Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Galvan, huge congratulations! Your chart and symptoms seemed too promising. So happy for you. :wohoo:

Bean, can't beleive you're so close now.

YAAAYYYY GALVAN! Congratulations mama!

Bean you are so close. Sending you good labour vibes!

I cannot believe I am saying this, but it was too good to be true. After 2 positive tests, Af started this afternoon. :cry: I knew something was up when the FMU test was way lighter then last night's test.

This is the 2nd time, I have had a positive and AF starts. I am going to insist that I get CD21 tests done definitely this time. I am pissed! I now have to call my husband and tell him again that it is over before it began. :cry:

Oh Galvan, in so sorry. Life just isn't fair. You're in my thoughts.

Thanks Katy. I think I am going to take a break from here for a few days. I need to take a break from anything TTC for a few days and clear my head out. I have to get myself back into the happy Christmas mood for my other 2 kids. My daughter was being nosey this morning and found the test. I sent her to get my phone off my night stand and she looked in the drawer for God only knows why. She understands what a positive is and knows how to read them. She came out of my room, yelling, "You are pregnant! Yayyy!" So, how do I tell her? She is almost 11. Maybe I can tell her it was a fluke? I told her that I wasn't sure yet. the Dr had to confirm it.

So sorry Galvan. It may not mean much but I got my sticky bean the cycle after a chemical. Looking at your chart your body has done a shift. The progesterone may have helped 'reset' your body. I'll keep everything crossed that you get a new year BFP.

If you get a cd21 test, try to make sure it's actually 7dpo.

Thinking of you. :hugs:

Will do Bean. Thank you. I really don't know what I would do without all of you girls. TTC is stressful enough add in it chemical pregnancies and it is depressing. Thank you ladies for your support and advice.

:hugs:

Galvan, I had 2 chemicals last year. I was so ready to give up. Then when I had the mc in April I felt done. Couldn't face anymore heartache. But I stuck with it and 6 months after the mc I was scared after getting my bfp but look at me now. The only advice I have is to get back on the train when you feel ready. ttc is so hard but all the pain, anguish and time just floats away. It took us 16 months and I'm so happy we didn't give up.

:hug:

So sorry about the chemical GALVAN... I have to agree with BEAN however, it may have been a reset, I too had the chemical. GL for a NYs baby! As for your daughter, I wouldn't know where to begin in telling her...:dust:

BEAN, congrats on the WATERMELON! I'm hoping I get to see that lovely fruit just as you have....

:wave: Hi Ladies, sorry to have been gone so long, I will have to read back soon. Updated my journal, but came down with one illness after another. Did any of you have pregnancy rhinitis? I have had it since about week 11 and it got worse leading to a sinus infection that then infected my throat leading to laryngitis and as we all know, nooothing you can truly have for meds to relieve... I am back however, and have my 16 wk appt this afternoon. Anxiously awaiting it to make sure all is well in there with LO after the beat down Mommy took over the last week with illness. Hope you are all doing well.

Galvan, I am so sorry to hear that. Take as much time as you need, we are here for you when you are ready. Big hugs to you!

MrsMM, how are you feeling now? I hope you're feeling much better!

Thanks ladies. I just can't stay away. This site is addicting and keeps me sane. LOL I feel much better today, I talked to OH last night. He was upset, but said that we will go to the RE as soon as he gets here. He wants me to wait until he gets here because he wants to be involved in everything TTC. He said that this is for us so I don't need to go through this alone. He sort of pissed me off because he said it will be ok. I was like excuse me?

I will be making an appointment with a new RE for December 17. I am optimistic because at least I know I can get pregnant so at least one tube is open. I have hope that it will happen again. OH wants to try to do IUI in January, but I want to get the HSG done then. Maybe the following cycle. I am definitely not leaving the Drs office without a prescription for progesterone.

As for my daughter, I told her that the test might have been a slip up and was a false positive. She does not know about the other test. She asked if I was sure. I told her that no I was not sure, but even if it was a true positive that sometimes God has other plans. She wants a baby sister or brother so she was upset. I told not to worry that we will eventually have one and when we do he/ she will get on her nerves just like her brother does now. She said, Oh God!!!!! LOL

Galvan I'm so sorry! I'm hoping you get your answers soon. I got pregnant with my daughter literally 2 weeks after a miscarriage, didn't even have a period, I have my fingers crossed it will happen for you too :)

Begin rent: I am starting to seriously hate Facebook. SO MANY PEOPLE are announcing they are pregnant lately on FB, & it's starting to REALLY upset me. Mostly people who haven't planned it, and it's just like.. When is it going to happen for me? I hate feeling like this way too, I know I should be happy for them but on the inside it is hurting me so badly and nothing will make me feel better until I get pregnant. Plus, I hate being jealous of people, so in the end I get upset because I am upset that everyone is getting pregnant except me. Lol. Its a lose/lose situation. UGGHHH! HHHFDHFDDFSHFF!!!!!! /End rant.

Aww hun. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I used to get jealous. Then I would get bitter. Its not easy. But keep the faith. It will happen.

RnR, I know how you feel. It drives me crazy. It makes me so mad and jealous because it is not me. then, i get mad at myself for being jealous. I am not an envious person so I hate being jealous.

:hugs: RnR You will get your BFP soon!! Hopefully, we all will! :winkwink:

Katy, thank you! I hope so. It's just such a rough wait, and I love that I have you ladies who know the exact feelings and frustrations. Thanks for your words!

Galvan, same here! Thank you for your words. Like I told Katy, I love that I have others to talk to that have gone or are going through the same thing. It makes this wait much more bearable honestly. :)

I *think* I ovulated within the past couple days. So now it's just a waiting game, DH & I were like animals this cycle and pretty much bd-ed every day except a day or two. Thinking AF will be here by the 20th, so I'll test on the 21st if she hasn't shown up yet.

Hey ladies!!! Hope all is well, so sorry for your loss galvan!!

I had to reschedule my fs appointment until jan 8th. Due to my insurance not being in effect until the new year.. so I'm in ttc limbo.. I've not worried about it since October and it has been a nice break. I will be ready to jump into ttc feet first in January though!!

Begin rent: I am starting to seriously hate Facebook. SO MANY PEOPLE are announcing they are pregnant lately on FB, & it's starting to REALLY upset me. Mostly people who haven't planned it, and it's just like.. When is it going to happen for me? I hate feeling like this way too, I know I should be happy for them but on the inside it is hurting me so badly and nothing will make me feel better until I get pregnant. Plus, I hate being jealous of people, so in the end I get upset because I am upset that everyone is getting pregnant except me. Lol. Its a lose/lose situation. UGGHHH! HHHFDHFDDFSHFF!!!!!! /End rant.

ugh I know what you mean !!!! a coworker just announced...but the worst part is we started trying at the same time(21/22 months ago) ......except she got pregnant right away had a baby boy and is pregnant again!!!! REALLY 2 babies before I can get 1 its a sick joke!!!!!! my rant over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->