Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Add me this is our true first month ttc but I think this method is the best to get a bfp first time around!

Hey guys, just wondering something. SMEP calls for you to BD 3 in a row then skip a day and try again. why is that? Why skip day 4?

Not sure why you skip a day. Maybe because sperm should survive 1-3 days so by waiting one day you have the chance of catching the egg if it released late.

Yeah and I would be rubbish at fishing, no patience.

Hi Ladies,

Girlblue - you miss a day to give the spermys time to rejuvenate, it is generally considered better to have a day inbetween to let them gather and strengthen :)

Welcome new ladies :hi: I will add you to the list soon!

But why do you do it that last day if you've ovulated 2 days before? Is it just to catch a late ovulation?

Yeah like 'catching an egg' is like 'catching a fish' I'd say this TTC is like really hard maths: I keep trying different methods to solve the problem but when I get it right it'll all be worth it for a big fat positive!!!!!

Hey ladies, I would love to join in. DH and I have discussed and we are gonna go for the SMEP. This is our 3rd cycle of TTC, 1st cycle when I got a pos OPK I got ill so no bd'ing, then 2nd I had thrush so no bd'ing, 2nd cycle I still thought we could have caught the eggy, but I am CD 2 of 3rd cycle now........so not a great start! SO we are going for it this month.
I have a question for you ladies re your OPKs, I never used them with my 1st pregnancy so I am some what new to them. How and when do you take them? I have been taking mine at about 2pm with no drink or wee wee for a few hours before. I have only been taking one per day - do you take 2? I suppose with the SMEP you cover all grounds, just wondered how you are approaching this.
I am temping for the 1st time this month also.

Baby dust to you all, I hope to see lots of BFP's!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey ladies, I would love to join in. DH and I have discussed and we are gonna go for the SMEP. This is our 3rd cycle of TTC, 1st cycle when I got a pos OPK I got ill so no bd'ing, then 2nd I had thrush so no bd'ing, 2nd cycle I still thought we could have caught the eggy, but I am CD 2 of 3rd cycle now........so not a great start! SO we are going for it this month.
I have a question for you ladies re your OPKs, I never used them with my 1st pregnancy so I am some what new to them. How and when do you take them? I have been taking mine at about 2pm with no drink or wee wee for a few hours before. I have only been taking one per day - do you take 2? I suppose with the SMEP you cover all grounds, just wondered how you are approaching this.
I am temping for the 1st time this month also.

Baby dust to you all, I hope to see lots of BFP's!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
I have only used them one cycle before and I would used them every day but after so many negatives I did not want to waste them so I checked my CM and when I noticed that it stretches without breaking and is a white color then I tested and got a positive. Here is a web site I found https://ibabydust.com/cervical.asp
I know when you so smep though you start testing at cd 10 and keep testing till you get a positive.
:dust: to you!!!!

Thank you, Mrs M. Yeah I check my CM, always a great indicator for me as I get alot of EWCM (sorry TMI!)

hey im going to try this after next period still keeping fingers crossed for this month yet but its definetly our next plan weve been ttc 17 month so need a new plan tried opk tests temping check cm used pree seed take pregnacare and i get very bad pain when ovulating so dont have a clue whats going on but i no it will happen when its meant to happen xx

i'd like to join in. i'm cycle day 9 today. :sex: yesterday so let the plan begin! this is only our second cycle ttc. i think i ovulated late last cycle and didn't :sex: enough!! i'm using opk's and chartting this month so fingers crossed!! me and hubby are defo up for trying smep. hoping for our :bfp: this cycle. good luck ladies.

I'm currently on cd13. It's going well so far. This is my first month using pre-seed and I have to say, it's great! I normally find BDing every other day would make me quite sore, but not with pre-seed, it really helps. DH likes how it feels too ;)

I'm currently on cd13. It's going well so far. This is my first month using pre-seed and I have to say, it's great! I normally find BDing every other day would make me quite sore, but not with pre-seed, it really helps. DH likes how it feels too ;)

i've heard nothing but good things about pre-seed. if i'm not sucessful this cycle then i really have to order some. hopefully it'll help you. good luck hun.

28329 yes I had heard good things on here too, I'm throwing everything at this unlucky 13 month ttc! I recommend it. Hope it brings me first timer luck.

Best of luck to you this month, and that you won't need to try next month :)

Hello smep ladies!!

How are you all doing?

MrsFX, Hoping - Where do you 2 think you are hiding?

Updates please!! :kiss: x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"