Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I don't want you to go either Ness, or any other pregnant ladies for that matter!
I like to think that I am making friends here and want to meet some of those friends when I get to the first tri section, not just a bunch of strangers that I exchanged some comments with once that I have to get to know all over again!
Does that make sense?

Hi all

So funny that I only found this site last week and I am already addicted! This thread is great & it such a relief to talk with people that know exactly how I am feeling.

So sorry to all those that have been visited by the nasty witch since my last post!

Nessicle - I have loved reading about your journey so I hope you keep posting! I am five days until testing and am feeling less positive about getting a BFP now....just have that "feeling" like the witch will be coming, had cramps & a heaviness around my pelvic area for about 4 days and been quite emotional today and yesterday, but only time will tell.

Trying to stay positive! Spent some great, quality time with my 9 month old neice yesterday which was fab! That always keeps a smille on my dial.

Will let you all know how I go with testing on friday!

Good luck to all this week x

aww thank you guys I'm so glad you don't mind me still posting :hugs: I'm cheering you all on and can't wait for you guys to come over to first tri and I have faith you will all be there soon!!! xxx

How is everyone feeling today?

glad your keeping us updated ness, today im feeling lil sicky was very off my chinese last night unusual for me and tired lol surelly to early for signs !?x

:( I had a very vivid dream last night that I was pg :( Was so nice...

But DH and I started the SPE Plan on the 8th, we were supposed to BD yesterday but DH came down with some horrible stomach bug :( Everything is against us! :(:(:(

FX for all you ladies

xx

Good morning ladies - well tomorrow is testing day. According to FF AF is due tomorrow, but the witch usually arrives on a Sunday for me. So today I'm going to try and keep really busy and not obsess by going to the toilet every 5 minutes to check!

Have had a BFN yesterday so not hopeful, but will keep you posted.

Lovely sunshine here today so I'm getting out to do some gardening!!! Have a good day all xxx

realitypuppet- just noticed you'd like twins, vitex, folic acid, wild yams and red clover are all supposed to help you conceive twins. just read through a thread recently when trying to decide which supplements to take this cycle with women who were trying to conceive twins naturally (i'm not trying to, just wanted to look for curiosity's sake although i am taking vitex & folic acid) and you could see in their siggys most of them ended up having twins (which is huge! there's only a 1% chance of having twins naturally, and there were only maybe 10 girls on the thread, i'd say 8 of them ended up having twins!)
rocksy, you're so not out! i didn't start bd'ing till 9 dpo so i skipped 10dpo and ended up with a bfp, not a sticky one but still. don't worry about it :)
well day two of my veggie diet :happydance: i'm loving it so far, i feel very clean and healthy (after one day.. hahahahahahha) i WILL make it to 30 days just like i WILL get my BFP in 22 days!
wish it was cd8 already, i'm ready to get to bd'ing. time moves so much quicker once you start the plan.

new mummy- no way that's too early for signs! i was completely off chinese food, can't remember what dpo it was, it's earlier in the thread i talked about it.. and i got my bfp. and i LOVE chinese. ADORE chinese.
aw just realized on this veggie diet there's no chinese for me. boohoo. i'll eat some lomein i guess..

i watched the great sperm race when it was on tv, it's amazing!!!

mamaxm, raspberry leaf tea - im sure i looked at a box in the shop and it said not to be drunk during early pregnancy? i could be wrong though? or do you stop it at ov?

soph - thanks, guess that means im ovulating today then! Which would be right coz af is due 2 weeks today. your profile pic is gorgeous!!! i really thought buying the baby stuff would help too; it's my plan as well!! how many dpo are you?

Hugs to the ladies got by the stupid witch.

dh told me yesterday he's going on rugby tour next month DURING MY FERTILE PERIOD!!!! I've told him, if i dont get my bfp this month, i really dont want him to go. he said he'd think about it. lets really hope i get it this month then to save arguments!!!

Just noticed we are about to hit page 200 with almost 2000 posts!

haha person with post number 2000 is guaranteed a bfp this cycle!!

some people say it isn't safe, some say it is.. according to the medical association or whatever (i read this on a different thread so i'm trying to remember what she said!) it's fine but it does cause very light contractions so i'm not sure what i'm going to do yet. it's definitely safe and recommended before o though. some doctors say it helps to prevent MC in the first tri and to drink it through first tri, then during third, some say quit first & second and only take it third. ugh idk.

hmmm what are you gonna do? i might get it next cycle and drink it til ov. i have heard great things about it.
defo gonna start taking epo again, ive had no ewcm this cycle and im sure its coz i kept forgetting to take the epo.
i think the grapefruit increases the amount of cm i have but it's not ewcm. not sure if that matters? you can still get a bfp without ewcm right?

you can if you're using a sperm friendly lube, otherwise your chances will go down, the swimmers need fertile CM to wait in.
i think i might only take it till o. not sure, i live by naturalfertilityinfo.com and they say to take it all cycle.. so does babyhopes.com. either way, i LOVE it. tastes great, i'm already excited about brewing my next cup.
i took epo and it didn't really help me, the grapefruit juice is definetly helping but i'm also drinking tons of water, don't have ewcm yet since it's not that time but definitely an increase in CM. epo just made me gassy. but i also only took it for two weeks.

we do use conceive plus. will try preseed next cycle i think
your pic is cute, is that a beagle?

basset hound :cloud9: she's my baby, almost 2 years old now i can't believe it, had her since 9wks. had to take her to the vet yesterday as we were afraid she had a blockage, puking tons of mucus and crying, wouldn't let us open her mouth.. she was okay though thank god, i was in tears.

woohoo just finished off my first jug of grapefruit juice at CD5! :happydance:

well done you. ive got through 2 litres in the last 4 days! its horrid, but i hate it less than i did!!
ahhhh such a cute doggy.

i know! i can drink it without holding my nose now, the taste doesn't bother me anymore, it just burns my tummy/throat. i guess that's heartburn? idk i've never had it. oh no, i think it's acid reflux. either way i can't eat for probably 20 minutes after drinking it.

well shoot if no one else is going to take it, i'll take the 2000th post! better start ordering my onsies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->