• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hopefully2 - how many DPO are you and what kind of symptoms have you had?

I'm in the 2ww so I'm always curious to know what others experience.

Hi,
I'm 10dpo i reckon. Haven't got any major typical pregnancy symptoms yet but thinking about it the ones i noticed are...
-heartburn from early on (apparently sign of extra progesterone being released)
-sleepy in the evenings (not dramatically now) but then if anything wakes me, like dd i'm having real trouble getting back
- baby brain... putting recycling in the washing machine, my keys in fridge etc!
- mild period like cramps/fullness
- then last night a real vivid dream anout doing a pregnancy test, it being positive and me and hubbie celebrating! I never remember my dreams properly so it made me do a test!

Hi ladies, I am hoping you could help me out with my question, I am so confused and don't really know what I should be doing? Well I decided to try out the Sperm meets egg plan and finally on Thursday I got a +opk, to my surprise my O came 3 days earlier this month, so luckily I decided to buy some opks or I would have never known! Well we :sex: Thurs, Fri and Sat, today is my day off, but today is when I noticed my EWCM, Tmi, sorry but it was real eggy today and snotty looking. Last week I had some here and there and was wondering why this month I was having so little and then today, bam, I get some! should I :sex: again today? its my off day or just wait till tomorrow?? Hope someone can help me out, thank you!!

Oh and one more thing, I have had cramping today, lower back is aching and tummy too! Thank you!

Hey, ladies! I am going to try the SME plan this month. Read through the first 8 pages, but need to get off the computer sometime this evening! :) I will be testing April 19.

Can't wait to see the statistics on this thread! Hope it's 100% successful! Good luck everyone!

Hello ladies!! Not due to test till 25th but got this today at 5pm

https://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm330/jaimaphoto/ce82adfd.jpg

haha I did something like that when i was with my son's dad that whole month we were together.

Hello ladies,

I'm going to try the SMEP this cycle...My AF arrived yesterday so I can't wait till it's over so that I can begin. I really hope April is our month!!! Good luck everyone!!! My testing date should be April 25th.

Congratulations Jaimad and Hopefully2 on your :bfp:s ive read hopefully2s symptoms and just wanted to ask Jaimad what yours were if thats ok :) Hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I have only just looked up about the sperm meets egg plan...its pretty much what i have been doing anyway! hehe! Minus the OPK's.
I did one cycle with them last month and never got a pos :(
x

Congratulations Hopefully2 and Jaimad!!!

woo hooo!!! So happy for you both!!

I'm hoping the relaxedness of the SMEP works for me too! Haven't done any temping this month so feeling much less focussed on ttc, which I think is a good thing!

BD'd yesterday CD9 so CD11 is tomorrow then Cd13, 14 and 15 with a good measure hump on CD17!!

we havent gone hell for leather on sex this cycle either so hoping the quality of OH's sperm will be good!

I ended up getting decaff teabags for work as I love the taste of tea so hoping that will count towards my water in take with drinking more water in general.

Just started getting creamy CM today so I'm on track for ovulation!

100% SUCCESS RATE SO FAR!!!!!!! :happydance: i'm so happy for jaimad and hopefully2! congratulations girls! we should get at least 9bfps now that a couple more girls have joined.
well i'm still waiting to o, never really got a good urine sample yesterday so i'm not trusting my opks, CP is high/soft/open, cm is watery, but my temp didn't shoot up this morning so maybe i'll o today. i'll be so mad if i don't o this cycle, it's actually really stressing me out. going to try to ignore it. hopefully i'll o today, i've been cramping all morning.
i'm so excited for our bfps :cloud9: please save a nice warm seat for me in first tri. more bfps to come i hope!

Can I join? I'm currently on cd 9, will BD later & every other night. Am starting opks tomorrow. congrats on the BFPs girls.

Hi ladies, I am hoping you could help me out with my question, I am so confused and don't really know what I should be doing? Well I decided to try out the Sperm meets egg plan and finally on Thursday I got a +opk, to my surprise my O came 3 days earlier this month, so luckily I decided to buy some opks or I would have never known! Well we :sex: Thurs, Fri and Sat, today is my day off, but today is when I noticed my EWCM, Tmi, sorry but it was real eggy today and snotty looking. Last week I had some here and there and was wondering why this month I was having so little and then today, bam, I get some! should I :sex: again today? its my off day or just wait till tomorrow?? Hope someone can help me out, thank you!!

Rockabyebaby
Was hoping someone with a bit more experience of SMEP would come along and answer but don't want to leave you hanging. Its a bit of a hard call, i think the gaps between bding in the smep plan are what make it and pains around ovulation can occur before, during or after. But they also say anytime you have egg white go for it. So i'm really stuck.....:wacko:. All i can tell you is what i'd do and that would be go for it!
Let us know how you go and hope that helps x

100% SUCCESS RATE SO FAR!!!!!!! :happydance: i'm so happy for jaimad and hopefully2! congratulations girls! we should get at least 9bfps now that a couple more girls have joined.
well i'm still waiting to o, never really got a good urine sample yesterday so i'm not trusting my opks, CP is high/soft/open, cm is watery, but my temp didn't shoot up this morning so maybe i'll o today. i'll be so mad if i don't o this cycle, it's actually really stressing me out. going to try to ignore it. hopefully i'll o today, i've been cramping all morning.
i'm so excited for our bfps :cloud9: please save a nice warm seat for me in first tri. more bfps to come i hope!

Can't believe we are 2 for 2 now!! Must make the rest of you very excited :happydance:
Congrats jaimad, another early bfp too, can't believe it.
Come on girls roll the bfp's in now :flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations Hopefully and Jaimad!!!! I'm so excited for both of you!!!

Can someone peek at my chart? Its CD17 and I haven't gotten a pos OPK but by the looks of my chart my temps are going up? I could have missed my surge I suppose but I've been testing twice a day and have never had a problem catching it before.

I really has no symptoms at all this month! Every other month I had felt preggo but bfn. This month I have been having milky cm since ovulation & heartburn at night for the last few nights. I had some cramping at 6dpo but nothing since then.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations Hopefully and Jaimad!!!! I'm so excited for both of you!!!

Can someone peek at my chart? Its CD17 and I haven't gotten a pos OPK but by the looks of my chart my temps are going up? I could have missed my surge I suppose but I've been testing twice a day and have never had a problem catching it before.

it doesn't look like you've o'd yet.. imo. but i'm a newbie :) i'm getting frustrated at my opk/temps too. normally i o on cd 15 and it seems that's not going to happen this cycle, my lp better not be shorter :nope:

yip- i used it for the first time this month- AF due Friday so we'll see but dont really feel preggo so onto April with you ladies!!!!!

YOU'RE PREGNANT TOO!
^^^it was her first cycle! she's on the first page, so excited! 3 for 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->