• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

I have not even called my doctor yet. Guess I wanted to give it a little time and am nervous to go in to soon and not see something.

I understand that completely. But if you go ahead and get in they can start checking your HCG && progesterone levels. I went it the next business day for this BFP because I wanted my levels monitored since I had a MC 1 cycle before the BFP.

Kerrbear - I was so sure I was having a baby girl. I had dreams about it and just felt like it was. But no, turns out it's a baby boy! :happydance: Totally excited. I don't mind if it's a girl or boy. I just feel bad for thinking the whole time it was a girl :dohh:
My SIL is so happy we are having a boy because she wanted a girl for her first but had a boy. She was hoping we wouldn't be the first one to have a girl. That's so stupid, it never was a competition.

A boy will be fun!!

Well I made my first appointment. They want to see me at 6 weeks so I go Feb 5th. They said they will do a scan and that everything should be fine!

Kerrbear - I was so sure I was having a baby girl. I had dreams about it and just felt like it was. But no, turns out it's a baby boy! :happydance: Totally excited. I don't mind if it's a girl or boy. I just feel bad for thinking the whole time it was a girl :dohh:
My SIL is so happy we are having a boy because she wanted a girl for her first but had a boy. She was hoping we wouldn't be the first one to have a girl. That's so stupid, it never was a competition.

Family can be so weird with that stuff. My side of the family is hoping for a girl because my brother has 2 boys. My hubby's family is hoping for a boy because his brother has a girl. It doesn't really matter to me and we'll be staying team yellow anyways. :)

Do you have a name picked out yet?

A boy will be fun!!

Well I made my first appointment. They want to see me at 6 weeks so I go Feb 5th. They said they will do a scan and that everything should be fine!

Awesome! I'm so glad they're doing an early scan. :)

I always love hearing the names people are thinking!! So fun!

I am glad they are doing an early scan but really nervous! Hope LO is there when we have the scan!

I'm glad you have an appointment && they're doing a scan!!

Don't expect to see much at 6 weeks tho, here's mine from 6w2d

Attachments

• S__B7F8.jpg
    S__B7F8.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
The baby is the blob between the two little arrows in the top corner of the ges. sac. We could see the heartbeat flickering away tho :) but at 6 weeks you may or may not see it, so don't freak out if you dont!

I will try to stay calm and hope we see Little one but not freak if we don't. Thanks for the info!

You're welcome. I was freaking out because nothing looks like anything like a baby at this point lol Just a blob and a yolk sac, which I didn't know at the time and couldn't for the life of me figure out what was so round already when the heartbeat was in a different place haha this is my ultrasound from 5w2d so as you can see, things change so quickly this early!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
I will be okay if its a blob :).. Just want something to be there!

First off let me say congrats on your BFP, Nikkie!
I really need to follow this post, it just moves so quickly on me lol.
Ok I have a regular cycles of 26-27days, but don't always ovulate. Today is cd 3 for me and I'm taking 160mg of Soy cd 3-5. I have til April when hubby leaves to get my BFP. So this cycle I'm trying soy in hopes that it works, If this cycle I don't get my BFP I'll be using injections and trigger next cycle.
Along with the Soy, I'm also taking EPO, baby aspirin, Mucinex, 10mg of Folic Acid, Prenatal, and for BD conceive plus and softcups. I bought Black Cohash, but I'm not sure how to use it, and it sounds dangerous!

sorry I couldn't respond earlier.

Nikkie - So happy you'll get a early scan. If you can see a heartbeat and a little blob in the sac, it will make you feel at ease for sure. We worried so much too at the beginning for this one but tried to stay positive. It's hard to stay calm about it.

Powell - I had no clue you were team yellow. Couldn't have been team yellow with this one even if we wanted. It was too obvious it was a boy. My husband was so proud of our little boy showing himself! Men and their pride! haha
Miguel is the name of our little one. We had our names pick since beginning of December.

Nikkie - So happy you'll get a early scan. If you can see a heartbeat and a little blob in the sac, it will make you feel at ease for sure. We worried so much too at the beginning for this one but tried to stay positive. It's hard to stay calm about it.

Powell - I had no clue you were team yellow. Couldn't have been team yellow with this one even if we wanted. It was too obvious it was a boy. My husband was so proud of our little boy showing himself! Men and their pride! haha
Miguel is the name of our little one. We had our names pick since beginning of December.

We're not team yellow? We're team blue :)

We're not team yellow? We're team blue :)

You are team blue too?! I most have misread. My husband thinks I'm going crazy baby brain I'm forgetting stuff like crazy. Sry Powell...you got a name for your little one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->