Soy Isoflavones??

Yeah, I think I'm the same as you Kerr...I'll give Soy one more chance and if nothing then I'll try Clomid

Thanks Kerrbear much appreciated. I think I will go with Soy again (but CD3-7 this time!) at least for one more cycle. The main worry this last cycle was whether it would stop ovulation and it didn't so at least I won't have that worry this time around (hopefully!!).Do you take anything alongside Soy to increase your LP?

I finished taking my soy last night - 200mg cd 3-7. I am wondering when I will ovulate. I have an ultrasound wed morning so I am hoping to see at least 2 good eggs. I usually O anywhere from cd 14 to 19 so hopefully if will be around the same timing.

As for the question about regularity - I have a real problem with constipation so I have been taking magnesium powder in juice before bed and I have been regular since I started taking it last week. It is a very necessary supplement too so good for you. The one I take is called Natural CALM - magnesium citrate powder. It works wonders.

Well- just took my 120mg for today. I didn't notice any s/e today but I also only took 40mg.

Is constipation a common side effect? I have bad problem with constipation on a weekly basis anyways.

How soon after you finish your last dose do you start temping? I know this is personal preference but just asking you?

I temp everyday all the time, even if I'm traveling or didn't sleep - I just make a note of it. That way you get used to doing it, it becomes habit, and you can follow your changes throughout the entire cycle and notice if your having any temp type reactions to it. I'm a total advocate for temping!

That was supposed to be testing (As in OPK), not temping! LOL.

But thank you for the answer!! I have a bbt I just have never used it. Because, I'm not on a morning schedule right now, so I haven't been able to do it because I don't know how accurate mine would be.

Oh! ha - well there you go!

I'm told you're supposed to O roughly 10 days after you finish soy - so you would want to start testing ~7 days after your last pills. Big HOWEVER, that depends on your regular O (if you do O) and whether or not you will actually O ten days later. I O'd 20 days after my last pill - so I'm not a good example!

AFM: CD02 150mg Soy PM FX :happydance:

Thanks Kerrbear much appreciated. I think I will go with Soy again (but CD3-7 this time!) at least for one more cycle. The main worry this last cycle was whether it would stop ovulation and it didn't so at least I won't have that worry this time around (hopefully!!).Do you take anything alongside Soy to increase your LP?

I'm getting some B Complex vitamins tomorrow in the hopes that it might help. I don't know what else to try to lengthen my LP. Any suggestions?

Oh! ha - well there you go!

I'm told you're supposed to O roughly 10 days after you finish soy - so you would want to start testing ~7 days after your last pills. Big HOWEVER, that depends on your regular O (if you do O) and whether or not you will actually O ten days later. I O'd 20 days after my last pill - so I'm not a good example!

AFM: CD02 150mg Soy PM FX :happydance:

Last cycle I ovulated 25 days after my last soy dose. Hoping it will be sooner this time!

Started Soy Iso. yesterday cd3-7 I'm doing 125, 125,150,150, 200 (Mine came in 25mg). We have been trying since March so 4 cycles this will be our first one with Soy Iso. Good luck to everyone. If anyone is on the same day please keep me updated on your progress.:flower:

Started Soy Iso. yesterday cd3-7 I'm doing 125, 125,150,150, 200 (Mine came in 25mg). We have been trying since March so 4 cycles this will be our first one with Soy Iso. Good luck to everyone. If anyone is on the same day please keep me updated on your progress.:flower:

Good luck and welcome to the soy club! :)

GL... We have been trying since March too. I will be starting soy on my next cycle if no BFP this time!

well im 2 days into taking soy.. boy is it giving me headaches!

Is this your first cycle taking it? I had killer headaches and hot flashes last cycle. This time I didn't have any side effects.

yeh this is my first cycle taking it and will put up with anything it throws at me lol hope it dont give me hot flushes, the weather is making me hot enough as it is lol

I got worse hot flashes on clomid. The soy isn't too bad with me other than headaches while taking it now that I am done I just have some niggly twinges in my ovary areas.

Is this your first cycle taking it? I had killer headaches and hot flashes last cycle. This time I didn't have any side effects.

yeh this is my first cycle taking it and will put up with anything it throws at me lol hope it dont give me hot flushes, the weather is making me hot enough as it is lol

The hot flashes annoyed me more than the headaches. I had some slight nause last cycle, but it's hard to tell if that was from the soy or my IBS issues, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->