Soya Isoflavones Cycle Buddies! <3

I thought that myself but it's still on Advanced. Starting to think FF have a law of their own!

How weird!! Guess they're that confident in O day lol

Ha ha obviously, despite the fact I hadn't tempted for a few days previous too! :shock:

Hey Lost. Yay for O! Do u think the SI has made u ovulate earlier or around the same time u normally would? Looks like you got in some good bd!

Powell your temps are looking gr8! Are u symptom spotting at all this cycle? What dpo will u try and test?

I put in my temp this morning, and ff has put me at o'ing on cd11!

I am thinking this cycle is a bust cos I have never O'd that early ever and I also was pretty sure I O'd on cd12 because of the bloating and crampiness... If I did O on cd11 my bd schedule seems a bit in vain... Sigh. Oh well

Would u ladies mind looking at my chart and let me know what u think? Also I usually have higher post o temps..and this cycle seems to be much lower than usual. I know as long as there is a definite shift it shouldn't matter, but just somethin to note.

And sorry... But could any of u tell me how I can post my chart? Tia!

Ok I think I figured it out! Managed to insert it in my siggy as a thumbnail!

Ovulated on time Hun. Your chart looks good! Let's hope for a raise tomorrow for us both!

I didn't temp today but the last two temps I did take disappeared on the overlay because they're the same. How crazy?! I'm gonna wait a few days and keep an eye for a dip because it seems last month my temp started to fall a few days before AF. I'll probably test Thursday or Friday depending on what my temps are doing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-10-12-21-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-10-12-21-16.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
Good luck with testing Powell. :hugs:

I looked at my chart again and I did ovulate a day earlier. :flower:
I've put it on OPK detection until 3DPO, because with todays temp raise my line disappeared and I actually grew emotionally attached to it. :lol:

Can anyone check my chart, after spotting cd12-14 nothing, temp slowly going back up, was the spotting my AF or ib? My longest cycle length was 36 days, had a splinter on test (hgc) at 14 dpo, but on frer on 15 dpo nothing, this ro were waiting is turning into a three week wait, sucks big time. Thanks jenn

Tested this morning and think I may have the start of a BFP....faint lines on 3 different 10mius, 2 different brands! I really hope this is it!!

I didn't temp today but the last two temps I did take disappeared on the overlay because they're the same. How crazy?! I'm gonna wait a few days and keep an eye for a dip because it seems last month my temp started to fall a few days before AF. I'll probably test Thursday or Friday depending on what my temps are doing

Wow I totally see that. How freaky!

Oooh! Really hope this is it! 3 faint positives can;t be wrong!:happydance:

Good luck with testing Powell. :hugs:

I looked at my chart again and I did ovulate a day earlier. :flower:
I've put it on OPK detection until 3DPO, because with todays temp raise my line disappeared and I actually grew emotionally attached to it. :lol:

Yay for O'ing a day earlier! :happydance: And super Yay for temp rise for both of us! :dance:

My temp today was at 36.7 (I chart in Celsius cos we use the metric system over here!) which is a 0.4 rise from yesterday. Funny enough FF put my O day back to cd12 :thumbup: so yay for that as well as I really do think I O'd then.

Also started my NPC today now that O has been properly confirmed.

Since before I have O'd I have been soooo drained and tired I even booked off work the one day because I couldn't make it out the bed. I find it so hard to get up in the mornings. and even if I sleep at aroung 10pm-11pm I can easily sleep past 12pm and even then I have to drag myself outta bed. Also been having bloating before O which is much better now. And I usually only pee twice a day (I have a really strong bladder) but I am peeing like 4-5 times a day now which is crazy for me.

Also since I O'd I have still been super tired, but I feel really achey as well, quite a bit of backache and my boobs are tender (which only usually happens just before the witch shows) and my nipples are really sore and sensitive feel like there is a lot of pressure in them. I am hoping this means I had a strong O and that my progesterone is high.

Has anyone been experiencing "pregnancy" symptoms since being on soy?

Well now I have about 10 positives :happydance:

M

Congrats, happy and healthy 9 months

WOO HOO!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Pics please!!! Fingers crossed they get darker and praise the soy!!!:hugs:

My tablet takes crapppppy pics and my phone SD card won't save pics at the moment so I gotta get a new one so I'm kicking myself for not having one so I could share faint line pics!

But here's what I got

These are FMU and 3MU pics. I didn't get a pic of the SMU or the FRER yet lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150811_111209.jpg
    IMG_20150811_111209.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20150811_124640.jpg
    IMG_20150811_124640.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
Oh hell yes I definitely see that! Congrats sweety!! Are u hoping for a boy or girl, or doesn't matter? And have u figured out how you're going to tell DH?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ing-conceive-our-rainbow-45.html#post35976847

Updated my Journal with my OH's SA results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->