• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones Poll

Hi ladies, I have been ttc for 16 months now so decided to take soy this cycle. So i have taken 120mg from CD2 -CD6. Took my last lot of soy today. I've had some headaches but the hardest side effect i've had is queeziness and heightened smell which is pretty repulsive. Poor hubby's getting a complex as his aftershave is turning my stomach :haha:. Keeping my fingers crossed i ovulate this month! Will start opk's in a few days, really hoping soy works to get me ovulating. I do ovulate sometimes just not regularly :(

Good luck ladies!! Hope you all get your BFP VERY soon!!!

L x

Hi all. I know I disappeared for a little while. With my last post I announced what I was hoping to be a sticky bean, but instead I ended up with my 3rd loss in a row at 10w1d after seeing what appeared to be a good strong heartbeat at 7w4d. My first post-D&E AF just showed up and we will be trying again starting this cycle. I do plan on using the soy again, CD 3-7. Tomorrow (CD2) I will be getting blood drawn for recurrent loss testing, but honestly I think it is due to my age (40).

I see a few of you got your BFPs!! Congratulations and HH9! :happydance:

Best of luck to everyone still playing this TTC game! :winkwink:

I am gonna start taking it next cycle. I have 4 months to get my BFP with it so it just has to happen

babydust to us all

Just to let you all know. I took between 120mg and 200mg of soya on CD 2-6 and got pregnant after a year of fruitlessly TTC. I've just had my 20 week scan and I am expecting a healthy baby girl. She looks perfect. Keep on hoping, good luck and:dust::dust:

Took my last dose of soy for this cycle tonight. Now I'm just waiting for the headaches to go away.

I'm thinking of taking it next cycle if this one doesnt work but worried about how many peole who get there bfp end in mc? Quite a few on this thread seem to have ?

I thought same when i had my mmc, but this pregnancy is going great and there is quite a few of us having healthy pregnancies :shrug:

Thanks poppy. I definately think I'm going to try it. I'm on ac this cycle to try and shorten my cycle (typically 42 day cycle) and I have a cbfm that's never recorded a peak :cry: so I'm pretty sure I'm having anovulatory cycles. Soy will help with that from what I have researched. They won't prescribe me chlomid until u have l have lost more weight (currently trying that too) so it's another option hopefully

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well

Xx

Good luck with the Soy and fx'd you get that BFP sweetie :dust::dust:

Well I just finished a cycle of 100mg of Soy and I didn't get a bfp at all. My periods were as regular as clockwork. I'm moving up to 200mg of soy this month to see what will happen. Tbf I don't hold out much hope. We are edging into nearly 2 years of trying without a single line or evap on a pregnancy test. So I think something isn't right and I doubt soy is going to make matters any better.

Maybe gently up it sweetie, ive not seen many ladies try 200mg's for 5 days... i took 160mg's first 3 days then upped to 200mg's for last 2 days.. have you both had tests to see if anything is wrong? x

As far as soy and m/c, I should add that I've had a grand total of 6 m/c (hopefully no more!!!!!) and only one has been since I've used soy. I am 40, so that isn't helping matters in my case either.

I wouldn't worry about the m/c rate on this thread, seems fairly average to me.

This is my first cycle of taking soy. I did days 3-7! I am currently on cd11. Yesterday I had a bad headache and today I got hot flashes! Maybe all in my head! I also did a period for 7 days which usually it is over in 5! I hope this soy works!!! Good luck everyone!!!

As far as soy and m/c, I should add that I've had a grand total of 6 m/c (hopefully no more!!!!!) and only one has been since I've used soy. I am 40, so that isn't helping matters in my case either.

I wouldn't worry about the m/c rate on this thread, seems fairly average to me.

Good luck sweetie, i gave birth to my last LO at 40 im 41 now :blush: its just a number and ive seen loads of women our age on here pregnant :dust::dust::dust:

Hey all

I want to join you :) I have been taking ac for this cycle which has managed to shorten my cycle considerably :) the :witch: got me today but I'm happy as it means I can start on soy. I have annovulatory cycles and fs won't prescribe me chlomid unless I lose weight (which I'm trying to now) but wanted to try soy in the meantime to see If it helps

Ac worked maybe soy will too - oh and spookily I was predicted a bfp in June but if my cycles hadn't shortened as a result of ac that would never have happened do do do do do do do do lol

good luck sweetie, but make sure you dont take Soy and AC togethor :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"