Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Oh wow, that must of been incredibly hard. Losing someone is incredibly hard. But yes, her wedding will be a beautiful day! How are you feeling today? Still got that awful headache?

It was and still is difficult but I still feel him here with me. My headache is still bugging me. Just can't shift it.
I love your avi picture, it's beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you! I decided to change it up a bit with a different wedding picture. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I got married. Crazy! Sorry to hear of your headache still. :(

I am off work until Monday due to Thanksgiving here in the States, so I've been stalking my front door waiting for my package with the Geritol pills and googling what type of cupcakes I am going to make my husband for his birthday tomorrow. He requested French Vanilla, but I don't know what type of frosting I should make.

It is a lovely picture. Good choice. I love making cakes. My george likes my carrot cake. I could eat cake all day long!

hi girls, im back on the SMEP train if i can get hubby to commit, it is getting me down and i told him if he wants to get a racing car he needs to perform otherwise that money is going for IVF in the new year. Gonna give IUI wiht intralipids a shot first which should be around Feb/Mar as i want to have a Hystoroscopy done first. and if nothing then IVF again.

Fingers crossed for you tella. I hope nature works for you!!

I am officially in the TWW!! I am now 3DPO so I will be testing in about 7-8 days depending on how long I can wait!! LOL I have always been able to ait becasue HPTs here are ridiculously expensive, but now I have strips!! So, we will see. I should be able to see something at 10DPO, right? :haha:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my ladies who celebrate it! Even if you don't celebrate it, I am thankful for all of you!! :hugs:

Aww galvan, that's lovely. I sure hope this is your last cycle of ttc.

GALVIN, good Luck Hun! 10 DPO, seeing something even with the most sensitive tests is as much a toss up as TTC all together. I have NEVER seen a BFP at 10DPO and used 10ml sticks, but everyone of us if diff, so GL! :dust:

TELLA Welcome back Hun! Hoping you and DH come together on a game plan and we get this BFP!:dust:

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday yesterday that celebrates!

Well, I plan on testing on next Saturday if I can wait that long. LOL I will be 12DPO then so hopefully it will be accurate. OH made me promise to wait until at least the first of December. My LP is usually 12 days so that will be the day before AF. If it is a BFN then I will be prepared for AF to show up.

:hugs:

hi ladies, just checking in!
been sick this time a few times, wasn't at all last time, but can't complain really.
headaches are a pain, getting them again too. going to bed super early and drinking tonnes of water is definately helping.
Scan isn't til 13&4 :( so a long wait still.......
hope you are all well, good luck for testers this month :)

HI ladies! Sorry you're feeling bad Baby! :hugs:

I started progesterone cream 4 days ago. On the second day, my temp jumped. :) Yesterday, it went down again. :( Then, this morning, it did a major jump. :)

I don't know what is happening, but I do know that progesterone is doing something. I will be testing in 2 or 3 days. Depends on my will power. ;)

:hugs:

Baby, so sorry you're feeling rough!
Galvan, I have everything crossed for you.
Buzzy, can't believe your princess is 2 months old! How is she?

Thanks Buzzy! I have to agree. I am hoping this awesome looking chart turns into a BFP!!

I hope to follow your footsteps, Katy!! Miguel is out of town working and has been since last week. :cry: The good thing is he was told that the latest they will be there is Dec 15 so 2 weeks to go max!! More than likely it will be the 12th!! :happydance:

Must be so hard without your hubby galvan. But some me time is great too. I kinda like it when george isn't about. That's when I choose to clean!! :haha:

Yeah, he has been gone for 5 days so cleaning is all done. I just need to organize the homeschool room. I just wish the kids would go somewhere so I can do that without opinions from my "keep everything even a small scrap of paper" children. Miguel is the opposite, he likes to throw everything away even the sentimental stuff! It drives me crazy so I refuse to clean and organize when he is here.

He was traveling to another location 15 hours from where he was last night. I don't know how familiar you all are about the security situation in Mexico right now, but it is not good. Fake road blocks, gun fights, etc. None of this is happening where i live now, it is safe. I can't say 100%, but I haven't seen anything here. Now, when we were in Monterrey, that was another story! The road he was traveling on is one of the dangerous roads at night. He was travelling all night too. So, it was a pretty much sleepless night for me. I kept calling him to check up on him. They traveled in a group of 12 guys and 3 vehicles, but I was still worried! When he comes home, he will only travel in the day time. We are 14 hours away so if he leaves at 5AM, he will get here by 7PM. And the last 4 hours is on a toll road which are patrolled very well and well lit. I can't wait to get back to the States and far away from day to day living in this country. Don't get me wrong, I love Mexico, but I can't stand the danger or a few other things.

Enough negativity! How is Christmas shopping going ladies? I have only bought stocking stuffers! :rofl: I need to get myself on a ball!!

Gosh, that must be so difficult for you!! What a man. My keira is the same, I try to get her toy collection down and she wants to keep everything "for the baby" her room is cluttered! Christmas shopping is going well. I'm done for keira, my sister and george. Just a few more little bits to go. We are going to get a new tree this week. A nice 6ft white one. George is buying me a new phone. I have been asking for a pink nokia lumia 800 for so long :)

BABYB, so sorry you are a little more sick that before. I understand totally. I was a little more sick this time around and kinda still am, comes like every few days. You are doing well, hang in there, and that scan will be here before you know it!

GALVIN, hang in there Hun, Progesterone definitely begins to work after a little time, hopefully it makes all the difference for you. Hope DH is well and that you minimize your stress about his travels.:dust:

:wave: Hey BUZZY! How are you and that new Princess?

:hi:28329, so glad things are still going well for you, 2nd Trim is right around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->