Sperm Meets Egg Plan - Anyone joining me?

Awesome Katy!
I usually have everything bought by now, but the stores are so far away. I am used to department stores being 10-25 minutes from my house not 1 hour so that make sit hard. I hate driving so every time I say I am going I get the lazies and don't. Oh well, when Miguel gets here I will go. I need to take my self to get a tree. Now, I wish I would have bought an artificial one. I usually buy a real one, I love the smell. We should be in the States next Christmas so no more inconvenience of living a million miles away from anything.

Does progesterone give pregger symptoms? Like nausea and tiredness?

Thanks MrsMM. Everything is going great this time around. I'm feeling so good. Starting to sleep better but having to nap during the day. Nausea has left, not been sick once and I'm finally starting to look pregnant.
How are things with you?

My nearest shopping center is 20 minute walk but we've got most online so far. It's my dads birthday on december 14th. Will get him a bottle of jack daniels. He loves that stuff.

GALVIN, yes progesterone gives off the pregnancy symptoms, but those are the same as AF symptoms so it is all just tricky. I just finished my progesterone.

I never have nausea except when I was on Clomid. I have been nauseated for 2 days, but only at night. I am trying so hard not to read into any of this. So, I am going to think the nausea is from the progesterone and not a BFP so I won't be let down so bad when AF shows. She is due on Sunday. I am past the point of thinking she won't show. I fully expect her each month. :( Sad, but true.

I am starting to worry that my tubal reversal did not work. I will know better in January when I have my HSG, but I just have a feeling. I don't know what we will do if it didn't. We have decided on IVF, but it is expensive so I am not sure when. There is a place here in Mexico that does it for about $6000, including meds, hotel, and cell phone for time there. The cool thing is it is guaranteed. If the first doesn't take, they will do the FET for free, the only thing you pay for is the meds and hotel. The trick is you have to have embies left after IVF. So, that is an option, but I am thinking the end of next year or beginning of 2014.

Thanks for asking about me ladies :D

Here are a few pictures of her!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/xXbLueyXx/1FB56EE5-8E05-42A7-BD00-3E1AC53C9570-7602-00000850562F0155.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/xXbLueyXx/AC789EB4-67AD-4DBF-BEDD-07C368FD3AFF-7602-0000085086279C3F.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/xXbLueyXx/FBAA0BB1-1758-419F-B8D2-832F04C6B522-7602-00000850A1C54C24.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/xXbLueyXx/BD43B8C2-2D15-47B4-A6D9-D10440C2C35E-7602-00000851B8A9FC3D.jpg

Galvan I have my fingers crossed for you that your tubal worked! I'm so hoping this is your cycle!

Katy I demand a bump pic!

Mrsmm I've stalked your journal a bit and saw your bump pictures and how excited your family is for you! I'm so happy you and your DW and DD get to have another addition :flower:

She is beautiful Buzzy!! I love those blue eyes! Both of your girls are beautiful!!

Thanks!! :hugs:

Aww buzzy, she so adorable. Such beauty. You're so lucky. I would love to share a bump pic but my phone won't let me. The most I can do is email one :(
Galvan, I hope you get a nice shock bfp and you're proved wrong.

Have you got an iPhone? You can download the photobucket app and upload pictures to it and copy the code from there :) that's how I do it!

And thank you :)

I sold my iphone last year. Don't get a good phone until xmas. But someone has posted a pic for me in my preggo journal :)

Hey ladies,

How is everyone?

Katy - Just stalked your journal. Cute bump! And massive congrats on being 12 weeks.

Buzzy - Your daughter is beautiful. Stunning eyes. Hope you are doing well.

Galvan - Amazing looking chart. Everything crossed for you.

MrsMM - So happy for you and your DW that everything is going so well.

Tella - :wave: - Everything crossed that SMEP works for you.

How is everyone else? Want - you still about?

AFM - Can't believe it's nearly my EDD. Been such an easy pregnancy. Baby is back to back so got to try and get it to move. I have a feeling that I'll be late which is a bummer as I'd really like LO to be here for xmas. It would have been the my bro and SIL EDD on the 1st, such a hard time for them. They are in the middle of IVF so fingers crossed the 1st will be a bitter sweet day for them.

Thanks ladies! I had my 12 week scan 2 hours ago. It was amazing. I have to change my tickers, I'm now 12+5! I'll have a picture in my journal some time today. Me and george are thinking boy :)

Galvan, your chart looks promising! Crossing everything that you get your BFP this cycle.

Buzzy, your daughter has the prettiest eyes! What a little doll.

Bean, baby is almost done baking! How exciting. :)

Katy, I saw the pics in your pregnancy journal. What a little cutie! I can't believe you are 12 weeks already, seems like just yesterday I was reading about you getting your BFP.

I'm currently on CD 15 (I think? Not really keeping track.) I did bring up to my mom and my MIL that we aren't trying or preventing, and both moms got so excited. It was adorable. Hopefully we can get a BFP for Christmas. But if not, then we'll keep on NTNP.

Today is 11DPO and a BFN. Not even a hint of a line. AF is due Sunday so I expect her, but if by some miracle she doesn't show, I will test again on Monday.

I do have a plan though if she shows. If testing all comes out good, we will do IUI in March. If my HSG comes back as blocked, we will try laproscopy. If that works, IUI will go as planned and if it doesn't we will do IVF next spring APril or May. Either way, by this time next year, I will have a baby or be preggers one!

This is driving me crazy, I am the type of person who gets what she wants and fast. This child is really testing my patience and he/she isn't even here yet!! Just imagine when he/ she is a teen!

Can't wait to see your LO Bean!! Very close.

RnR, hope you get your BFP for Christmas!

:hugs:

OH MY GOD LADIES!!! We did it!!!! I got my BFP tonight!!! :happydance: I cannot believe this, I was so sure I was out!

Massive congrats Galvan!! So happy for you! :happydance:

RnR - fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP!

Love the scan Katy!

Full term today! 3 weeks till due date!

OMG I've got a watermelon!! It really doesn't feel long ago that I had a poppy seed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->