Soy Isoflavones Poll

Minky i had a cold just before implantation.. exciting when you gonna test? x

I reckon I'll wait till 10dpo, Poppy, so Tuesday. Hoping temps stay high in meantime. :winkwink:

Ooooooooooooo cant wait, i did mine on an IC 10dpo so watch out for that very faint line i nearly threw mine out :haha:

I only bought the ICs this time, cos I knew I would be a bit obsessed with testing after taking the soy. :haha: Will go for a 'posh' test if the ICs show a wee ghostie of a line and give me hope!!! :dust:

Is your baby gonna be a Leo? Big personality!!!!

Oh never thought Minky :shrug: got enough with 3 teenagers with big personalities :haha:

I started poas from 8dpo lol couldnt help myself, but found on 10dpo i got nothing with FMU it was my third toilet visit that got the line then used superdrug test day after x

Cant wait to watch a few on here testing :happydance:

Yeah, I reckon it wouldn't show yet even if I was, so will try to hold out till Tuesday. Might crumble and test after work tomoz though, but only if I like my temp reading am...

Well i be stalking on Tuesday think you be the 1st tester on here then :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Your chart looks good, this was mine at 8dpo https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Despite only being 9 dpo, couldn't stop myself from doing a test after work today with one of those ICs. It was a BFN. :cry:

It was early for me to test, so with a big dollop of luck, things might change. :wacko: Unless AF starts or my temps drop through the floor, I'll try again first thing am on Wednesday or Thursday (11/12dpo).

:dust: to the soya girls,

Minky xx

Yep still early Minky implantation is mainly between cd6-cd12 give or take a few days either side on rare occassions, so keep poas :happydance:

:dust::dust:

You're right, Poppy. It's not game over quite yet, but I'm worried that my temps are starting to dip too. Hope they perk up in the morning, but if not, there's always next month. :shrug:

On the plus side, boobs are feeling pretty big (which is a good sign, cos I'm not that top-heavy unless I'm preggers! :haha:)

You're right, Poppy. It's not game over quite yet, but I'm worried that my temps are starting to dip too. Hope they perk up in the morning, but if not, there's always next month. :shrug:

On the plus side, boobs are feeling pretty big (which is a good sign, cos I'm not that top-heavy unless I'm preggers! :haha:)

You really dont want to be top heavy geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez i have to roll mine up now to tuck em in my bra :haha:

Good luck Minky:thumbup:. FX you get your:bfp:

:dust::dust::dust: to all the soy girls.

Thanks Beth and BrillBride! X

:flower: GOOD LUCK Minky, we are all thinking of you!

I have one more day of my first soy cycle. (cd 2 - cd 6). No funny side effects. Wondering if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Although I did take Poppy's advice and taking it at night and while I eat something to help get all those pills down. :wacko:

You really dont want to be top heavy geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez i have to roll mine up now to tuck em in my bra :haha:

I know what you mean, Poppy. Backache is normally not my problem! The worst thing about increasing in boob size is going down again: no one tells you about the stretch marks. Mine look like they need ironing. Ha ha! :wacko:

Good luck Minky:thumbup:. FX you get your:bfp:

:dust::dust::dust: to all the soy girls.

Thanks Shellie and all the girls, but not sure whether this is my cycle. Temps are still on the high side, but are lower than yesterday, so maybe it's the beginning of the end. On the plus side, no signs of :witch: yet, so luteal phase will definitely be more than 10 days!!!

I'll just chill and see how things go: if temps don't drop any more tomorrow morning, I'll test again. At 11 dpo, pregnancy tests are more likely to be accurate one way or the other.

Minky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->