Soy Isoflavones??

I go for an ultrasound in the morning for mid cycle monitoring so I will see if I made some good eggs using the soy! Hope so!

I got worse hot flashes on clomid. The soy isn't too bad with me other than headaches while taking it now that I am done I just have some niggly twinges in my ovary areas.

I'm hoping that I don't have too bad of side effects when I start Clomid next cycle. Did you take the Clomid at night?

Yeah - just before bed I took it and I had hot flashes all night and throughout the day with each month getting progressively worse. Clomid didn't really agree with me. So far soy has been better.

I hope it agrees with me, lol.

Hope everything is going good for you ladies. I'm CD14 today and my CM is getting a little stretchy. Hopefully I don't have a lot of days of EWCM like last month and then not ovulate until later.

Hi ladies just wondering if any of you have tried clomid and it didnt work because you are clomid resistant but tried SI and it worked? I'm trying to find another out of this.

So I had my scan today and my lining is good and thick at 9.7mm - clomid always thinned it out so I am happy about that and I have 8 follicles - 3 on one side and 5 on the other - all small though but I am only cd11. I dont usually ovulate until cd16ish and on clomid I always O'd later like around cd 19-20. I hope that I O in 5 to 7 days or so around cd 16-18. At least I know the soy is working. They want me to come back Sat or Mon but it is a long drive for me and there is not much more they can do for me this cycle that my OPK's cant do, lol.
Good Luck Ladies and :dust: to us all!!

Hi ladies just wondering if any of you have tried clomid and it didnt work because you are clomid resistant but tried SI and it worked? I'm trying to find another out of this.

As you c see from my post above - I am having a fairly good response to SI, on clomid I only ever made at most 5 follicles usually it was more like 2 or 3 and my RE did not think they were good quality and my lining was terrible and my moods were even worse. So I would say try the SI because maybe it will work better for you.

So I had my scan today and my lining is good and thick at 9.7mm - clomid always thinned it out so I am happy about that and I have 8 follicles - 3 on one side and 5 on the other - all small though but I am only cd11. I dont usually ovulate until cd16ish and on clomid I always O'd later like around cd 19-20. I hope that I O in 5 to 7 days or so around cd 16-18. At least I know the soy is working. They want me to come back Sat or Mon but it is a long drive for me and there is not much more they can do for me this cycle that my OPK's cant do, lol.
Good Luck Ladies and :dust: to us all!!

That's good news! Glad to hear the soy is working. Good luck!

I'm a perfectly healthy (I think) physically fit female with very regular cycles
(34 days on the dot ALWAYS). We've been TTC for four months with no success. Tried SI on CDs 3,4,5,6,7, (July 6th) have had three days of + OPKs in a row when testing in the am, but -s in the afternoons. Started OPK testing on CD 21. Negative on 21 in afternoon, but dark line on morning of CD22. I'm so confused with the OPKs!

Have been charting since April, but still unsure if I have ever ovulated! Actually have some pretty good CM yesterday and today, i think. It's so difficult to interpret with so much BDing going on. :spermy:

Anyone have consistent morning positives on OPK? Anyone notice changes in their OPK results after taking SI?

I'm terrified the consistent OPK + means PCOS.

Thanks for all your info, it's encouraging!!

Blessings!

I don't use OPK's so I can't offer too much help there. Soy can delay or bring forward ovulation if ovulation already is occurring regularly. It can induce ovulation that doesn't occur regularly. It definitely worked for me last cycle, but I don't have regular cycles and had no idea when to expect ovulation. Is it possible that the OPK's weren't all +?

I started taking Soy this month.

I started CD 3-7 I am CD9

I was getting EWCM on CD4
Definitely headaches
Hot flashes today
And tonight I am nauseated to no end.
gassy ( but I had a small amount of ice cream and i get that from cheap dairy products)
And My appetite is gone

Today is CD8 for me. Finished off with 200 mg last night.

Today I'm having definite cramping on my left side

Has anyone here gotten pregnant with only creamy/lotion like wet CM? Or no anyone that has? I have never gotten the egg white cm.

I use preseed because I have never had an abundance of ewcm. I get it more often now than I used to because of all the supplements.

My ultra sound yesterday showed small follicles (so under 10mm) so I figure if they grow 2-3mm per day then I should start testing with my opk's in 3 days. I am going to start tomorrow afternoon I think just so I don't miss it.

well last day of taking soy for me this cycle i am CD 7. thankfully i stopped getting the headaches soy was giving me.

now a waiting game to see if i get any results lol... fingers crossed xx

Im cd12 today. I had hoped to have bigger follicles when I had my scan but since they were all small - eight of them though, I figure it will be a later O. I usually O anywhere from cd15 to 21 normally.

Finished up my Soy last night cd 6-7 my last 2 days on soy I had some abdominal in the morning when I wake up. Anyone else having some cramping? I hope get pregnant but me and the Husband sure are having fun trying...lol

I did an opk tonight just to see and it is getting a dark line so I think it should be positive in a day or two. I really hope my follicles grew enough

That's pretty cool, mas, that you get to track your follies on their journey! I wish I could sneak a peek at mine! Yay for charts in Celsius! Your temps make mine look SO low though :sad1:

I've got my last dose of soy @ 200mg tonight on CD6. Last cycle I had some pretty wicked indigestion on soy, but this cycle I've been taking them late (right before bed) and haven't had any symptoms :thumbup:
I thought I was feeling some minor ovary cramping last night - I hope so!

I started taking Soy this month.

I started CD 3-7 I am CD9

I was getting EWCM on CD4
Definitely headaches
Hot flashes today
And tonight I am nauseated to no end.
gassy ( but I had a small amount of ice cream and i get that from cheap dairy products)
And My appetite is gone

I see you're TTC#4. Is this the first time you're trying soy? The first cycle I took soy the side effects went away within a few days of the last dose. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->