• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Can you add me to the 25th of this month please! I sure hope we get some bfp's with this method!

Mamaxm-Got our Pre-Seed and tried it out for CD14 last night!!
Last cycle, O came on CD16 but I've had neg OPKs today. FF did change my O date from cd17 to cd16 last cycle so maybe I'm really a day behind. CP still high but firm and temp dropped lower this morning. I'm not giving up hope yet!!!!

i'm supposed to o today! this cycle was so much quicker, i think because of smep. i'm just ready to be in the 2ww.
new dates are up! now that jaimad has joined us, 8 of us should get our bfps!

CD8 for me today so bd this morning and a day off tomorrow! :winkwink: love having it set out like this, such a doddle. I will be sticking with it even if I don't catch the eggy this month... I just feel so much more chilled out! OH is still none the wiser :thumbup:

CD8 for me today so bd this morning and a day off tomorrow! :winkwink: love having it set out like this, such a doddle. I will be sticking with it even if I don't catch the eggy this month... I just feel so much more chilled out! OH is still none the wiser :thumbup:

i know! this plan is absoluely perfect! im a little bit irritated right now because i just don't have to pee today so i'm having to wait FOREVER to get a goood sample for an opk. very scared i might not o this cycle. it would be the first cycle i haven't. i hope i get my smiley today :thumbup:

evening girls!

well CD9 and had :sex: with OH to ensure nice healthy supply on CD11!! will also be :sex: on CD13, 14 and 15 - hoping that will be enough! My opk's are normally positive on CD14 so hoping that will cover me!

hey girls!! we do the smep too. currently on our 2nd cycle of it, 10dpo, af due this wed 24 march. have tested today with a sensitive internet cheapie but bfn boooo. will wait to see if af turns up before i test again, im sure she will, im not feeling confident.

fx everyone.x

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT BUT I'M OUR FIRST BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had a really vivid dream last night about a positive pregnancy test so got up and tested this morning with a cheapie and really thought i could see a very faint line so this evening i got oh to hit tesco for a digital and there it was "1-2 weeks pregnant".
I am in complete shock! Wasn't going to test for a few days :cloud9:

Congrats hopefully2! That is awesome news! :happydance:

I'm stuck to the sofa here in a mix of shock delight and nerves!!! I OFFICIALLY LOVE SMEP!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT BUT I'M OUR FIRST BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had a really vivid dream last night about a positive pregnancy test so got up and tested this morning with a cheapie and really thought i could see a very faint line so this evening i got oh to hit tesco for a digital and there it was "1-2 weeks pregnant".
I am in complete shock! Wasn't going to test for a few days :cloud9:

:o CONGRATULATIONS, HOPEFULLY2!!!! :thumbup:

The same thing happened to my sister-in-law recently. She had a dream that she took a pregnancy test and it was positive so she woke up in the middle of the night and it was positive!!!

I feel like 8 BFPs is a goal for us. Come on girls, we can exceed that number!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

I really feel this is a lucky thread and was loving the relaxedness of SMEP. These BFP's are gonna roll in ......:happydance:

Congrats!!!! Was this your first month trying it?

yeah was our first month trying SMEP but almost 6th month ttc. Other things i tried were EPO to increase cm and drinking lots of water and i cut out caffeine a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->