Soy Isoflavones??

I had REALLY sore boobs from o to AF this cycle as well. They normally get a bit tender but even putting on my bra hurt! I didn't seem to have any other symptoms. Maybe a bit of cramping around o time? One things I did notice I didn't have any EWCM so I'm going to try Robitussin and pre seed with the soy this cycle.

MrsGriff- I also had absolutely no cm this cycle, but I seem to have completely dried up since my mc in April so I don't know that I can blame the soy for that. I tried evening primrose oil and grapefruit juice this cycle with zero results so I resorted to preseed as well:) Maybe the soy does have something to do with the sore boobs though if you've experienced it too? Did you continue to use soy?

I'm on CD 2 right now and I will start Soy again tomorrow. For me, the sore boobs were worth it. It took my really irregular cycle of around 63 days with no +opk down to a normal 29 day cycle with a +opk! I hope it works that well this cycle. I wish I could BBT but I can't because I work nights and my schedule is so erratic.

Wow, what a huge improvement! I'd say some sore boobies are worth those results for sure:) What cd did you get your +opk?

Definitely worth it! I had my +opk on CD 18. I may have had one the day before but I forgot to test because we were at the lake. I wasn't even sure it was + because I had never had one before! From what I read, that was right on track with the soy. I took it CD 3-7 and you are supposed to o around 10ish days later. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that! I chose CD 3-7 because my cycles were so long I didn't want to push my luck doing in CD 2-6. I know some people have started on a little later in their cycle as well. Thinking about it, I hardly had any CM at any point this cycle, too. I've heard drinking green tea a couple times a day can help with CM production so I'll give that a shot. I really love tea and green tea has lots of things in it that are good for you anyway.

I didn't have any trouble with CM with soy my last cycle. We'll see how this cycle goes.

I have a 34 day cycle and I o'd cd20 this cycle, 2 days earlier than usual. The only problem I had was that I had a -opk noon cd19 a +opk 6pm cd19 and bbt temp spike by the next morning cd20 which eventually confirmed ovulation occurred cd20, so apparently I o'd overnight..talk about short notice! I hadn't heard about green tea helping cm, I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea which is supposed to help strengthen and tone the uterus. I may try green tea next cycle if I don't get my bfp this one:)

I haven't had many symptoms at all with Soy - maybe I need to up my dose next time (100mg). I also O'd overnight though judging by the horrible cramping that started at about 11pm...luckily I went to sleep and managed to sleep through it! But other than that I haven't noticed anything unusual.

How's everyone doing? Floatingbaby - did you test in the end??

I didn't have any side effects this time with taking it. Last cycle I had some headaches and hot flashes. Now justing waiting to ovulate.

I think that the first time you take it, you'll get side effects while taking it. This is my third cycle on Soy and the last two times I took it, I had no side effects.
But this is my last cycle on Soy, doesn't seem to be working for me.

Hey guys :flower:

well, I don't know what to think - this cycle could end either way and I'm not getting any feeling one way or the other.

I'm 12dpo,
:bfn:'s all around
Temp is steady
Cramps are getting stronger
The ladies are slightly swollen and tender
Low grade nausea this evening
creamyish CM... :shrug: not sure what the scoop is - could be pg symptoms (I HOPE!!!) or could be effects from Soy's strong O..

I think that the first time you take it, you'll get side effects while taking it. This is my third cycle on Soy and the last two times I took it, I had no side effects.

What are you going to do next cycle if you don't get your BFP by then?

well, I don't know what to think - this cycle could end either way and I'm not getting any feeling one way or the other.

I'm 12dpo,
Temp is steady
creamyish CM... :shrug: not sure what the scoop is - could be pg symptoms (I HOPE!!!) or could be effects from Soy's strong O..

It still could be too early for a BFP. Those sound like good symptoms though. I'm keeping my FXd and sending lots of :dust: your way!! :)

I'm 12dpo,
Temp is steady

Sounds good to me! Fingers crossed for you :)

Well im jumping on board the soy wagon lol gonna be starting tomorrow, i will be CD3, will be going for 120mg as the capsuals come in 40mg.. Hope i have some luck with it :D x

Can anyone help me please?

I have PCOS. And ive been put on Metformin and its the 4th day of taking them today. I took Soy Isoflavones a few months ago but I took it for 5 days at 40mg... Which is what the box said which I think wasn't enough dose.

I was wondering if anyone was taking Metformin and Isoflavones together?? And if this is safe.. my total dose in a few weeks of Metformin would be 1500mg a day. I am hoping Metformin will work on its own because my ovaries look healthy according to my gynecologist, I just have the hormonal side Of PCOS And he thinks because im eating so much and gaining so much weigh and unable to lose weight that it may be an Insulin Resistance and therefore if I can balance that I can hopefully get my LH hormone level to ovulate. And apparently my ovaries are maturing eggs just not releasing them, due to LH always to high.. :shrug:

Help if you can please? :flower:

What are you going to do next cycle if you don't get your BFP by then?

Nothing lol. Not even acupuncture. I'm basically giving up if this isn't my cycle. Hubby has agreed to see the OB/GYN in August to be tested on his side.

Can anyone help me please?

I have PCOS. And ive been put on Metformin and its the 4th day of taking them today. I took Soy Isoflavones a few months ago but I took it for 5 days at 40mg... Which is what the box said which I think wasn't enough dose.

I was wondering if anyone was taking Metformin and Isoflavones together?? And if this is safe.. my total dose in a few weeks of Metformin would be 1500mg a day. I am hoping Metformin will work on its own because my ovaries look healthy according to my gynecologist, I just have the hormonal side Of PCOS And he thinks because im eating so much and gaining so much weigh and unable to lose weight that it may be an Insulin Resistance and therefore if I can balance that I can hopefully get my LH hormone level to ovulate. And apparently my ovaries are maturing eggs just not releasing them, due to LH always to high.. :shrug:

Help if you can please? :flower:

I never tried Metformin so I wouldn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->