• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I'm so frustrated. I hoping this isn't an annovulatory cycle.

I'm so frustrated. I hoping this isn't an annovulatory cycle.

Woo hoo I hope this plan works for all of us and congrats to the BFP.

Im not sure maybe you have still yet to Ovulate? What cycle day are you on?

woohoo! Put me down for 12th of april. Af is coming today so im with you ladies for next month! How long ttc for all with bfps from this method? Congrats girls x

Today is CD17. I only O'd for sure on my own for the first time in a year and a half last cycle. The cycle before that was medicated and before that, I was completely annovulatory. So I'm a little scared!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations Hopefully and Jaimad!!!! I'm so excited for both of you!!!

Can someone peek at my chart? Its CD17 and I haven't gotten a pos OPK but by the looks of my chart my temps are going up? I could have missed my surge I suppose but I've been testing twice a day and have never had a problem catching it before.

Looks like you ov'd on CD15 hun! your next temp on FF should confirm it :thumbup:

I will join you girls next cycle if AF arrives this week. Hopefully it doesn't!
I'm game to give anything a go! :thumbup:

Can someone take a look at my chart and see if I qualify for this thread? I wasn't getting positive OPK's when I thought I should so I BD'd more than the three days, any thoughts appreciated! x

Looks like you do honey! You just bd'd only one time extra :hugs: x

I never thought I'd say this Diane but wish I was in the 2ww already lol x

Count me in too! I am on CD 3, I ovulate around CD 10 (short cycles of around 24/25 days). Excited!

oooh how ace to have such short cycles - I thought I was lucky at 27 days! :)

Im loving the new thread name change :)
Only a week today and ill know if my DH's :spermy: met my eggy :happydance:

We were meant to be trying this for the first time but couldn't do it properly as OH was away after O on a stag do.

If we don't get anywhere this month then we will be trying this for sure next month!

woohoo! Put me down for 12th of april. Af is coming today so im with you ladies for next month! How long ttc for all with bfps from this method? Congrats girls x

This was my 5th month TTC but first month with SMEP!

Jaimad, that's great statistics for this thread.

oooh you're in the 1ww!! so exciting!!

Yeah im a little excited as i keep getting heartburn gah never usually get it unless im pregnant :shrug: Also had my day 21 bloods done today get results weds afternoon x

HI :hi: ladies! I am going to try the SMEP this cycle (cycle 8). I am just wondering if my idea of the smep is the same as yours?

I have cycles anywhere from 27-32 days. I use opk's and softcups (<- 2nd cycle using them). I plan to BD every other day from CD10 or CD12 until I get my first positive opk, then for that day and two days after, skip one night and follow up the next day with one last "hoorah!". Does that sound like the same smep?

I am CD5 now, I won't know when I am due for af until I start using my opk's. Either way I plan to test around april 16th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->