Soy Isoflavones??

I see everyone here is doing awesome :) I started posting here back in August, but I had to take a break after getting my BFP because I had too much going on. I'm glad to see some of the same girls still all talking!!

hi ladies I know I'm late to this board but after reading about it a bit and reading on here I think I'm going to give it a try! :)

Just popping by to let you know I got my BFP this morning!! Think it's going to take a while to sink in... This was my 3rd cycle on Soy and my cycles were beginning to shorten so something must've been working!

Can't believe I'm actually writing this!! :wacko:

Congrats starsheep hh9!!!!! were u taking anything else other than soy?

Just folic acid and Vitamin B6 & 12.

It's my first ever BFP (and I'm 38). Keeping everything crossed that all goes well.

wow 38 that gives me so much hope, im so happy for your very first bfp ever!! I pray this is a sticky one for you. Everything will be perfect congrats again!!!!

Just popping by to let you know I got my BFP this morning!! Think it's going to take a while to sink in... This was my 3rd cycle on Soy and my cycles were beginning to shorten so something must've been working!

Can't believe I'm actually writing this!! :wacko:

Yay!! Congrats!! :)

I decided to jump in here, I managed to read to page 59 from the very beginning of this thread but realized there were 229...Wow. :)

I started soy last night, CD1. I have been reading and researching for weeks on end, and I was originally going to order Clomid and a FSH and then trigger, but decided to just go with soy. I am trying for twins, which I know I will get some disapproval.

I've followed a lot of you, and congratulations to those who have had BFP's.

I am doing:

CD1-3 80mg equivalent of Clomid
CD4-6 120mg
CD8 160mg boost

I've had two friends get their BFP and twins out of that protocol, so we'll see. Either way, it is worth a try. My cycles have ALWAYS been messed up - always. I will go two to three months without AF, then she shows up twice a month.

I will be thrilled just to get a BFP, two or not. :) Anyways...just thought I'd join in here.

i'm starting cycle #2 of soy, cd3 today, i'm doing cd 3-7 200mg everyday as well as taking other supplements and vitamins!

im hoping for a bfp this month (as i have done every month lol)

how long are your cycles? and LP?

mine are usually 28 days with a usual LP of 12 but i took vit b complex last month and it increased to 14/15 and soy meant i ovulated earlier! but it still meant a 28 day cycle!

Hello ladies, I've been stocking this thread and finally decided to write something. This is my first cycle trying SI but officially been ttc 3months. I'm also taking other supplements, but really hoping soy does the trick. I started taking soy yesterday which means I will be taking it cd 1-5 probably going to keep taking 120mg, and swith it up cd 4-5 to 180mg. Only thing that is bothering me is that my SI pill has black cohos and I know that isn't good while ttc, but those were the only pills I could find so I'm really hoping it doesn't mess up anything and I'm still able to have that slight chance for a bfp this cycle. Just want to send all ya'll ladies lots of baby dust :dust: and hoping for more bfp's on this thread

Good luck to you newbies!

I was ttc for a year and knew my age wasn't exactly in my favour... plus my cycles had become erratic after the pill (anywhere between 30 and 50 days - usually 35+) with a 9 day LP to start with (increased to 11 days with B6/B12).

I took soy days 2-6, 160mg 2, 3 & 4, 200 mg 5 & 6. Definitely had more ewcm with it and got a nice strong +OPK reading.

Keeping my fingers crossed this bean is sticky...

Thanks for the warm welcoming! I'm super excited to join ya'll through this journey. I have a question for u, before taking soy were u getting any ewcm or did u start producing more when u started taking soy? I really hope u get ur sticky bean as well, I have my Fx for u girl! What cd are u in?

I'm sorry I misread ur comment, and ur sig. Made me realize u already have ur bfp!! Omg that's even more exciting. I still have my Fx for u girl and hope it is a sticky bean. Congrats!!

Congratulations on your BFP! :)

Are you guys taking the SI with the thought of the equivalent of the Clomid?

I started the SI on tuesday, I haven't really had any adverse reactions to it, but I am currently sick with strep throat and I was put on antibiotics today. Do you guys think it would interact with the SI somehow? I really wanted a BFP this cycle, but with all this sickness going on I'm not sure :( I am also moving out of state and all of this is super stressfull.

Congratulations on your BFP! :)

Are you guys taking the SI with the thought of the equivalent of the Clomid?

I started the SI on tuesday, I haven't really had any adverse reactions to it, but I am currently sick with strep throat and I was put on antibiotics today. Do you guys think it would interact with the SI somehow? I really wanted a BFP this cycle, but with all this sickness going on I'm not sure :( I am also moving out of state and all of this is super stressfull.

A cold shouldn't affect SI or your chances of getting a bfp.
Actually cold symptoms was my sign of being pregnant :dohh:

*bump*

I'm going to take soy on my next cycle, but my cycles on average are 36 days. When is best to take and how much? x

Toffee, general guidance is to take soy either CD 1-5, CD 2-6, CD 3-7, CD 4-8, or CD 5-9, with most women trying days 2-6, 3-7, or 5-9. I usually do either 2-6 or 3-7 personally.

Dose is somewhere in the range of 80-200mg, with most women taking between 120 and 200 mg. (more if you know you don't ovulate, less if you just need a small boost). Don't take more than 200mg a day.

Some women increase the dose over the 5 days (like 80, 80, 120, 120, 160) or (160, 160, 160, 200, 200).

2nd cycle with soy for me...I tried 80mg days 5-9 last cycle and it brought my 42 day cycle to a 32 day cycle with O on CD 20 so I was soooooo happy for that. Loads of watery and ewcm before a very clear temp rise that corresponded with luteal phase symptom starting for me.

This cycle I am doing 80mg days 3-7 to see if I can get an even earlier O day. I ovulate on my own, just usually not until like CD 28 or something, which is too late for my liking. So I just need the 80mg boost.

I walked my DH through my TTC plan last night (with some random singsong kinda explanations lol) and so hopefully this is my cycle for a BFP! FXed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->