? I'm so hoping to be able to put some good news toooo

Never know may be twins in there :haha: my OPKs were pretty dark too, dont know :shrug: I just thought quite a few be dark at 11dpo x

I've already said Congratulations on the other soy thread :happydance:. Maybe there are 2 lil :baby::baby: in there :rofl:. I can't wait to see your scan pictures & thank you for giving us soy girls some much needed hope :hugs:

WHOA POPPY YAY!!!!!

What a lovely surprise to come back to!! I've been away for a bit as have had an up and down kind of a time lately- that is truly awesome news. Really really pleased for you and so excited about the soy for everyone else.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

How is everyone else doing??

Just checking in on this thread after a break...and wanted to let you all know that I've just gotten my SECOND BFP after a soy cycle (m/c my first back at the end of September). I'm definitely a believer, and will happily sing the praises of soy when I'm (hopefully) holding my newborn at the beginning of August. :)

(Secretly I'm convinced I'm going to have a chemical or another m/c).

Just checking in on this thread after a break...and wanted to let you all know that I've just gotten my SECOND BFP after a soy cycle (m/c my first back at the end of September). I'm definitely a believer, and will happily sing the praises of soy when I'm (hopefully) holding my newborn at the beginning of August. :)

Well done Toots, that is fab news! Try to be optimisitic about it - just because it didn't work out last time, doesn't mean this one won't be a sticker. Come on, little bean!! :happydance:

Minky x

EOmg Poppy congrats! I also took soy for the first time this cycle days 2-6...(I'm at CD11 today) you definitely lifted my spirits. I hope all goes well. What was ur original issue for taking soy iso? I'm so hoping to be able to put some good news toooo

Hi i didnt really have an issue to be honest, im nearly 41 and thought im not getting any younger & came across the Soy thread and thought 'what the hell it cant hurt' :haha: I do have a regular cycle of 28 days, wasnt sure if i ov'd every month or not.

I took Soy for the 1st time 160mg for 1st 3 days then upped it to 200mg for last 2 days. I started charting, OPKs & using Preseed also for the 1st time, so i just went for it basically & really thought i was out due to zero symptoms apart from ovulation cramps so was a bit surprised when i used a IC on 10dpo and got a faint line x gl sweetie :hugs:

Minky is right sweetie try not to worry i know its easy said than done, but so many women MC then go on to have a healthy pregnancy & so will you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->