Speidi Big Brother

*wading in* :haha:

I think it would have been so boring without them it! They're hilarious :lol: razor and rylan are like the bitchy girls at school when they're out smoking together, although I like them otherwise. the letters thing was just ridiculous imo - Claire's gonna see her kids soon enough.

Harsh comments about them not having kids :nope: it's a tv show!

Woohoo TEAM SPEIDI haha!! So glad they made the final, I think Rylan will win, which is cool I do like him but wish he wasn't being so bitchy agree with pp that they are like a bunch of bitchy girls. I think they grabbed hold of 'letter gate' and wouldn't let go of it, it went way over the top for something not that major.

Yay Speidi got saved! :happydance:

I dont think they will win though :nope:
I want anyone BUT Rylan to win!!

My OH goes on the Big Brother page and gets so much abuse from Rylan fans because he's team Speidi! Its silly that it gets so personal!

I dont see what Speidi have done thats so bad :shrug: and to the person/people on here that have said Speidi dont deserve kids, thats quite harsh and in my opinion makes you as bad as what you're claiming Speidi to be...:dohh:

I dont see what Speidi have done thats so bad :shrug: and to the person/people on here that have said Speidi dont deserve kids, thats quite harsh and in my opinion makes you as bad as what you're claiming Speidi to be...:dohh:[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Absolutely, saying somebody doesn't deserve kids is a vile thing to say!

Rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan

Mummylove why don't you make a rylan thread as this is a speidi thread :)

Rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan rylan

Quick! Someone help! Mummylove is stuck on repeat! :haha:

Aaah I'm so sad that CBB is nearly over! How will I cope without seeing speidi every day? :cry:

How funny is the way spencer looks at Heidi though? Like he wants to eat her up all to himself! I can't decide whether its cute or creepy :rofl: I want a spencer!

I love how in love Speidi are! When Heidi was telling everyone how much she loves Spencer i thought it was the cutest thing ever!!!

Me and my OH are like Speidi :haha: Joined at the hip :cloud9:

Been watching the hills and its weird seeing that and seeing them on big brother u seriously wouldnt think the hills is scripted when they are the same

I really dislike Speidi, I want to shave Spencers beard off, then punch him right in the chops!! I want anyone else to win but Speidi!!!

Did anyone see that bit on BOTS when spencer was crying? I can't tell if that was fake too hahahaha :haha:

I couldn't tell if Heidi was really crying last night when they were talking about the other housemates kids! Lol!
I think they are ok, Heidi is a bit annoying sometimes! Lol! But I do think they have got the wrong idea about the show and they are playing their characters (to a degree though i do think that they are actually not nice people anyway) rather than being themselves but its fun to watch! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->