Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

:hi:Hi ladies, please add me to this thread,

I used this method and fell pg 1st cycle of clomid ended in an mc unfortunately.:cry:

I'm waiting to try again in Ocotber hopefully i will also get my BFP as this looks like a lucky thread!:hugs:

hi all so the fun has begun! cd 9 today so we did the deed last night. dh is away tomorrow so wont be able to 'try' then do you think its ok to pick it up on sat??
Also if we 'do it' on sat should we wait until monday for the next round so should we get back on track and do it sunday as well. Last 2 months I didn't get a + on an opk until CD 17 and 18, so we have a while until I think I will be ovulating.....

Feels a bit strange planning this but if we wanna get knocked up this is the way forward! We are keeping it fresh by thinking of new ways and things to do, he he he he a bit hard when you have been together for 10 years, we have covered most things by now!

Big baby dust to you all x x x

Hi Mrssat, I think you'll be fine to puck it up on Saturday, and if it were me I'd then stick to the every other day and continue on Monday. I think it is important not tire you or your DH out as it's easy to miss days when you're tired. We've just finished the every other day and every day for 3 days after +opk and we're so tired!

Hi ladies - I started a Smep two week wait thread over in the TWW forum if anyone who has finished smep wants to discuss it there :)

Acaseofyou. Great idea! I will be over there in about 15 days or so.
Last month we dtd every day of fertile week and AF is here tonight so I'm going to give SMEP another shot.
We had our infertility appointment yesterday and the nurse was lovely. I have to have blood tests cd2-4 and cd21. I hope she doesn't mind cd 5 because cd2-4 happens over the bank hol weekend. Sods law.
Husband is to be sent a SA appointment.
Next appointment for our results and potential tube check is 19th dec. I think it will keep me from going to a 'dark place' if we have 3 more cycles before the next app and might make Xmas easier if we know what we r dealing with at that milestone. So I'm ready for smep with royal jelly, evening primrose oil and my CBFM and a PMA I hope!
Is hoping for a positive mental attitude an oxymoron?
Good luck everybody!!!

MrsFX - we had our first appt at the fertility clinic today. Like you I have to have bloods on day2-4 and OH needs to repeat his SA. I don't need day 21 bloods as she was happy from my previous one that I do ovulate. Also she did a scan of my womb and ovaries and could see the eggy preparing itsself! OH watched this on the screen and was quite amazed! She did say that we could go for ICSI now or wait for 6 months to see if I fall pg again naturally. I think we are going to wait as I need to get my BMI below 30 before they will treat me, although it is less than 31 now I think I would prefer it to be in the mid 20's.

I'm sure cd 5 will be okay if af only showed up this evening.

I am trying to follow Smep this month-bd'd on cd6 & 8 but oh is on a stag do on cd9&10 so I will have to jump on him on cd11 to make up for it!!

the :witch: got me yesterday :( not sure if we are going to follow smep a 3rd time or take a break from it...I hate the witch :(

Mrsstru. That is interesting what r they looking for in repeated cd4 bloods? How was the scan? It's good to hear your egg sounded healthy. I hope the SA comes back fine too.
6 months isn't long to keep trying before help and getting your bmi down is something constructive. Sounds like you've had a good service. Good luck with the BDing.
AF not officially shown herself. I thought she had last night but no luck. I predict Tuesday will be cd 4 then which is fine! She is coming tho as the nurse took a smear and said 'your period is just starting' charming!

MrsFX - I'm so sorry the witch got you, i've been looking out for an update from you for a while :hugs: Does AF normally act like this for you?

That's good news about the appointment, glad things are getting moving for you. :flower:

IGotBabyFever - Sorry the witch for you as well hun :hugs: x x x x x

i got my :bfp: this morning :happydance: OMG OMG OMG!!!! :happydance:

This was our second month ttc. The first month we didn't use the SMEP and i got a BFN. But this month i followed the plan and got my BFP

Goodluck ladies x

This was our second month ttc. The first month we didn't use the SMEP and i got a BFN. But this month i followed the plan and got my BFP

Goodluck ladies x

wooo hoooo excellent news!! come and join us on our buddy thread in 1st tri :) :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance:

MrsFX - sorry AF is on her way. I haven't had day4 bloods before. My gp only sent me for day 21 bloods back in February and then referred us. I also need swabs doing but I have a smear soon so I will get them to do it at the same time. I hope the SA is better than the last one he had in feb- the volume was really low then but I have him on wellman now so hopefully it was just a bad sample.
Six months isn't too long and I think OH would prefer to wait to see if I do fall naturally rather than see me go treatment. We've got an appointment booked in for February but we were told if we want to go in earlier to just ring up an get a new appointment. I was really impressed with the service especially after hearing a few bad stories about the place. Even OH was happy and he hates medical places!

Goodluck ladies x

woooohoooo!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations hun!!

Mrs stu. I think it's pretty rare to have two 'poor' SA samples. Good luck. How long have you been trying?

Mrs stu. I think it's pretty rare to have two 'poor' SA samples. Good luck. How long have you been trying?

20 months- but I did fall pg in April this year and mc at 6-7 weeks. So we know it can happen but it takes ages. And as I am 36 next year I feel that time isn't on our side. Plus OH's parents took 13 years to conceive him and he is paranoid that he doesn't want to be too old when the grand kids come along. come

Oh mrs stu. I'm sorry to hear about the MC but like you say, you know it can happen. I bet knocking a few points of your bmi will do the trick. I'm thinking of joining the gym to de-stress. My best friend has just told me she is ttc and I need to keep a positive attitude, I just know it won't take them long and I hope it happens quickly for them. I'll need a way to cope with my emotions so the gym might be the answer.

What cd r u on?

Treating myself to a bath tonight.

I'm on cd9 today but OH is away now until Sunday on a stag weekend so I'm curled up in my pj's on the sofa.
I'm not a gym person- I get paranoid that people are laughing at me - stupid I know. I've got zumba on the wii so I'm going to give that a go along with the diet.

A bath sounds like a good plan to relax-enjoy.

I'm not sure I'm a gymer. I might try a 3 month membership. I never felt comfortable at my last gym sometimes they feel like a club that you're not part of.
Good luck with the Zumba. I am so uncoordinated I couldn't manage that even in my own living room!!
I remember u saying about the stag. I hope he has a good one. Good luck pouncing on him when he comes home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->