Soy Isoflavones Poll

:rofl:
Never know may be twins in there :haha: my OPKs were pretty dark too, dont know :shrug: I just thought quite a few be dark at 11dpo x

I've already said Congratulations on the other soy thread :happydance:. Maybe there are 2 lil :baby::baby: in there :rofl:. I can't wait to see your scan pictures & thank you for giving us soy girls some much needed hope :hugs:

Dont you be jinxing me you

Thanks ladies. :D DH doesn't want to tell anyone until I'm 6 months, lol.

6 months? hmmmm i think they'd notice dont you :haha:

Think I had some Ov spotting last night and this morning.

Has anyone else experienced this with soy?

xxx

Think I had some Ov spotting last night and this morning.

Has anyone else experienced this with soy?

xxx

I cant remember when i spotted without looking at my ff chart, but can say my af generally lasts 3-4 days n on the Soy i kept spotting right up to cd11 :dohh: then i stopped checking bc it was driving me nuts lol, think you be ok sweetie xx

:rofl:
Never know may be twins in there :haha: my OPKs were pretty dark too, dont know :shrug: I just thought quite a few be dark at 11dpo x

I've already said Congratulations on the other soy thread :happydance:. Maybe there are 2 lil :baby::baby: in there :rofl:. I can't wait to see your scan pictures & thank you for giving us soy girls some much needed hope :hugs:

Dont you be jinxing me you

:rofl: I couldn't resist lol :haha: & your test lines are quite dark :winkwink:

I know everyone keeps saying that :dohh: maybe i got high hCG levels like im sure some women do, i'll find out in 2wks when i go up to EPU :haha:

Go get the goods :haha: do you use softcups or mooncups? x

hi poppy--i have tried the softcups--but i am very prone to a bout of cystitus when doing too much BD'ing and i think the softcups exasperated the problem as i was leaving them in 12hrs---both times i have been pregnant i havent used them---mind you i have only maybe used them for about 2 mths...... was considering them again but dont really know..xx

Funny enough i got cystitis twice this cycle grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate getting that then drinking cranberry juice or water to get rid of it... maybe just use around ov time? you know the couple of days you get your positive OPk x

I know everyone keeps saying that :dohh: maybe i got high hCG levels like im sure some women do, i'll find out in 2wks when i go up to EPU :haha:

There is a higher risk of :baby::baby: when you take soy days 2-6 lol :rofl: cos of more eggs being released,maybe you ovulated from both sides :winkwink:. Can't wait to see your scan picture & find out :cloud9:, wonder if i'll be saying "I told you so lol :rofl:".

Shellie31 if i do have more than one in there, im gonna sooooooooooo stalk you when you get your BFP missy & Jinx ya :rofl:

Shellie31 if i do have more than one in there, im gonna sooooooooooo stalk you when you get your BFP missy & Jinx ya :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Not a problem hun. I'd love twins so send me some double :dust:

hi,
im in the states. can someone recommend a brand?

also, what should i be looking for when choosing soy iso?

Funny enough i got cystitis twice this cycle grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate getting that then drinking cranberry juice or water to get rid of it... maybe just use around ov time? you know the couple of days you get your positive OPk x

yeah poppy---i have to drink cranberry and take cranberry tablets to get rid of it---even baking soda if its real bad.. however....

im going to buy more softcups if this cycle isnt successful.... im sure i wont be getting them:winkwink:

last cycle--we were in the middle of BD'n--round ovulation and visitors landed so i didnt get to lie up and i think that this is important and this is when the softcups can come into play..xx

Hey girlies

Big :hugs: to all the soya girls, newbies and the 'regulars'. Here's hoping for a cluster of :bfp::bfp::bfp: on this thread before Christmas!

Just an update: 8dpo and temps are still high, so I'm secretly hoping that the :cold: I had last week didn't hold up the baby train. FX FX

Minky X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"