Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

My cycle is similar to a few of you ladies - I am cd5 and have a bang on 28 day cycle. Hoping to try this plan the only thing that worries me is convincing df with regards to the fact some days we are not meant to bd :dohh: e'd be mightly confused if I was like 'errr not today darlin' and he has asked not to know about when I am ov and all this ttc stuff because he feels under too much pressure to perform, so I can't really tell him I plan on following a bloomin plan!! But he would never believe me if I started pretending to have a headache and such like :wacko: so I plan on pretending to fall straight asleep soon as we go to bed those nights and leaping out of bed soon as the alarm sounds on those mornings!! :winkwink: the things we do are mental aren't they.

My cycle is similar to a few of you ladies - I am cd5 and have a bang on 28 day cycle. Hoping to try this plan the only thing that worries me is convincing df with regards to the fact some days we are not meant to bd :dohh: e'd be mightly confused if I was like 'errr not today darlin' and he has asked not to know about when I am ov and all this ttc stuff because he feels under too much pressure to perform, so I can't really tell him I plan on following a bloomin plan!! But he would never believe me if I started pretending to have a headache and such like :wacko: so I plan on pretending to fall straight asleep soon as we go to bed those nights and leaping out of bed soon as the alarm sounds on those mornings!! :winkwink: the things we do are mental aren't they.

This is too funny. DH and I have been doing this so long all I have to say is "date night". He knows what I'm talking about and he knows what my OPKs are supposed to look like and he knows when I can test. He's up for :sex: all night, any night. He gets stressed about it too, though.

Gingerwhinger - you're spot on with me then :)

Will you be due AF on 11th April then?

FX for all of us... lots of baby dust to you all girls x x x :baby:

Ginger - that's hilarious....So far my DH is up for it whenever I say its time...he doesn't know I'm following a plan exactly but he's down w/ trying as much as possible...

you lucky girls!!! my DH knows EVERYTHING. he wants to know everything and I tell him too much haha. He did struggle with it last time. we didnt end up doing it much and missed our opportunity. this month we will be going for it! I said I will just get him drunk if I have to. He hates the pressure and performing can be a problem. OH DEAR if he knew I was telling EVERYONE about this HEHE. bless
x

Yup cupcake af due 11th - fingers crossed she cuts me some slack and stays well away :thumbup: Last cycle I tested like a nutter from about 9dpo so I am going to try and steer clear of any test untill the 10th at the earliest!

Yup cupcake af due 11th - fingers crossed she cuts me some slack and stays well away :thumbup: Last cycle I tested like a nutter from about 9dpo so I am going to try and steer clear of any test untill the 10th at the earliest!

gingerwhinger, I used so many expensive tests from day 8 right through to day 15 and then got my AF. What a waste. i am also determined not to do this again! I am spending too much money! I am banned from buying them. I have one left and saving it for the 16th April. but If I OV late I might wait longer.
xx

i've wasted so much money too on testing- thats not happening this cycle! I've got a digi that I will use if I am late for AF but that's it!

Ive told my OH what days we're bd'ing but he doesnt ask anything else, I've told him when I'm ovulating and that he has to fertilise me lol but my OH doesnt need to know anything else :thumbup:

new dates are up! we've got 15 girls now! and hopefully 15 bfps!!!!!! according to statistics, we should get at least 7 bfps. :happydance: i hope we get more! i'm really praying this is my month though, this is my last chance for a winter baby for another year!
so i left my softcup in for almost 16 hours :wacko: totally forgot it was in. oh well, i've heard other girls have left theirs in for 24.
loving smep. doesn't even really feel like i'm ttc, it feels just right :)
hope everyones doing well!

oh, and takingforever, where are you?! you're testing in 11 days! :happydance: our first tester!!!

oh mamaxm can you add me to the dates please. I did smep this month but only spotted the thread today. I'm testing the 24th march and really hoping its my month.

gingerwhinger, I used so many expensive tests from day 8 right through to day 15 and then got my AF. What a waste. i am also determined not to do this again! I am spending too much money! I am banned from buying them. I have one left and saving it for the 16th April. but If I OV late I might wait longer.
xx

yes we all like to say we're going to stop poas but (at least for me) it never happens! i bought 50 epts on amazon.com for $11. and if i get a bfp before i use them all, i'm going to mail them out to whoever wants them on bnb. and i got two free ones with my preseed, so i have 52! we decided if we're not pregnant by august we're going to stop for a little bit, give it a rest and go on vacation, so imo i have 52 tests for 5 cycles! :thumbup:

oh mamaxm can you add me to the dates please. I did smep this month but only spotted the thread today. I'm testing the 24th march and really hoping its my month.

adding you now! so you're our first tester! looking forward to it, keep us posted!

Gosh I hope this works for me too this cycle, just to see those two little lines on a test will be soooo amazing!!

this time last cycle me and OH had already started bd'ing. We bd'd on Tuesday night this week and will bd tomorrow night and probs Sunday then Tuesday which will be CD11!

Hi Ladies,

can I join you? I am very new to this site, but have been lurking around a little bit and am VERY interested to see how this plan goes!

Me and my OH are about to start our 4th month of trying and are planning to follow the sperm meets egg plan...plus using pre-seed, which we haven't before.

It's all new to me - haven't used OPK's or anything yet, so I am excited to be doing something a bit different!

I was due AF yesterday but never arrived, BFN this morning, and I THINK it will come later today or tomorrow...so when it does will be able to work out my dates for next month.

Good luck to everyone here! Fingers crossed for all of you xxxx

Hi Ladies,

can I join you? I am very new to this site, but have been lurking around a little bit and am VERY interested to see how this plan goes!

Me and my OH are about to start our 4th month of trying and are planning to follow the sperm meets egg plan...plus using pre-seed, which we haven't before.

It's all new to me - haven't used OPK's or anything yet, so I am excited to be doing something a bit different!

I was due AF yesterday but never arrived, BFN this morning, and I THINK it will come later today or tomorrow...so when it does will be able to work out my dates for next month.

yesss ma'am! just let me know if you've got a bfp, maybe you'll be our first then! good luck! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

yesss ma'am! just let me know if you've got a bfp, maybe you'll be our first then! good luck! :thumbup:

I love your positivity Mamaxm!

Unfortunately, as I thought, AF arrived today...:growlmad:

Ah well, at least it means I can try this plan with all of you and the OPKs I ordered won't be wasted!

Sooooo....can you put me down for testing on April 18th please?

Thanks!!!! And :dust: to all!

Welcome luckyd, I am just couple days ahead of you!! cant wait for the results of this plan.

Mamaxm, are you going to put any BFP next to the names on the top of this thread, obviously if everyone is happy with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->