Speidi Big Brother

Is everyone watching the final?

It's so going to be between Speidi and Rylan!

Come on Rylan!!

Xxx

COME ON SPEIDI!!!!

I reckon it will be a Rylan win (boooo) with Speidi second. But I hope its the other way!!! :D

I'd laugh if Ryan snuck up on the inside and won! Xx

Speidi to win!! Rylan is so desperate to win he's been on edge all night!! :flower:

We so have a team Rylan VS team Speidi! Ha I think this is the best series I've seen of CBB

Xx

YESSSSSSSS!!! Im glad they came second, it was a bigger kick in the teeth to them than coming 5th would have been! They were gutted they didnt win hahahaha!! Well done rylan!!!!! :happydance:

Booooo :(

Surprised the got second place since everyones ment to hate them though :happydance:

CALLED IT! Lol!
Speidi did very well for hated people though haha! Still winners in my eyes :D

I bet Ryan, Claire and razor are like wtf? How did they beat us :cry: hahahaha :D

No matter what they say, it can't be nice hearing that people hate you and those headlines. Even if to them "it's just a game" those people mean that. No one likes to hear horrible things about themselves no matter how thick skinned you are. I imagine they're very isolated people

X

Do you not think that they are used to it and in a way they would rather try and influence the people being horrible to them by being horrible themselves so they have some kind of control. I may be wrong but it looks like they do genuinely enjoy it xx

I read in paper speidi is going to be offered a uk reality show dont know how true it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->