Soy Isoflavones??

lol I have baby brain too, don't feel bad! Yes we're team blue <3 Our little boys name is Phillip Judson Powell Jr. Yours?

yea to baby brain! lol

Ours is Miguel Richard Lang.
Phillip is a very good name. He will be happy with the choice.

Thanx! I love your name as well!! Phillip is what daddy goes by so I think we're gonna start off by calling him PJ <3

im currently waiting for af to show in about 5 days but already planning my next cycle as not hopeless for positive this month

i have polycystic ovaries but not the full symdrome, i have regular periods (every 27/28 days) and seem to ovulate every month...looking for a helping hand!

ive read mixed reviews on soy affecting regular cycles, did you girls find this?

Not sure, I got pregnant my first cycle using them && I don't always ovulate. Never been diagnosed with PCOS, but never checked for it either.

I can't really help with that either. I had irregular cycles before soy and after 3 cycles with it I switched to Clomid.

Hi all - just popping by. Congrats to those who've got their BFPs since my last visit.

This is my 3rd cycle with the soy (I think!) Last cycle was a little shorter than the previous ones and my LP a day longer. I'm not really thinking about it all that much at the moment - it'll happen or it won't.

Still using the soy as it's nice to get a definite + on the OPK rather than thinking "maybe" all the time.

Will keep stalking to see how you're all going! :flower:

Thanks Ladies.. The scan went great and am so blessed I got to see LO and a heartbeat! I am so relieved it went well and thanking god!:happydance:

scan.jpg

That's awesome, Nikkie! I felt the same way when I had my ultrasound at 6+5. We heard the baby's heartbeat with a doppler at my appt last week. I feel even more relaxed and relieved after that. :)

Thank you Ladies!!! Its been a great week after seeing and hearing that other then the mornin sickness that I have most days.. But Im okay with that :)

That's awesome, Nikkie! I felt the same way when I had my ultrasound at 6+5. We heard the baby's heartbeat with a doppler at my appt last week. I feel even more relaxed and relieved after that. :)

I can't believe you are already at 13weeks! Time sure flies!haha
Happy everything is going well, isn't it a great feeling when you hear the heartbeat? :cloud9:

Danielle- I know! I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow. It seems like I just found out. Hearing the heartbeat made everything so real. My hubby and mom were there which of course made it more special.

Nikkie- I still have pretty bad morning sickness, or all day sickness as I like to call it. I just got some Preggie Pop Drops in green apple and they really help a lot. I can't eat a lollipop while I working which is why I went with the drops. My doctor also told me to take Pepcid 20mg twice a day and B6 25mg three times a day. I haven't been able to get the B6 yet, but have been taking the Pepcid for about a week and that's been helping, too.

Danielle- I know! I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow. It seems like I just found out. Hearing the heartbeat made everything so real. My hubby and mom were there which of course made it more special.

Nikkie- I still have pretty bad morning sickness, or all day sickness as I like to call it. I just got some Preggie Pop Drops in green apple and they really help a lot. I can't eat a lollipop while I working which is why I went with the drops. My doctor also told me to take Pepcid 20mg twice a day and B6 25mg three times a day. I haven't been able to get the B6 yet, but have been taking the Pepcid for about a week and that's been helping, too.

Thanks great! I am glad that the drops are helping. I should look into them and see how they help for me.. All day sickness is really the worst. Thats how I am most of the day.

Kerrbear & Nikkie - Sorry to hear about your sickness! : (
That's so uncool. I was really lucky, I didn't get any of it...not even once. But I can't eat chicken nor fishfood unless I want to have an upset stomach. That's the only time I'll feel nausea but nothing major. I guess I'm lucky. Everyone keeps asking me about it and I'm like "euh, never was sick" and they don't believe me! As if I would lie about it.

Any of you having constipation? That's my big problem, I'm still on med because of it and it only helps a little. I don't want to tried the other stuffs doctor spoke about because it gross me out.

That's how I was Danielle. No sickness and people's faces when I would tell them were hilarious. Like they'd ask me "how have you been feeling" with a sick look on their face and I'm like I'm great! No sickness or anything and their face automatically would turn confused lol

Exactly! I honestly just feel tired and hate being constipated! But I don't tell anyone about the constipation lol. I get terrible cramps from it, so it's really uncomfortable plus embarassing cuz when I have to go I have to otherwise, I'll regret it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->