• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones??

cool I'm all excited about this. So I'll do CD5-9. When should I increase the dose?

Of course! This is my first time trying Soy, but a good friend just got pregnant using it.

Ladies how are we getting on? Got my soya in Holland and barretts. Sales boy gave me a lovely talk about it being great for menopause! cheek of him! :D haha. Started taking yesterday which is CD 5 so fxd. No side effects yet. Anybody else got an update?

Im starting soy days 3-7 this month. One of my ttc buddies on another forum just got her BFP using it so fingers crossed this will be the one :)

Im starting soy days 3-7 this month. One of my ttc buddies on another forum just got her BFP using it so fingers crossed this will be the one :)

Yeah one of mine did too on her first try so fx we can get the same result!!

Cycle day 3 today (no matter what my ticker says lol) and starting taking it tonight. Will keep you all posted, good luck and lots of dust to you all xxx

Started last night, cd6 today. I'll ovulate during the long weekend, perfect timing.:happydance:

Girls can i ask why night time? iv been taking it in the morning?! is this wrong?

Hey ladies I started my first cycle of soy last night 120mg, had a few cramps which is unusal at this point in the cycle (CD3) so might of been the soy but nothing else. Hoping I get an early ov this month

Ah right I see yes that would be clever wouldnt it :D haha. I also got hotflashes and tmi but it affects my toilet habits too :( hope its worth it. Is anyone else taking the holland and barrett one?

I heard Omega-3 can help too. I took Omega-3 when I first got pregnant in December, but lost the baby.
I'm thinking of taking it again, maybe after taking soy? Any suggestions when I should start it? I don't want it to affect the soy.

I've been doing soy iso's for two months, this month is my third time. Obviously it hasn't quite worked yet if I'm not pregnant, but it did help move my ovulation up which is good. I used to O between maybe days 18 and 25. Now I O between 12 -16 (first month was day 16, second month was day 12). And you can really FEEL yourself ovulate, and it's kind of nice to know your body is working! If it doesn't happen this month (which it might not, as my DH will likely be out of town during prime time), then I'm doing clomid with IUI in June, but I thought I'd share since I've been using it for a while.

Good luck ladies! Keep posting results!

Yes keep posting! I want to know who got a bfp this month :happydance:
I wish we all do.
I hope the soy will help me know when I ovulate, I never had any symptoms. I always assume I ovulate according to the calendar.

Really looking forward to starting Soy tomorrow :) I have a great feeling about this month. Partly because I had a chemical last cycle, but also partly because test day with be OH's birthday... and the best bit is that if it works this month bubs would be due two days before my 25th birthday! Come on Storky! Read the signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->